[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I literally cried when Gwyn showed up and his music started playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: soulofcinder.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
soulofcinder.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
I literally cried when Gwyn showed up and his music started playing

no regrets ya im gay as fuck come at me
>>
>>337559031
It's not Gwyn btw
>>
>>337559129
semantics
>>
It gave me goosebumps. nice little edition to the atmosphere tbqh sempaifam
>>
>>337559031
Game is too hard to actually have time to immerse yourself in the world and music.
>>
>>337559129
its ornstein
>>
>>337559031
LIKE POTTERY

Reminder to not post on Weekends, dear anons!
>>
>>337559031
It's not Gwyn it's the chosen undead.
>>
>>337560045
>>337559129
i thought the soul of cinder was the soul of every lord? so it's gwyn and the chosen undead and vendrick and everyone else who linked the fire since you take their souls when you kill them?
>>
>>337559031
>crying
>souls game
Yeah you have autism.
>>
>>337560875
child
>>
>>337560875
>implying you can't be attached to a souls game because it has "no story"
fuck outta here

i haven't played any souls game (because they're slow as fuck and i am a DMC guy) but i've had enemy encounters in other games that are burned in my head and are stronger than any set piece
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.