[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright. Why the fuck do people think it's acceptable to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 23
File: 1462495233042.jpg (46 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1462495233042.jpg
46 KB, 600x549
Alright.
Why the fuck do people think it's acceptable to play online games without a mic?
Why is it acceptable for them, if they do own one, to either leave it off completely and use text chat in hopes someone will notice, or just flat out refuse to turn it on to communicate even the most basic information?
Why do people in this day and age just not own one?
Who goes out to the store, knowingly buys a game or gets one online, that focuses heavily on multiplayer, and doesn't stop to think that they may actually need to talk to people?

Is it actual autism? Are these people just that socially retarded that they cannot produce the will to talk to actual humans?

I'm genuinely curious. It's almost as stereotypical to find these people as the generic nigger with his mic on, blasting shitty music from afar.
>>
>It's almost as stereotypical to find these people as the generic nigger with his mic on, blasting shitty music from afar.

And with that, you answered your own question. Most people playing online games are complete cockholes who would provide the most benefit to online gaming by not having their squeaky voice and shit music overlaying the game at hand.
>>
>thinking a mic will solve anything
One out of a thousand times people will actually listen to the faggot trying to get them to work as a cohesive group and win the game. Every other time they will keep shouting nigger and making fart noises.
>>
>>337530619
The assorted foul-mouthed children, drooling idiots, and other human garbage that are my teammates are not worthy of communicating with me. I neither listen to chat in multiplayer games nor speak on it.
>>
File: IMG_6034.jpg (287 KB, 972x1452) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6034.jpg
287 KB, 972x1452
>>337530619
I've never used a mic in any online game and immediately mute everybody when I enter a game. Fuck listening to your awful voice and shitty banter. Everyone else can strategize around me.
>>
I bet you're the one guy who always bosses the whole team around
>>
>>337530831
>Most people playing online games are complete cockholes who would provide the most benefit to online gaming by not having their squeaky voice and shit music overlaying the game at hand
No. The most beneficial aspect is completely taken away. Simple communication can make a world of difference just as much as a lone child can ruin an entire experience. >>337531059
This is the mentality of one of these people.
It doesn't need to solve a damn thing. It doesnt have to miraculously make your team play better, although it is an effect. You're playing with other people. We have the ability to communicate with anyone in the world. Why remain a shut in, when at the absolute very least, you can talk to your team even slightly to show the slightest glimmer of competence?
>>
>>337530619
I have two jobs. My gaming time is a small window of time when my girlfriend tries to sleep. I'm not going to start talking out loud and annoying her just to appease some online stranger. If I'm playing with friends, then we'll organize to play at a time when we can all talk, but it's not always an option.
>>
I generally keep to Push to Talk. If I got nothing to say there's no need to a continuous broadcast.
>>
>>337531276
So, what you're saying is that you know you're shit, and don't want to hear anyone tell you? I get it. Its always the ones who fail repeatedly who never think they're the problem
>>
>>337531851
You're still using your mic. That's acceptable and even sensible. You aren't cluttering the game with unnecessary noise, but know when to say something. This doesn't apply to you, but the ones who refuse it entirely
>>
>>337530619
Only console faggots use mics publicly.

PC master race ONLY uses mics with their friends and team-mates, preferably over TS / Skype / etc.

If I play MP alone, I play it for the experience. Not to socialize. If the game lacks good voice messages, then I type if necessary.
>>
I believe It's better off for players to use their own knowledge and believe in their teammates to coordinate tactics and skills together without the need of communication.

Having a mic is also something not everyone's going to have. You're still bound to get 2 or 3 people on your team that don't even own a mic.
>>
Very strong accent, sorry, much shame.
>>
File: 1462820410361.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1462820410361.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>337530619
>Why the fuck do people think it's acceptable to play online games without a mic?
Because no one wants to talk to a spastic memelord like you
>>
Every game should just have robust voice commands like TF2.
>>
>>337532268
Not every one uses mics, even in TS. You'll always get the silent ones that neither listen nor speak.
Why is that okay?

