[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlebored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (170 KB, 659x359) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
170 KB, 659x359
I give it another fortnight tops.
>>
>Battlebored
hehe, it's like the name of the game (battleborn) but you replaced the word "born" with another word "bored" and it sounds very similar still, hehe, I wonder if it was on purpose
>>
>>337564073
There are people literally watching replays of Overwatch and games of TF2 more than watching this game.

DoA lol
>>
>>337564159
Oh shit I was wondering what it meant. You think OP might be a professional comedian ? To think they're lurking here :O
>>
>>337564073
ill wait for overwatch. fuck anything 2kgames and that memelands company is putting out. to hell with them
>>
>>337564159
Stillborne
>>
>>337564159
fuck man
didnt even catch it
>>
>>337564073

I remember reading about Battleborn a while back and on paper it sounded pretty interesting. Then after trying the beta for like 2 hours, I uninstalled. I never understood /v/'s penchant of getting worked up over memes and pop culture references in games, but the "humor" and dialog in Battleborn were horribly cringeworthy and try hard. That and I can't stand the art style at all and the cluttered as fuck interface.
>>
File: ftudr5454.png (91 KB, 725x299) Image search: [Google]
ftudr5454.png
91 KB, 725x299
>>337564073
could not even muster up enough players to beat evolves opening week.
>>
>>337564537

I'm still surprised Evolve sold well enough in it's first week or two to turn a profit. Everything about it screamed scam-city yet people threw money at it.
>>
>>337564362
and of all the companies you believe in blizzard
hilarious
>>
memegame by memebox played exclusively by memesters
>>
>>337564537
>These numbers
I can only imagine what's going to happen when OW releases.
>>
>>337565197
It'll be a success.
>>
File: 1456350605046.jpg (790 KB, 980x1308) Image search: [Google]
1456350605046.jpg
790 KB, 980x1308
>78$ on the Norwegian PSN
>most expensive game currently in store
I honestly didn't expect 640kr for the fucking standard edition.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.