[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: aos.png (21 KB, 1161x850) Image search: [Google]
aos.png
21 KB, 1161x850
aos://2432720663

https://u.pomf.is/aqtvvl.msi
>>
doesn't seem to be working
>>
File: remove green.png (200 KB, 311x700) Image search: [Google]
remove green.png
200 KB, 311x700
green scum
>>
>>337538380

Have you tried running client.exe -aos://2432720663
>>
>>337538593
sure, but i'm actually using OpenSpades because muh fancy graphics
>>
>>337537689

what's the port number/server version?
>>
>>337538652

It's a 0.54 server, the only version /v/ considers good

OpenSpades is 0.75 IIRC
>>
File: 13566508367106.png (189 KB, 400x700) Image search: [Google]
13566508367106.png
189 KB, 400x700
>>
>>
Fuck yes

Bumping

>>
so enlighten me on this game for someone who's never played it
>>
Here's a bump, so you stay on the front page.
But it's late, and I work tomorrow. Sad to be missing AoS with /v/.
>>
Shit I forget, what do I copy and paste into a new tab to load this shit?
>>
>>337541110

Blue 4 lyfe

Green are deuces
>>
>>337541241
>aos://2432720663
Copy and paste this into your address bar and it should load
>>
>>337541110
Basically, it's a simplistic build and shoot game. You build structures out of blocks, dig around, left click for one block with shovel, right click for a 3X3 area, shoot down the enemy team and steal their Intelligence, deliver it to your base.
There is also a basic physics system.
Any block not directly touching the floor, a permanent structure at the bottom of every world, MUST be touching the floor by any string of blocks, irrelevant of how, or it will collapse into nothing.
This means you can physically destroy the world and constructs.
Separate a space underground, then dig up along the edges and the whole construct will collapse unless there is an above-ground connection. There is one map people like to do this alot on, but I forget the name, it's just a bunch of pillars and an open plane from one base to the other, build and shoot. Some people like to go below and dig out a 2 tall section of each column and then go up and destroy the bridges linking them so the whole thing collapses.
>>
>>337541110
Minecraft with guns.

It's a WWI type shooter where it is much more beneficial to build fortifications and dig trenches as opposed to running in the open and shooting.
The only weapons in 0.54 is a semi-auto rifle and a pair of grenades.
The maps are massive, and asymmetric, with blues usually having a river while green have hills, meaning both teams have different building strengths, with green able to build trenches and bunkers into the hills, and blue's rivers slowing attackers while they can just tunnel under the fortifications if they're smart.
You can color the blocks you build with and make structures. This also makes fortifications and statues of the other team sucking a dick a target, as you can destroy blocks with rifles and grenades almost as fast as they can make them. Blocks don't float, so you can literally mine a city out from under them.
The gunplay is very simple but responsive and feels better than you'd expect.
/v/ will be there and will endlessly fuck with each other.

Also, do not buy the new versions. They're an abomination. Ceator took game advice from reddit, so we slowly got automatic weapons, airstrike, killcams, and call of duty shit. Community falters, they sold it, and now you can't even build stuff.
>>
>>337541892

Either you're wrong or OP goofed. This version has the SMG

At any rate you eat cocks if you use it
>>
ooo bumpin
>>
>>337542125
Likely I'm wrong. It's been a while.
But yes, the SMG is AIDS in gun form.
>>
Bump for the block gods.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.