>>337532354
>Having a mic is something not everyone is going to have

How? Why is this a thing? Regardless of the platform you're playing on, you're still playing online, usually with a team. Why is it okay to not have one, yet be able to afford the setup to play? Even if you aren't constantly talking and only use push to talk, having one is far more beneficial than not
>>
>>337532498
Whatever you say you fucking eight legged freak.
>>
I don't want to talk to the people who play games online
>>
I get tired of kids who aren't even old enough to understand the world they're living in saying NIGGER like its the cool new hip word to say and not a useful term to describe well, niggers.
>>
>>337531276
>vote to kick

Also, you literally have Autism
>>
Because I aint tryin to talk to autists who take their multiplayer games so damn serious nigga.
I mean damn son, chill the fuck out. If I don't wanna talk to yo ass, I don't gotta.
>>
I like the Dark Souls system where you gesture the other player what to do.

If every game did that, I'd be happy. No more prepube kids trying to sound like they're some kind of badass
>>
>>337530619

I think no one should have a mic in pubs. I hate listing to autistic 12 year olds scretching
>>
>>337532268
>If I play MP alone, I play it for the experience.
Autism
>>337532354
>Having a mic is also something not everyone's going to have
Go down to the store, get one for 5 bucks. It's like saying headphones aren't something everybody doesn't have, or a mouse.

>>337532906
>I don't want to talk to the people who play games online
Autism
>>337532959
>I get tired of kids who aren't even old enough to understand the world they're living in saying NIGGER like its the cool new hip word to say and not a useful term to describe well, niggers.
Autism
>>
>>337532959
So, you don't use a mic that you already own to communicate with a team, simply because a child, who is probably dragging you down anyway, just happens to have his on like he should? Irritating or not, usually the former, it still has the mic on. That's why mute functions exist.
>>
>""""""""girl"""""""""
>conveniently doesnt have a mic
>bonus: webcam is broken
>>
>>337533174
Who the fuck has a team with people they know? I don't make online friends, that's a good way to get doxed or find yourself procrastinating and wasting time on shit like Ventrilo. I play random queues
>>
File: 1334537147189.jpg (121 KB, 924x733) Image search: [Google]
1334537147189.jpg
121 KB, 924x733
You probably aren't old enough to remember a time, but online multiplayer and microphones used to be separate phenomenon. Back then, people actually paid attention to the game and they didn't need to socialize and engage in pep talk to get people to work together.
>>
>>337533024
>Because I aint tryin to talk to autists who take their multiplayer games so damn serious nigga.
If you don't take games seriously, what are you even doing on /v/? is your life so empty that you put this much time and effort into interacting with a community about a hobby you don't take seriously?

>>337533024
>I mean damn son, chill the fuck out. If I don't wanna talk to yo ass, I don't gotta.
How do you function in the real world with this attitude?
Vote to kick
>>
>>337533024
Nobody said anything about taking a game "too seriously." It's usually people like you that hold everyone else back and use it as an excuse to justify being bad. It's not taking things "too seriously" to play a game to win. It's just common practice.
>>
>>337530619
>Why is it acceptable for them, if they do own one, to either leave it off completely and use text chat in hopes someone will notice

I don't know. I learned how to type reasonably fast by playing Quake online when I was 8 so it's kind of a habit. I'd rather read than listen to a mouth breather get flustered or some teenager spouting memes and nigger over the mic. I only use the mic with friends or people I'm in a clan or something with
>>
Multiplayer games are cancer.

Though I don't mind games that have online functions though like invading, sharing stuff you made or spectating

Pure online games where one person can ruin everything? Nah, fuck those
>>
>>337533280
>Who the fuck has a team with people they know?
people who aren't Autistic
>I don't make online friends, that's a good way to get doxed or find yourself procrastinating and wasting time on shit like Ventrilo. I play random queues
You are paranoid and have delusions of adequacy. you have no online friends for the same reason you have no IRL friends, you are a piece of shit who hates himself, and for good reason
>>
Because no one uses it for teammwork. The only faggots on the mic are children calling other children nigger.

>"Guy hiding behind the X"
>*12 year old begins screeching* "SHUT UP FAGGOT ASS FAGGOT FAGGOT"
>>
>>337530619
>go to subway
>place your usual order at the Sandwich Artist
>sit down in a table with 2 strangers each minding their own business
>"g'day sir and madam, nice day we avin innit?"
>they glance at you for a secnod then keep minding their business
>WOW WHY WON'T PEOPLE SPEAK TO ME???
This is how you sound.
>>
>>337533491
I have a wife and IRL friends but they're what you call normies
>>
>>337531276
This. When I was younger I put up with it but now I just want you fags to shut the hell up so I can enjoy my game in peace for a bit. Although I'll be on PS4 where faggots leave their mics on just because so we have to listen to random shit or their music. Last week some kid was singing like justin bieber so I sent him some nasty mail.
>>
>>337530619
Its just a game, no reason to chimp out you fucking autist.
>>
>>337533280
>Who the fuck has a team with people they know?
people who aren't unlikable faggots
>>
>>337533313
I used to only type whenever I played mmos in the past simply because ts didn't exist at the time. It makes things run smoothly without any mishap. You should know the difference between doing so and not doing so. With times evolving, why not use the new way of communication to further progress your success?
>>
Most people who use mics are children. Some not even in high school or even junior high yet

