[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.jpg (40 KB, 343x457) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40 KB, 343x457
Those mostly negatives reviews are coming in any minute now right?......
>>
"Very positive" is the Steam equivalent of a 6/10, any game with less than Overwhelmingly positive is a red flag
>>
Reminder that /v/ had no problem bashing the last three fps games released this gen.
>>
>>337541321
Anon I think you might be retarded.

>>337540742
It has less negative reviews because so few people are playing it. Currently it is at 93% positive review. They should have advertised this game more to attract audience.
>>
No, because it's a great game
>>
File: 1399391457907.png (82 KB, 542x616) Image search: [Google]
1399391457907.png
82 KB, 542x616
>>337540742
>The only people who bought it are the same people who thought this turd was good during the beta.
>Wonders why it has such a high rating.
>>
File: holy smokes.png (328 KB, 694x434) Image search: [Google]
holy smokes.png
328 KB, 694x434
>>337540742
No because Valve is being paid to damage control reviews right now. Their review system has been changed twice in recent months because of overwhelming callouts of bad games by the community. No doubt the changes came at the tears of developers and publishers, so I would not be surprised if glaring and bad reviews are being deleted to save face for the game.
>>
Due to the nature of self-encrypting executables and the fact rumors spread like wildfire theres the very real chance that once people realize Denuvo eats up CPU time and can kill SSD's (or at least the rumors that they can start to instill fear) and they start to loose sales because of it, they wont implement it. It makes no business sense to try to stop people who wont buy it anyways from pirating it at the expensive of losing legit customers who would have over a draconian DRM scheme.
>>
>>337543361
#FOLLOWTHEMONEY
>>
I was so disappointed on the snap map 2 weapon limit, I gave it a negative review even though the single player is really good.
>>
File: what.gif (1 MB, 210x144) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
1 MB, 210x144
>>337541321
>>
>>337544520
People here were claiming all the time before release that the weapon limit can be removed in SnapMap, what gives?
>>
File: 1462333714550.png (384 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1462333714550.png
384 KB, 526x526
Total Biscuit deemed this game "good", therefore braindead PCucks will follow suit and also deem the game "good".

Did anybody really expect a group of gamers who literally praise "Gaben" to have any sort of a backbone/independant thought?
>>
>>337544984
What's wrong with adopting the opinions of others as my own though?

In the same way i trust doctors rather than operating myself, i trust based TB on giving me opinions
>>
woa they put oferwatch on steam?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.