[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game is called Age of Empires >try and play with real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: age-of-empires-2-hd.jpg (101 KB, 638x307) Image search: [Google]
age-of-empires-2-hd.jpg
101 KB, 638x307
>Game is called Age of Empires
>try and play with real human beings
>it's actually just using the awful unit control in game to engage in pointlessly slow and annoying skirmishes instead of building an empire.

what gives /v/?
>>
>no attack command

into the trash etc etc
>>
>>337515068
Here's a pity (You)
>>
>>337515292
yes, tell me how building palisades to block enemy units in was what the devs intended when they designed the game
>>
>>337515068
I always thought this game was called Age of Vampires, made me too scared to play it for a while
>>
>>337515708
>developers can account for the tens of thousands of random variables that are your online community members
>I don't know what a meta game is or how it develops in an online game

This is how fucking retarded you sound
>>
Original War > Age of Mythology > Age of Empires
>>
>>337515068
>Play RTS
>It's just autistic build orders and a competition between who builds the right thing fastest

What games ACTUALLY let you build an empire?
>>
>>337515708
What the devs intend almost never reflects multiplayer meta
>>
>>337515068
gotta play big FFAs against people who know how to play
>>
>>337517269
RTS games like the AoE series are meant to be quickly paced. If you want babby level strategy, play the Civ series
>>
>>337517269
Stellaris
>>
>>337517130
>1999
>"online community"

see Starcraft, it was intuitive and responsive movements, AoE2 was never meant to be microed
>>
>>337515068

>2016 /v/ didn't play AoE2 on release
I'm 22 and I already feel old
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.