Besides, who the fuck can't touch type? Did they stop teaching that skill to people?
>>
>>337533496
>playing a video game is the same as waiting at a subway

Go join a sports/hobby club, and refuse to talk to anybody. see how that goes
>>
>>337533378
That's perfectly fine, as i used to do the same. It's still an active attempt at communicating with the people you're playing with.
>>
>>337533743
video games are not a sport, cut that cancerous attitude out
>>
>try to talk
>people start saying shit like ching chong
>not even Chinese

what the fuck, how about you and your faggot friends turn yours mics off OP?
>>
>>337533684

MOBAs and FPS and shit require real time comms to be effective in some situations

but ultimately its a fucking game and we aren't playing for prizes so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>337533743
>joining a sports/hobby club with people you will eventually get to know is the same as being grouped with complete strangers you probably won't see ever again
Both analogies are stupid.
>>
>>337530619
Its better that some people don't have a mic

/thread
>>
the "i don't use a mic" starter pack
>>
>>337533910
MOBAs and FPS are also the most cancerous communities
>>
>>337533901
>being this salty over children making fun of you
>>
File: 1462151740545.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462151740545.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
I'm legit death. If I talk I probably sound retarded.
>>
File: i don't use mics.jpg (79 KB, 648x364) Image search: [Google]
i don't use mics.jpg
79 KB, 648x364
The "i don't use a mic" starter pack

If the online game you are playing doesn't need a mic to be effective, your game is casual shit

>>337533817
>video games are not a sport

Why not?
>>
>>337534080
well, there's your answer then. Fuck em
I'd rather listen to the game audio than loud annoying children
>>
I don't use them because there's absolutely no reason for me to give a fuck what my shitter teammates are doing. I'm always the hard carry, why should I bother talking to my inferiors?
>>
>>337534090
>death
>>
>>337534176
So fighting games are now casual shit?

They have a higher skill ceiling than your cowadoody bullshit
>>
>>337533910
So, you're saying it's perfectly fine to lose due to incompetence and lack of communication than to take a minute to talk to the other people trying to reach the same goal?
>>
>>337534176
>GObabby claims other games are casual shit
oh wow the ironing
>>
>player is a fucking 12 year old
>player is a nigger
>player is some 50 year old chainsmoking redneck
>player is some memeing numale /v/ cuckboy

I can live without ever talking to any of these people.
>>
>>337530619

Difference between using a Mic in different games. If its something like TF2, Dota, who gives a fuck.

FUCK YOU if you play competitive Counter Strike without a microphone. Fuck you six thousand times with a rusty tire iron. CS is one of the competitive games where immediate, concise information is *required* in order for a team to succeed.
>>
>>337533604
>When I was younger I put up with it but now I just want you fags to shut the hell up so I can enjoy my game in peace for a bit.
[translation]
>When I was younger I put up with it
I claim I used to have similar opinions when i was younger, implying that you are immature for still holding that opinion
>but now
But now i'm a mature adult so my opinion is better than yours
>I just want you fags to shut the hell up
people who disagree with me are bad people for not being like me
>so I can enjoy my game in peace for a bit.
I play team based multiplayer games selfishly and not caring about the other people on my team, i have a huge entitlement complex and think the world exists for my benefit alone
>>
>>337534251
>"I'm bad and don't want to feel bad about others telling me I'm bad so ill just pretend I don't give a fuck"
>>
>>337534329
>So fighting games are now casual shit?
Are fighting games team based?
>>
Why are you playing with randoms and expecting them to communicate
Shouldn't you be playing with friends
Do you not have friends
>>
>>337534176
Show me your sick skinz you paid for so. I love how Gabe gets away with charging people with something that used to be free.

