[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Devil Daggers I already have 6 hours of total gameplay with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: DevilDagger.gif (221 KB, 506x240) Image search: [Google]
DevilDagger.gif
221 KB, 506x240
>Devil Daggers
I already have 6 hours of total gameplay with a record of 208.8 seconds.
>I love how simple, yet chaotic the game gets.
>I love the simple quake-90s-era graphics. Fits with the style very well.
>I love having a friend who i have a rivalry over to see who lasts longest in hell.
>But what really impressed me, was that everyone on the leaderboard has their own recording of their best run, for anyone to see, anytime.
What i would love to see as updates
>Allow for mods?
>Maybe some unlocks for progession (dagger colors, minigames, other goodies)
>Have some 2 player competitive stuff?
Who else plays this game? what's your best time?
>>
File: 1462943434873.jpg (33 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1462943434873.jpg
33 KB, 419x419
Great game, but the small community is close to dead now because there's nothing new after the Leviathan and beating the current record is too hard and time-consuming.
>>
Haven't played it in a while because the novelty wore off after about 4 hours. It's a great game but it either needs more depth or variety
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDKdo1iyGEM
>>
>>337561685
That's what i mean by like, this game needs SOMETHING for us to keep going y'know?
I still enjoy the rivalry i have with my buddy.
Even if we step away from this game for 2 weeks, as soon as we mention devil or dagger in the right way.
We want to try and kill each other's records all over again.
I'm still reigning champ with my 208
>>
>>337561685
It mostly depends on what type of person you are. If you're a tryhard that really enjoys beating previous records, then you'll get a lot of time out of the 5$ for the game.
>>
>>337562282
I think that's what i like about it so much. So much enjoyment out of 5$ for today that's unheard of
>>
File: dark feel.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
dark feel.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
I would honestly be interested in this game if it wasnt just horde. if it had a full singleplayer i would grab it right away.

>enemy designs are top notch
>weapons are satisfying

It just makes me feel so bad that its not a full sp/mp game like quake.
>>
File: Doom.png (698 KB, 900x654) Image search: [Google]
Doom.png
698 KB, 900x654
>>337563204
if this was a full game
I would pay a full 60 for it.
Hell who knows maybe he's working on something.
>>
File: sanic.jpg (22 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
sanic.jpg
22 KB, 400x266
>just bought Devil Daggers and played it for a few hours straight without realizing
>see this thread and now I want to boot the game back up again
Why are you doing this to me OP? Now I have to go and try to beat my score 50 more times.
>>
File: 1460905918096.jpg (62 KB, 335x441) Image search: [Google]
1460905918096.jpg
62 KB, 335x441
i take it from the posts here that it's worth a fiver? i've got some money spare but i'm also a frugal beast, and i'm always interested in new games -- especially after the extremely brief flirt with dark souls 3.
>>
>>337564368
yes. It's only 5 bucks so you're not losing much if you don't like it
>>
Great Game, seeing doom bother me that they didnt integrate a map editor in it to make real levels, it would be so fucking awesome.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.