[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Forger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
Did you kill him?
>>
Two shots, one on his bodyguard and one on him, ran the fuck away. Didn't know he actually had a bunch of dialogue and that there was a challenge to get five stars.
>>
h
>>
How long is he up for? I wont get home before monday.
>>
>>337546032
You're fucked, then. He goes out Sunday.
>>
>>337546189

Ok, uninstalling game.
>>
File: ITS NOT FAIR.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ITS NOT FAIR.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Killed him but got spotted by the cameras as I was leaving, my perfect rank went out the window at the very last moment.
>>
File: smug frog.png (12 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
smug frog.png
12 KB, 477x539
I spent like one hour trying to find him and then following him around to check all of his conversations. Had no idea that I could actually restart, which would have been very helpful to know and wouldn't have made me as nervous and tense.
Poisoned his wine with rat poison, the guy went to the bathroom, as I tried to drown him, his bodyguard came INSIDE THE BATHROOM and saw me and shot me to death.
I got saved by a really weird bug, when I exited it said the "Target Escaped" but maybe because I had just drowned him and got killed immediately after, the game had no idea what to do. When I turned the game off and back on, there he was again.
From that point forward it was easy. Killed both of them on my third try. The fact you can repeat the mission as long as you don't get killed or kill the target makes these considerably easier and less tense than what I thought we were getting.
>>
File: fuck me.png (4 KB, 222x211) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.png
4 KB, 222x211
>Find a red plumber on the sewers talking about coins and kingdoms and some shit like that
>Find a green plumber on boiler room of the mansion
>One of the women in the butcher shop say they want the best meat possible for because she and Luigi are celebrating the 27th anniversary of Mario's plumbing career with him

So subtle. Also, this butcher doesn't do shit. People come in and ask him for meat and he just tells them he'll give it to them later or tomorrow eternally. How the fuck does he stay afloat?
>>
>>337547005
/v/ aint your blog frogfucker

kill yourself
>>
File: mad frog.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mad frog.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>337547414
OP asked me if I killed him or not, I just wanted to share some fun stuff. Fuck you.
>>
Is that Shia Lebouf?
>>
Yes and even though I got 180k and all the 20k bonuses, I never got SA challenge completion.
Still mad.
>>
>>337547974
Have you tried doing another mission in Paris and turning the game off and on? Those two usually fix missing challenges for me.
>>
>>337548637
yes, repeatedly.
>>
>>337549023
Sorry, then. You should go bitch at Hitman's twitter. They're answering to everyone's complaints and were answering tons of shit yesterday.
>>
>>337547341
Same deal with the stylist. Tells all the women that come in to come back in one hour. Meanwhile he's holding the one woman in the seat hostage.
>>
File: 1432860775036.png (954 KB, 1901x1056) Image search: [Google]
1432860775036.png
954 KB, 1901x1056
It went smoothly. Lockpicks would have made it easier.
>>
>>337551707
>He didn't bring the lockpick plus coin combination
Full pleb
>>
>>337553156
I usually don't need lockpicks for Paris. Sapienza on the other hand.
>>
>>337553264
Yeah, in Sapienza the lockpick is basically required. It's not that important in Paris.
>>
I can't find him. I'm playing the level right now but he seems to be gone from the map. No target marker on the map, I can't find him using Instinct either. No fucking idea what's going on.
>>
>>337555062
That's how it's supposed to be. The whole point is you have to find the target.
>>
>>337555062
Go to the room with the Yacht Key. He'll be there eventually.
>>
>>337555705
Yeah I just figured it out.

Knocked the bodyguard out with a golf club and put one in the target's head. Ez pz
>>
>>337555062

>No fucking idea what's going on.

Absolution might be more to your liking.
>>
The fact that you can just retry as many times as you want as long as you don't get killed or kill the target kind of defeats the purpose of these
>>
>>337558327
Yep, I thought it was a bug but according to IO it's working as intended.
>>
>>337560553
When you consider that the open-ended nature of all the games can lead to the AI doing weird things by itself, the restarts are reasonable.
>>
>>337560704
I think it's probably something that is intended to deal with crashes and internet connection problems.
Still, the fact you can just scout ahead and restart the mission over and over again until you're sure you get it right is lame. And you're incentivized to do so, obviously, or you miss on challenges and unlocks.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.