Especially the people who act like they are more hardcore because of it
>>
>>337534481
You're right. It does matter what you're playing. In this case, it's competitive games in general that require teamwork. It does matter.
>>
>>337530619
I don't know you, I do t like you, and you have not earned the right to even be heard by me. Keep up with 130wpm wall of text, if you even get the privlage of being talked to by me.
>>
>>337534346

I don't prefer it, i talk when needed, but for it to help there would need to be no:
- russians
- babbies
- trolls
- bad players
with whom talking on mic is useless to actually move forward in the game. I take a laissez faire approach, so if my game is full of shitters I just relax and go with the flow. If the team is trying hard i go with that.

I think thats as best you can get when you cant control the community.
>>
>>337534556
Team based games are casual shit because other people can carry you. Games that test your own skill are the real anti-casual
>>
>>337534490
>topscore every game by a wide margin
>bad
pick one and only one
>>
>>337534626
Nobody said anything about randoms. Friends are also capable of being micless. People you know aren't immune to incompetence, simply because you know them. To others, they're the biggest offenders.
>>
>>337534481

This desu senpai
>>
>>337534481
>If its something like TF2, Dota, who gives a fuck.

Great bait bro. almost bit
>>
>>337534626
Even though I play games, I can't associate with "gamers" because they tend to be pretty shitty friends. If fanboys on the internet are bad, well it's even worse in real life.
>>
File: 1452492419473.jpg (162 KB, 374x452) Image search: [Google]
1452492419473.jpg
162 KB, 374x452
>>337534482
Someone's salty. Only kids care to talk on random pub matches, get a group together if you care that much.
>>
>>337534886
I mean most dota players dont speak English anyway. So unless you know fluent Spanish/Tagalog/Portuguese you wont get far

I know this because I have reached pubbie DOTA zen where everything is suffering and only pain exists (even if you queue with 2 other friends)
>>
>>337534738
>"being good against ai > being good against other people that are also good"
Git gud
>>
Because every fucking time I seem to end up talking to some faggot that thinks I want to know his life story. I just want to cooperate to win the game senpai.
>>
>>337530619
I don't speak Portuguese or Russian

cyka
>>
I completely block out mics on online games due to:
>Low Quality Mics
>Faggots who dont use push t talk
>Squealers
>Music blasters

Nothing good comes of mics in pubs.
>>
>>337530619
I used to like the idea of having a mic for online games.

Then I started playing online games.

Outside of gaming with people I actually know, the memories I have of running into people while casually playing a game who use the mic for actual teamwork and such is very, very limited, to the point where it's not worth fucking discomforting myself with the headset.

I spent a single night on Halo 3 in random matchmaking muting screeching children, morons using their mic to blast music and not talk, redneck fucks screaming at their girlfriends, and other bullshit. One night.

I then spent the rest of my time on Xbox 360 running into people I'd previously muted.

Anyone good enough to play with can interpret my gameplay to coordinate with me, the same way I coordinate with them. Fuck the headset which will be used to just listen to low fidelity mix tapes and screeching urchins.
>>
>>337535143
This just doesn't happen and you know it. Stop making excuses
>>
>>337535135
> being good against other people that are also good

Are you stupid? That's exactly what you do in fighting and other 1v1 games.

You don't do that in team games. It's whoever can be carried better
>>
>>337534090
I recall seeing an ad for a local deaf school once that had a couple of the deaf students trying to end the ad by reciting the school's slogan, it basically sounded like what you get when you're gurgling mouthwash
>>
File: 1459620267071.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459620267071.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>337534090
>Death is posting on /v/ right now
>>
>>337535263
You literally deal with multiple people at once in team games, or are you one of the faggots that scream and shout because you aren't getting a fair 1v1 fight? There's no such thing as a fair fight, bud
>>
File: fresh cheese.jpg (78 KB, 352x515) Image search: [Google]
fresh cheese.jpg
78 KB, 352x515
>>337530619
i have a headset and i rarely use it, i don't want to talk to you deal with it.
>>
>>337530619

I have a profressional grade microphone attached to my desk that I haven't used in two years. I'm not interested in socializing with you faggots. It is not my responsibility to make up for your lack of game sense.
>>
>>337534251
>I'm always the hard carry, why should I bother talking to my inferiors?
so, 4 people using mics to feed you information while you don't give them any info, i think you are the detriment
>>
>>337535495
That wasn't the original argument at all. Where are you even getting this from?

