[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went out drinking last night, got too drunk and made a fool of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 100420105.jpg (77 KB, 737x758) Image search: [Google]
100420105.jpg
77 KB, 737x758
Went out drinking last night, got too drunk and made a fool of myself.

What games can I play to remove the hangover shame?
>>
civ
>>
File: 1462731687616.png (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462731687616.png
37 KB, 400x400
>>337534065

At least you have friends to go out and drink with
>>
What did you do? Do tell
>>
DUDE
>>
explain
>>
File: drunk superman.jpg (16 KB, 320x297) Image search: [Google]
drunk superman.jpg
16 KB, 320x297
>>337534065
Max Payne 3
>>
>>337534156

Nothing worthy of praise, just got really drunk. Got punched (sissy punch because there's no bruise or even mark), the usual.
>>
>>337534065
blaster master. just pretend you are the mc and your frog bro has gone missing, and you have to venture to the bowels of the earth, fighting plutonium monsters, to rescue him
>>
>going out to drink

Real homies drink at a friend's place and have their kickass Asian mom bring us food through the night because she's so awesome
>>
NORMIE GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>337534315
>asian mom
all i can think about is ava devine in one of those "my friends hot mom" videos. so, did you give her the stinky dick?
>>
>>337534258

That's not too bad. Why would you have hangover shame over what seems like a typical friday night?
>>
>>337534523

I get hangover shame from stupid shit, seriously. Sometimes I get it when I don't even do anything at all.
>>
>>337534682

I had this a few times, not sure why. Whats weird is that a few days later id get invited to more things. Never flake out anon. If someone invites you tomething just go, its always better
>>
>>337535757
>If someone invites you tomething just go, its always better
How normie do you have to be to say something like that?
I got invited quite a bit back then when I still had friends, but after a while I stopped coming because it was always
>my feet hurt
>I wish I was playing vidya gaems
>>
>>337534065
>drinking
subhuman trash, lsd is the only way
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.