[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are any of you guys going to get U4? DON'T make Bane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
So are any of you guys going to get U4?
DON'T make Bane jokes, OK.

What are you most hyped for in U4?
>>
>>337559250
>U4?
That kind of reminds me of that part in The Dark Knight Rises when Bane says "for you"
>>
>u4
>4u
conincidnence
>>
I'll wait for a price drop. I don't like shooters that much and I haven't played any other uncharted game yet, but at least I'll go through it once when it's cheap enough.
>>
>>337559250

I'm most hyped to close this thread after saying I and most people who value gameplay don't give two shits about Uncharted 4.
>>
>>337559250
>DON'T make Bane jokes, OK.
Do you feel in charge of your thread?
>>
>>337559250
I just beat it.
It's a fun ride, but I have issues with how everything ends up in the end.

Serious spoilers: Why the fuck does a man who murders thousands, almost kills everyone who loves him 4 times and is a fucking sadist get to have the treasure in the end and a happy family? He even starts telling his daughter the story of the first game like it was fun frolic through the jungle

After The Last of Us, I thought ND would do something better than this.
>>
>>337561006

>beating a movie
>>
>>337559250
I'm just going to watch pewdiepie play it while i enjoy Bloodborne and save me the 70 euro price tag
>>
>>337559250

nah, it's shit
>>
>>337559250
I already bought it

Was worth every penny
>>
>>337559250
Looks like a good movie, but I personally can't wait for Ninja Turtles II
>>
>>337559250
I might get it when I eventually get a PS4.

It looks pretty and I actually enjoy cinematic games as much as real games.
>>
>>337561036
Hey, some movies are hard to get through. Did you ever finish reading the synopsis to your life?
>>
>>337562125

I'm genuinely not even the least bit surprised that console gamers think watching a movie and reading are the same thing.
>>
>>337559250
>ps4 only
Nope.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.