Team games don't require as much skill because other people are helping you.
>>
I work with autistic kids, i don't want to hear any more when I'm at home playing vidya
>>
>>337535208
>anyone good enough to play with can interpret my gameplay to coordinate with me
You literally have Autism
>>
>>337535731
If you're the one holding everyone back, it actually is your responsibility. Thinking you aren't the problem is the very root of the problem
>>
I think there should be like Hz test where a high enough frequency voice disables your mic automatically
>>
I communicate through gestures only, it's entertaining.
>>
>>337535901
not that guy, but if I'm the one carrying my team why do I need to talk to any of you?
>>
>>337535836
And yet here you are on /v/
>>
>>337535920

But then how would the girl gamers communicate?
>>
File: 1455771276613.png (42 KB, 440x290) Image search: [Google]
1455771276613.png
42 KB, 440x290
>>337536125
>wanting them to
>>
>>337535731
I really can't believe that you'd actually try to use that as an excuse. You literally can not function to the best of your abilities as a team without communication.
>>
>>337532268
Stop trying to bring that mustard rice bullshit in here, makes me ashamed I have one.
Also, you still get loads of idiots on mics, you and your friends do not count for the entirety of the pc playerbase
>>
>>337535817
It's a common argument that seems to stem from people that claim team games aren't as competitive. You don't constantly have people helping you at all. The original point was why people don't use mics.
>>
>>337530619
I believe I'd enjoy the game more without the
"Shut up nigger."
>>
>>337535901
>if
>>
>>337535901

>If you're the one holding everyone back

Yeah see there's your problem. The fact that you think someone absolutely MUST help you not suck is why you will always be shit at videogames. I don't need a microphone and I don't need faggots chittering in my ear about shit I can figure out all by myself. That goes double for the fact that they're drowning out the fucking audio queues built into the game that would be telling me the exact same shit.
>>
>>337536276
When I'm down to 1 health in Super Turbo I don't have a healer to give me all my health back
>>
>>337533156
Autism
>>
>>337536410
>help you not suck
Literally pulling info out of thin air
Having a mic is mutually beneficial for yourself and your whole team. The bottom line is, regardless of the situation, if you're on a team, in a team based game, communication is needed.
>>
>>337536562

>The bottom line is, regardless of the situation, if you're on a team, in a team based game, communication is needed.

See: The fact that you think someone absolutely MUST help you not suck is why you will always be shit at videogames
>>
People never actually discuss strategy in online games. They always talk about other shit, even if you get together with friends and play.

They just use it like it's a group call and ignore the fact they're even playing
>>
>>337530619
>Why the fuck do people think it's acceptable to play online games without a mic?

Most of the time, the people who talk are shitty players who think they know what's best for everyone and attempt to tell everyone to play it their way or they get booted.
>>
>>337536678
fuck off
>>
File: 1459780203630.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459780203630.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>337530619
why the fuck would i want to talk to faggots like you though?

i'm busy listening to music bitch
>>
>2006
>90% of 4chan are nerdy highschool outcasts who are into really cool shit but everyone from their small town is lame so they gotta hang out some where
>2016
>actual school shooter tier sociopaths like thread related

im not normie scum but im also not a turbo autistic windowlicker
guess this site is no longer for me
>>
>>337530619
>i cant read text because im underage
nice OP

by the way there are no games that require voice chat teamwork anymore

csgo is the only one and anyone with half a brain never touched the turd
>>
>>337536678
Why can't you do this in a reddit meme thread
>>
>>337536660
Again, mutually beneficial. Anyone can carry, and anyone can suck. If the difference between winning and losing is speaking up for a minute, why not do it?
Communication doesn't accurately measure the skill of the player, but coordination they have to use said skill
>>
>>337536798
>windowlicker

is that a real thing?
>>
>>337536873
normies are not welcome here
>>
>>337536678
sweet jesus! is he ok?
>>
>>337536853
not that guy but

games aren't a fucking charity. if you suck, why should I help you? just stop playing
>>
>>337536692
You'd be surprised. Find a good group thats actually interested in whatever you're playing. Though you'll never find any of them unless you talk to them
>>
>solo queue
>team is silent
>everyone plays the objective and syncs to other peoples play style to the best of their ability
>win or still do well despite being a loss even againt premade teams

