[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How you want your console f'am?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dsa.png (58 KB, 1080x259) Image search: [Google]
dsa.png
58 KB, 1080x259
>>
>>337522837
JUST
>>
>>337522837
who
>>
>>337522837
GIMMICK
>>
It'll be another gimmick machine. Can't have high end hardware when your hardware costs are way up due to having a screen in the controller or some shit.
>>
>>337522837
Who the fuck is Emily Rogers?
>>
Nintendo would be extremely fucking stupid to try to compete with PS4 in graphics anyway. All the people who give a shit about that crap are just gonna buy a PS4 or already own one.

They're gonna do what they always do: appeal to people who want a less expensive console.

Hardcore gamers are really fucking retarded in how they think everything has to be for them.
>>
>>337522837
>Inb4 ARM
>>
File: 46464337.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
46464337.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>337522837
I wonder what Nintendo's latest meme machine will be.
>>
>"I assure you, Color Splash is NOT another Sticker Star."

>"Endless Ocean on Wii"

>"Soul Caliber V is a Wii U exclusive on release"

>"GTAV is coming to Wii U"

>That leaked NX controller is real

>If im wrong, Ill delete my account and will stop posting

And this shit is off the top of my head.
>>
Didn't Emily Rodgers kill himself
>>
>>337523413
>attack Emily Rogers for being the bag of bullshit she is on any gaming site other than 4chan
>SJW ensues

i hate america
>>
>>337522837
I noticed that your phone screencap included a number of pages and replies. On a hunch, I went to NeoFAG and, lo and behold, this is a picture of a thread title from there. Thanks for bringing another gossip shitpost onto /v/.
Sort of disappointed the thread doesn't have a number of "lol first post best post" replies yet, to complete the gaf crossboarder picture.
>>
>>337523808
>"lol first post best post" replies yet, to complete the gaf crossboarder picture.

What? FPBP is neogaf meme?
>>
>>337523123
The problem eas the wii u wasn't less expensive enough. It was still a 300 dollar console. If it had been 200 and lost the fucking trash gimmick that only a few games implemented well it would have sold better I think.
>>
File: 1460311401353.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1460311401353.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>Emily Rodgers

Post yfw you saw her name
>>
>>337522837
Well time to get the handheld and stick with that. Nintendo just can't make good consoles anymore.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.