[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even worth clearing space on my HDD for this? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: wow.png (539 KB, 598x432) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
539 KB, 598x432
Is it even worth clearing space on my HDD for this? I haven't played WoD at all, can it hold my interest for more than 20 hours?
>>
Nah.

t. reinstalled and got bored within 1 hr 37 minutes
>>
>>337573312
>more then 20 hours
Sure, just make use of your free 7 days, see what a steaming pile of shit WoW has become and quit again.
>>
>>337573312

Try it, if you don't like it, uninstall

If you think your time is more important to even try this, then don't play

Not that hard
>>
Actually these 20 hours will be decent. No matter what all these autists will tell you, the leveling phase was good in WoD and not the reason why people quit.
>>
I know I'm retarded but can somebody just confirm if this is giving us warlords of draenor free FOREVER or if it's giving us 7 free days of warlords of draenor, before you have to buy it?
>>
>>337574048
>the leveling phase was good in WoD and not the reason why people quit
I never heard someone say this before. Reasons for quitting are usually

>Garrisons
>no feeling of progression
>everything but mythic raiding is a casual shitfest
>literally a single raid for over a year
>>
>>337574220
looks like buy warlords and get a boost + 7 days gametime
>>
>>337573312
No. Stop artifically boosting WoW's player numbers.
>>
>>337574220
A new adventure awaits on Draenor! You have one last chance to claim* your FREE digital copy of World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor along with a Level 90 Character Boost —and 7 days of FREE game time to get you straight into the action.

Act fast as this offer expires on Monday May 16, 2016 at 11:59:59 PDT**
>>
>have not played since wotlk
>login
>read all the new talants and skills of just two of my characters
>trying to work out the rotations and builds
>an hour has already passed
>tired
>uninstall

I might just be tired if MMOs
>>
File: zang.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
zang.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1200
>>337573312
everytime blizzard pull shit like that i jump on the occasion to level up a character until vashj 'ir just to feel nostalgia again. then i quit the game, i never bothered to see how WoD or MoP quests are like
>>
>>337574048
>, the leveling phase was good in WoD
It was far from good. Same linear fetch/kill quests that themepark MMOs love throwing you. Now if the story was good I could see someone claim the leveling experience was good, but it's complete shit.
>>
>>337574262
Honestly, I would play more end game just to experience all the classes, but the idea of leveling them all is awful.
>>
>>337574262
Just saying, people on here are inclined to shit on everything, especially with big games like WoW, which rightfully so has become branded as utter shit.
>>
>>337574593
It's an fucking mmo, I take themepark over collect 30 eyes with 20% percent dropchance any time
>>
>>337575012
In reference to what? Sandbox games?
>>
>>337574539
dat music and overall mood of this area. comfy mode as fuck. just want to sit back and maybe do some fishing and fuck that leveling/raiding/etc.
>>
>>337574539
>until vashj 'ir
You mean you stop before doing Vashj'ir? The best levelling zone in the game? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
If you got time to raid with a guild sure, I resubbed and went to a new server, so first I got to 100, then I farmed baleful and apexis to get to a high enough ilvl for mythic dungeons, the farmed those till I was a high enough ilvl for normal/heroic raids, then I go into the group finder and really lose hope with all these 4/13M carry normal runs where shits on reserve and I think to myself, what's the point? So I'm just leveling all the classes I want to play in Legion to 100 and going to sit on my ass until it's released.

This story doesn't mention how it takes 30 minutes to find a group for mythic dungeons that will accept you if you're not way over geared already and wouldn't need anything that drips from the dungeon, but the easy way to get around that is to start the group yourself and only invite 710+ to carry you. And the cycle continues.
>>
File: 1384493098899.jpg (9 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1384493098899.jpg
9 KB, 252x252
>>337575153
>>337575230

yea, people usually shit on that zone but it's one of the best right next to zangarmarsh for me. the music and atmosphere there are 10/10

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHbO9vq6l4Q

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgOJvUBydmA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38TA-X0dXr4 (very good too)
>>
>>337575493
It'd be neat if characters could level well through PvP.
>>
>>337575087
Korean grindfests and early western mmos including WoW, yeah vanilla was great being a naive idiot who thought every mob could wield an epic and at the end of the game I will punch sageras in the face but the magic is long gone, if you make me do some mundane task to raise my xp bar I demand gimmicks to make it atleast slightly less boring.
And WoD was good at that
>>
>>337573312
Honestly, leveling in WoD was pretty fun, if kinda short. You could probably play for a week and get through all the fun of WoD and then quit before the shit that is endgame content becomes repetitive.
>>
>>337575840
Except it's a hero story on repeat for every alt.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.