>team is micfags
>everyone screaming and thinks their idea is the best
>they die once and then sit in spawn and keep screaming
>>
>>337536786
Nigger detected. Go back to gta
>>
>>337536993
Even in a good group, people get bored talking about the game and in a social situation, end up socializing instead

I'm not blaming them, it's not something that is easily helped
>>
>>337536873
it was... once upon a time...
>>
>>337536987

yeah the snake is well fed now
>>
>>337536937
/v/ is majority normie
>>
>>337536678
but why?
>>
File: 1443950794451.png (75 KB, 620x406) Image search: [Google]
1443950794451.png
75 KB, 620x406
I don't feel like talking and I can get my point across with a keyboard.
>>
>>337536692
You should try playing a game instead of watching youtube streamers.
>>
>>337530619
Thats just how online MM is. Either learn to adapt to it or find friends to play with. But we all know you don't have friends, or else you wouldn't be here bitching like a little girl.
>>
>>337536815
>confusing reading comprehension for priorities
Anyone actually paying attention to how they're playing and what they're doing has no time to check a text chat to see what someone who took the time to type out while remaining temporarily useless has to say instead of just flipping a switch and saying it
>>
>>337537215
It happens in actual games. Who the fuck talks to each other and stays on topic all the time? It's impossible for most people
>>
>>337531558
>>337530619
>>337530831
And miss the opportunity to interact with wonderful people like you? You're right, how dare they?

>Is it actual autism? Are these people just that socially retarded that they cannot produce the will to talk to actual humans?
I would mute you instantly
>>
No point in using a mic in PUGs, kiddo. You want mics, form a party or fuck off.
>>
>>337537221
Nobody is whining. It's a genuine discussion
>>
>>337537104
This is 4chan. Nobody that stays here more than a day is normal.
>>
>>337530619
>is it actual autism and social retardation?

Where the fuck do you think you are? Of course it is you giant faggot. No I don't want to talk to you and I don't give a shit if you don't like it.

Go socialize in the real world like a fucking normie. Video games are for playing video games. Not talking or socializing. Sometimes it's just interesting to play against actual people
>>
>>337537249

Anyone actually paying attention to how they're playing and what they're doing has no time to listen to some grubby autist to hear shit that they can figure out from the game's radar/map/audio system anyway.
>>
File: Bijoy_Keyboard_image.jpg (547 KB, 2696x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bijoy_Keyboard_image.jpg
547 KB, 2696x1024
Do you realize you can use a keyboard for communication?
>>
>>337537350
Read the thread
>>
File: 6144906.png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
6144906.png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>337534482
>>337531910
>>337532969
This fucking thread
>>
>>337530619
Depends on the game
Never have I even considered using my mic in a casual csgo match, and I mute everyone immediately. There is absolutely nothing at all constructive coming out of anyones mic at any time during one of those matches.
However, I feel the same way about games like Rust, Arma, etc. Pisses me off that people actually run around without a mic, then when I ask "Why did you shoot me" or "Why did you make me shoot you" and then they type "lol i dont have a mic".
>>
>>337534346
dude, chill, it's just a game
>>
File: 1446513476400.png (638 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1446513476400.png
638 KB, 720x540
>>337537391
>implying
4chan today is a bunch of teenage and young adult normalfags pretending to be autists and NEETs. Look up the statistics to this site nowadays. There were a lot of weirdos' years ago when this site barely got 1 million visitors but not it's above 20 million, the weirdo's are vastly outnumbered if they havent left. It's just people pretending to fit in with the long dead culture. Waifuism is a perfect example.
>>
>>337537407
You're a loser. Do you even have any friends?
>>
>>337530619

Because I don't have to. It's that simple.

Most people who do use a mic in pub games are either underage, autistic spergs or blatant retards who leave their mic on while arguing with their mommies or blasting music to the rest of the server. Fuck that.

If I want to communicate with my team I'll hop on mumble/vent/TS etc and play in a premade. You're beyond autistic if you're expect coordination and communciation from pub players.
>>
File: bawwwww.jpg (32 KB, 372x464) Image search: [Google]
bawwwww.jpg
32 KB, 372x464
>>337537376
>Nobody is whining

Yeah, nobody is whining except for the assblasted OP.

