[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to play this for the first time ever. Just built
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: latest.jpg (1 MB, 1330x1650) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
1 MB, 1330x1650
I'm about to play this for the first time ever. Just built my PC last winter and I'm getting around to games I didn't want to play on console because they were trash.

What are some good mods for it? Do I just go on the nexus and browse for most endorsed? I also like to make games harder/more realistic so do any of you know of any realistic mods? I think I'm also going to get a loot overhaul mod that severely restricts loot because bethesda throws loot at players like a drunk slut. Does obsidian do it too?
>>
It's best to just browse nexus and pick and choose which mods would suit you the best
>>
Are there any essential mods like OOO for oblivion?
>>
>>337582232
Project new Vegas
Adds lots of cool stuff and everything about it can be adjusted to your liking
>>
This is crazy. People being helpful on /v/? Wow
>>
NV stands decently without mods compared to other gamebryo games I think. The only mods you definitely need are Darnified UI to make better use of your monitor space, and Fellout to remove the ugly orange tint on everything/make nights actually dark.
>>
>>337579506
Remember to get jury rigging
>>
You ought to just get a ui mod for better inventory management and then play the game vanilla first. It'll give you a better understanding of what mods you'd really appreciate in the future.
>>
You should get the unofficial patches and bug fixes too of course.
>>
Thanks guys. I just DLed the game and am making space in my ssd for the mods
>>
>>337583135
genuinely good games does magic, anon.

>>337582973
Project Nevada you mean?

>>337579506
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61666? this is essential. It's so stupidly convenient.
>>
Get the mod that adds more fast travel points to New Vegas
>>
You lucky bastard. I wish I could erase my memory of NV and play it all over again. I logged in 200 hours on the vanilla version so when I got a PC I already knew almost everything about the game. It was refreshing with mods but I wish it was my first play through.
>>
>>337579506
If you didn't play this before because it was trash, why would you play it now. Nothing has changed.
>>
>>337588064
Anon in charge of reading comprehension.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.