[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurogamer: Fable 3 was going to have a black woman on the cover,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Fable.jpg (48 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Fable.jpg
48 KB, 460x215
Why is this allowed?

>McCormack was further incensed over a row over the box art for Fable 3.

>"They were going, you can't have a black person on the cover, and you can't have a woman. And you want a black woman. And I was like, yes, I do, because it's about be whatever hero you want. No. It's a white guy. That's just the way it is. We know what sells and that's fucking it. Stop the arguing. I was like, fuck you! That was a huge fight.

>"They said, what's the most unsuccessful Disney film? I was like, I don't know. They went, Princess and the Frog. Work it out. I was like fuck you, man. I hated it.

>"I was screaming at them in conference calls. I lost it at that point, because they just weren't getting the game. Especially because we were the first ever game that had gay marriage, we were about breaking down walls. It was meant to be funny and mature. They just took none of it and just did the usual white guy with a sword on the front. Damn it! You missed the point!"

>Still, most who worked on Fable 2 speak of the relationship with Microsoft in glowing terms. The company comes across as one keen to retain the magic that has spawned the first Fable, that quirky British humour that went down so well with Monty Python fans back home.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-12-lionhead-the-inside-story
>>
who the hell cares?
everyone below this post is stupid.
>>
>>337556137
Those executives cared a lot apparently.
>>
>MS tells SJW britcuck to fuck himself
B-Based?
>>
WE
>>
>wanting to not pander to the largest demographic on the cover, and by proxy a shitload of the marketing
Without going into the cuck sjw bullshit he wanted to do, what the hell was he expecting when working for a huge fucking company?
Choose your battles.
>>
What is the purpose of this thread, OP?
You can't imagine that anything good's going to come of this.
>>
Jesus fucking christ. Britcucks are the worst.
>>
File: 3634733.jpg (40 KB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
3634733.jpg
40 KB, 211x203
>I was screaming at them in conference calls.
>>
>Some dumb shitter wanted to put a black woman on the cover
No wonder Fable 3 was awful
>>
OP's post is pretty stupid but he's linked a really interesting article about the decline of lionhead. i would thoroughly recommend reading
>>
>OP thinks he can cause a SJW shitstorm

>on fucking 4chan

you stupid stupid spastic
>>
File: 1443109639109.jpg (75 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1443109639109.jpg
75 KB, 653x590
Shouldn't have gone and sold your soul to a publisher, then, bitch.

>Especially because we were the first ever game that had gay marriage

IF YOU SAY SO
>>
File: 14893298525.png (140 KB, 684x415) Image search: [Google]
14893298525.png
140 KB, 684x415
Why are Brits obsessed with being progressive?
>>
Didn't Sims do gay marriage first?
>>
>Irrelevant cunts who haven't made a good game since 2008 trying to remain relevant

It's actually very funny to watch.
>>
But media with female black protagonists don't sell

at all
>>
>>337556184
>Britcuck
are blacks actually obey the law at least ameritoad
>>
>>337559527
Americucks literally worship blacks like gods, don't mind the banter my britbrother
>>
>>337558035
Are britcucks trying to take swedens title of biggest cucks in europe?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.