Fuck off, micfags.
>>
>>337537605
>do you have any friends

Obviously I don't because I don't care about making human connections. It's pointless.
>>
>>337537912
Wow, how edgy. Do you cut yourself too?
>>
>>337537912
>pssshh
>>
>>337537987
>edgy

Nice buzzword. Why would I cut myself? I'm perfectly happy being a hermit. There's nothing wrong with enjoying isolation
>>
>>337537697
>can't afford a mic / lacks basic social skills
f-fuck you!
>>
>>337537987
that post is about as edgy as a plastic butter knife
>>
>>337538106
Haha, wow. Do you even pay your own bills?
>>
>>337538195
yes I do pay my own bills
>>
>>337538127
>getting mad at people for not using a mic
>putting up with retarded pubbies over voice chat is a basic social skill
>>
>>337530619

I live with people who dont like me talking into the ether.at teammates online.

So, no mic.
>>
>>337530619
I play with mic off in the majority of games I play, I'm not going to listen to children or people who have no idea how to talk normally scream in my ear for an entire game
>>
>>337537376
Crying about non mic users being too socially retarded to talk to your dumb ass is not a genuine discussion.
>>
>>337538253
But you need to go outside and "ocialize in the real world like a fucking normie" to make money

If you don't have those skills, you're probably stuck in your mom's basement or will be soon enough
>>
File: op as a kid.jpg (252 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
op as a kid.jpg
252 KB, 960x718
>>337538391
This.
OP is a faggot as always
>>
>>337538461
You're so retarded it's not even funny.
Quit shitposting, you suck at it.
>>
>>337530619
Depends on the game
>>
I'll never understand the appeal of coming on an anime imageboard like 4chan to shitpost at people for being social recluses.

It's like posting in the bodybuilding.com misc section and having no interest in the gym. It literally makes 0 sense.
>>
>>337538461
>you need to go outside and socialize to make money

Yeah, if you're a retard. There's lots of ways to make money online. I make enough just doing online surveys and writing fake reviews for companies and gold farming.

I do more too. You can literally do everything you ever need online without coming face to face or talking to people
>>
>>337538738
see
>>337537581
>>
>>337538127
Bawwwww harder, OP. This is 4chan; we feed off your asspain.
>>
>>337530619
Because why the fuck would I want to talk to a mouth-breather like you?
>>
>>337530619
What makes you want to hear people talk online then, autism?
>>
I paid for the game so I can play it online without a mic and muting everyone all I want. There is nothing you can do to stop me. You don't have to like it but you will have to accept it and move on.
>>
File: You.gif (1 MB, 270x235) Image search: [Google]
You.gif
1 MB, 270x235
>>337530619
I have one but I don't like to talk to autism riddled man children most of the time.
>>
>>337538285
>I live with people who dont like me talking into the ether.at teammates online
double autism
>>
I only use the microphone if I'm playing with friends. But I don't play stuff that requires it heavily like CS
>>
I don't want to listen (or talk) to retards who cannot figure a fucking videogame out without constant communication and intense verbal planning. If there's something truly, truly important and life-changing, you can always halt for two fucking seconds to type it out.

>>337534820
Then why is OP asking /v/ and not his micless friends? I'm sure they could provide a better explanation.
>>
>>337530619
eh i don't say shit because usually there's a niggar on the other end having to say shit like, "Fuck dis i own real guns! not fake guns like on here!" then continues to spew more stupid shit.
>>
File: 1460770990611.gif (952 KB, 500x685) Image search: [Google]
1460770990611.gif
952 KB, 500x685
>>337539580
whoa hey anon. you good senpai?
>>
>join 30 aussie servers
>in only 5 of those servers people actually use mics
JUST
>>
File: laughinggirls.jpg (110 KB, 359x478) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
110 KB, 359x478
>what guy who uses a $100 free-standing mic because he saw somebody on twitch using one and he self-identifies as a hardcore gamer
>>
>>337543084
Nobody does that
>>
>>337543185

You would be surprised how ricer 4chan is
>>
>>337530619
It's not about talking to others, it's having to listen to them.

On any pug I pretty much always have mute all on.
>>
File: wherehasthecocogone.jpg (36 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
wherehasthecocogone.jpg
36 KB, 275x275
>tfw play project reality
>absolutely everyone has a mic and engages in at least basic teamwork regularly
>go play another multiplayer game sometimes and immediately be disappointed

Non mics are non humans
>>
File: Mister-Rogers-F-Plus.jpg (34 KB, 336x382) Image search: [Google]
Mister-Rogers-F-Plus.jpg
34 KB, 336x382
>play a team based game
>nobody uses the mic
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.