[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we fix it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: dark souls 3.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 3.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
how do we fix it?
>>
Lower the range on longswords
Slow down the estoc's attack speed
Slow down the katana running R1 and lower the damage on the washing pole
Re-enable poise
Force enemies to follow stamina bar rules

Done and done
>>
>>337564825
it's literally unfixable
drop the series and just make something new, let it die
>>
>>337565292
but people keep buying the games, why kill it?
>>
>>337564990
>re-enable poise
>make all ugs and great hammers and gs useless

good job now pvp is estoc only
>>
>>337565540
MUH ABSOLUTES
MUH EVERYONE IN DAS HAD 61+ POISE XDD
>>
It's too late
>>
>>337565540
>the only weapons that can effectively break poise
>useless
We also will never know what exactly the poise numbers are. For all we know you need like 200 poise to eat an UGS hit.
>>
Uninstall the last update.
>>
>enable poise
>buff greatswords
>no healing for invaders OR phantoms
>limit to phantoms able to be summoned during for a short time (like invasion cooldown)
>allow dark moons to be auto summoned to fend off aldrich faithful regardless of way of blue
>>
>>337565540
>I'm retarded and don't understand how pvp works: the post
UGS and Greathammers and ESPECIALLY GS are fucking useless at the moment. You will NEVER hit someone who isn't retarded or is using a bloodring, and all those hyperarmor frames don't mean shit if they just wait you out.

The only slow hyperarmor weapon that's anywhere near usable is greataxes, and that's pushing it.
>>
>>337565662
>Graphical Stutter every 10 seconds or so
>It's the weekend so the patch to fix it won't be till next week
Kill me. I knew Friday the 13th was going too well to be true.
>>
>>337564825

Nude cock mods

>>337565662
>>337565902

It was the update? I seriously thought my GPU was having some sort of mechanical failure.
>>
>>337566030
You should know by now that every dark souls game will be inadvertently temporarily ruined by some dumb-ass update.
>>
File: Dark_souls_Dragons.jpg (55 KB, 700x355) Image search: [Google]
Dark_souls_Dragons.jpg
55 KB, 700x355
Actually give all weapons new animations. Its annoying that only swords got new animations, and some weapons got speed up animations, and some got vanilla Dark Souls animations.

That or look into the difference between poke damage and full combos.
>>
>>337566030
Had microstuttering before, the new patch fixed them but introduced the 2secs minifreezes everyone is having
>>
Completely rework invasions, because right now there is literally no point to Invading other than dumb shit like Fight Clubs

>Host has 30% more health
>Host has nearly double the Estus
>You can no longer react to Estus chugging, you basically need to predict it because it's unpunishable
>Hosts with Phantoms are prioritized for Invading
>Hosts can summon an infinite amount of Phantoms
>Hosts can turn mobs on Invaders
>Most Invader Covenant items are worthless and not even worth getting other than Obscuring Ring.

This shit is retarded, Hosts need a limit to how many Phantoms they can summon before they need to rest at a Bonfire to "reset" their summons. They already have the health and Estus advantage over Invaders, and 2v1 against people who aren't braindead chimps is almost impossible unless you get lucky. The game drops Embers like candy so the "host losing an Ember" isn't even a valid argument.

Invading is just beyond fucked at the moment, it's not fun and the rewards are not worth it in the slightest bit. And people wonder why high Str weapons with the Hornet Ring and parry fishing has become so popular, it's all you can fucking do.
>>
File: BobbyKicksHank.jpg (24 KB, 472x353) Image search: [Google]
BobbyKicksHank.jpg
24 KB, 472x353
Reminder
POISE WORKING AS INTENDED
http://kotaku.com/from-software-says-dark-souls-3s-seemingly-useless-pois-1776079738
>>
>>337569554
>Spokesman for publisher
Stop.
>>
>>337569395
The worst part is people will actually defend these shit mechanics.

>bwwaaa u shud use da enviromentz!!
>datz wat u get for invadeing!1
>iem trieing to survive next to my bonfire! kill or be killed xD1!!
>ur ment to wait around for 2 hours n set up ambushez!
>le git gud lol
>>
>>337570281
I'm fine with the Host having nearly double your health pool and resources, but this Phantom shit is beyond retarded. The advantage is stacked far too high in favor of the Host
>>
>>337564825
Remove online.
>>
>>337564825
Cut down the amount of estus charges to half or even a third of what it currently is (or at least restrict the amount of charges you can set as healing estus since just reducing the number of charges would screw over spellcasters.)

Seriously, the amount of heal you have, combined with how easy it is to heal, is ridiculous.

There's more issues but IMO the overabundance of heals is an important one.
>>
Has anyone else experienced hitching since the new patch? I had no previous problems but since the patch have been fucked.
>>
Bonfire Astetics
Full weapon moveset in left hand
Poise
roll in more direction when locked on
make estus chugging punishable

That's where I would begin.
>>
Why didn't they just copy the DaS2 Poise system?
>>
>>337573201
Yes, literally everyone on PC is reporting this issue. Unsurprisingly From botched an update.
>>
>>337573786
Yeah I didn't read through the whole thread when I posted. Shit's fucked yo
>>
N E R F

E S T O C
>>
>>337573680
I skipped DaS2, how was poise like in it?
>>
>>337575771
It worked, but generally only when attacking. If any attack with any weapon had been initiated, poise was active in full effect until the end of the attack.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.