[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR! IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR! WHY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: gnt_banner.jpg (65 KB, 510x220) Image search: [Google]
gnt_banner.jpg
65 KB, 510x220
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR! IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!

WHY DOES 20TICKWATCH GET TO BE THE BIG THING!?

IT SHOULD BE DIRTY BOMB IT'S WAY DEEPER YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL FUCKING CASUALS!
>>
I'm sorry you don't play video games and only shitpost about them
>>
Who gives a shit? Honestly it's a multiplayer team shooter, these games have a shelf life of 3 years
>>
>>337571267
How dirty does the game get?
>>
Kira is best waifu.
>>
>paying for heroes
>>
>hots is bad because you have to pay for heroes or grind your ass off
>but dirty bomb is good even though you have to pay for heroes or grind your ass off
>>
>>337571267
Loadout card grind is awful. Thats why.
>>
Once again, the power of Blizzard fanboys and tits has won.
>>
>>337571267
having to grind for characters
the loadout card shit i can deal with
new characters being behind a massive grindwall i wont
>>
maybe the game wouldnt be dead if the devs weren't dead

the amount of content released in the past 12 months is almost zero
>>
>>337571267
such is life anon. we gotta deal with it.
i enjoy overwatch too
>>
Not enough ass.
>>
>>337571267
Where my Proxy bros at?
>>
File: 1436732231471.png (94 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1436732231471.png
94 KB, 192x187
>>337571267
>20tickwatch
>He still believes this

Oh my. I don't know if I can go smug enough, but damn it, I'll try.
>>
>>337571267
whats stops dirty bomb from being popular is having to buy the characters and loadouts.
>>
after playing overwatch dirty bomb just feels boring and slow..
>>
>>337573050
reeee

it takes less than what a few matches to earn enough enough for the characters, they're often on circulation and you get probably the best most balanced character there is right from the start anyway
>>
>>337573271
Reporting.
When will we be able to unlock the event case?
>>337573321
You're probably half right. but it's not only that. The game has too little mass appeal.
It's not exactly niche, but it forces you to have good aim, which is not what casuals want from a shooter.
>>
Splash Damage, the Dirty Bomb devs are hilariously incompetent
>>
>>337573437
nigger
you dont earn even NEARLY enough for a 50k nigger
>>
>>337573297
8/smug would repost
>>
>>337573496
yea i'd say its a combo of both things.
>>
How many ticks is Dirty Bomb?
>>
>>337573437
>few matches
>>
They're not even that similar. The only overlap is quirky characters who are locked to using certain skills, which is where the TF2 comparisons come in.
>>
>>337573437
>it takes less than what a few matches to earn enough enough for the characters
>>
Why would anyone invest time or even money in a game that's been dead since release and with player numbers that drop daily? With Overwatch you know it will have players and support for years.

Ten million, baby.
>>
>>337571267
Dirtybomb had it's chance and did fuck all with it.
I stopped playing after Phoenix was so underwhelming
>>
>20 ticks
How comes suddenly everyone is an expert in networking protocols?
>>
>>337573537
I have put in 150 hours into the game to unlock all mercenaries. The only problem is that you basically buy the good mercenaries first and then only the shit ones remain and you can't be arsed to grind for them
>>
>>337573350
>dirty bomb
>slow

overwatch hurts to play, what are you talking about? the movement speed is horrendous and the flashy visual clutter makes it draining to play, I really don't understand how you could draw those conclusions 2bh
>>
File: 1454544771567.jpg (19 KB, 286x256) Image search: [Google]
1454544771567.jpg
19 KB, 286x256
>>337573879
Because they watched a 10 minute video of a guy whose hobby it is to jerk over networking.

Of course they didn't care that he said that he was overall very satisfied with the netcode, and that was months ago and it has since been improved, and his only gripe was that the client tick could be higher. Memers aren't going to actually listen to him when he explained and showed the mostly theoretical and ultimately insignificant impact this upgrade would have.
>>
>>337573621
About 30
>>
File: mainthang.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mainthang.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
So does Dirty Bomb have any waifu material? Because that could explain a lot.
>>
>>337574004
The annoying thing about Overwatch is how certain characters have really distracting default walking animations, like Junkrat who walks on a stump and Winston lumbering along with one of his monkey paws in front of him.
>>
File: genlojC7AFmo.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (94 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
genlojC7AFmo.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
94 KB, 878x494
DB is a legit good game, and I clocked like 200 hours, but everything else is shit. The game has 0 publicity, and the shortage of maps is what made me quit a few weeks back.

But the gameplay, mechanics, and hell most of the characters are pretty sound. This is the epitome of a game with potential, but I'd wait a while for it to bloom in full.

That is, if it doesn't die first, which would be a real shame.
>>
>>337574241
the waifu game is so weak I can't even find any R34 of the female characters from it.
>>
>>337574380
>can't find r34 of the female characters
i'm scared of what you could have found instead.
>>
>>337574359
You have to grind an assload of time to get even one new character. It's dead in the water.
>>
>>337571267
I really wanted to like it, I played it around 10 hours, but I couldn't get into it although yeah it's still way better than Overwatch.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.