[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's time for /v/ to apologize to these guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: pls_apologize.jpg (47 KB, 442x523) Image search: [Google]
pls_apologize.jpg
47 KB, 442x523
Awesome visuals (for its time). [check]
Fast paced action. [check]
No auto health regen. [check]
Carry around an insane amount of weapons (by today's standard). [check]
Chainsaw. [check]
Find the red keycard and can't remember where the red door is. [check]
Get lost in the level and run around for 5 minutes without being able to find the correct way. [check]
Be exited about finding a secret location. [check]
>>
File: 1463171113163.jpg (222 KB, 1242x1250) Image search: [Google]
1463171113163.jpg
222 KB, 1242x1250
bump for justice
>>
new thread every 2 minutes. [check]
>>
>>337566730

I'm sorry you sold out and made a shit game and didn't even make your engine open source so John Carmack left you.
>>
>>337566990
Being this salty. [check]
>>
File: 1462577386320.jpg (45 KB, 640x727) Image search: [Google]
1462577386320.jpg
45 KB, 640x727
>>337566730
>>337566878

>shilling THIS FUCKING HARD
>on 4chan of all places
>>
>>337566878
>/v/ is one person episode
>>
>>337567338
denuvo, butthurt because no crack [check]
console plebs have a great port @ 60fps [check]
poorfag [check]
>>
The only thing I don't like is some of the options, instead of a physical change it the enemy you're fighting it just makes them glow yellow so you can instakill them, also the compass, other neon signs for shit and stuff like that.
And sure you can turn them off but why are they on in the first place
>>
>>337566878
So... he took a screenshot of his own post? Is the game really that fucking bad?
>>
>>337567868
you're laying it on a bit thick schlomo. ease it back to blend in.
>>
>Denuvo
>>
File: 1418856975304.png (140 KB, 376x376) Image search: [Google]
1418856975304.png
140 KB, 376x376
Between this shit and overshill I cannot stand /v/ anymore.
I can't believe the day to leave /v/ has finally come.

What's a good board free of marketers spam?
>>
pp.p...please buy our game

its D..D...Doom for consoles

thats b...bb..better right?
>>
>>337568314
http://wizchan.org/games/catalog.html
>>
I like, but...
I still think executions break the games flow. You spend all your time looking around for glowy demons to punch into health.
>>
>level system that only serves to lock away options because of how badly balanced they are [check]
>stopping gameplay every 5 seconds so you can watch 'glory kills' since that's the only reliable way to get heals [check]
>stopping gameplay every 5 minutes so some faggot can shove lore down your throat [check]
>dlc [check]
>removal of complex level design and opting to hide the correct path to compensate [check]
>solid gameplay undemined by horrid mechanics and bad ideas [check]
>hire shills to sway public opinion [check]
>>
>>337566878
That one poster does not speak for /v/ as a whole.
Fuck you and fuck your doom I'm gonna go play Zandronum.
>>
>cinematic kills

I don't care to even give it a try.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.