[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody still play this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: gearsult.jpg (43 KB, 307x388) Image search: [Google]
gearsult.jpg
43 KB, 307x388
Anybody still play this?
>>
File: what a shame.jpg (54 KB, 603x393) Image search: [Google]
what a shame.jpg
54 KB, 603x393
>>337508373
Gears died with 2
>>
File: 1461042526764.png (9 KB, 338x339) Image search: [Google]
1461042526764.png
9 KB, 338x339
I wish they brought 3 to the PC, I miss running around with my retro lancer and killing gnashers with ease
I also used the sawed off for guerrilla tactics, I miss the amount of butthurt that game caused for me and everyone because it was painful and delicious at the same time, I feel like no other shooting game has ever gave me such satisfaction
>>
last time i tried it seemed dead but it was at like 1am
>>
>>337509148
Original gears has people from 8 pm to 2 am
So it's dead
>>
>>337508373
lel, I played through the single player once and uninstalled it after a few matches

the MP is still hopelessly broken
>>
>>337508481
No the giant worm and spooky lap level were good.

It died with 3
>>
>>337509212
That's complete Bs

It's not dead. You'll never find any of the sonyggers on /v/ playing it, if that's what you're asking
>>
>>337508880
>Sawed off for "geurilla tactics"
You mean you couldn't aim worth a fuck so you decided to use the gun that let you kill someone even if you were facing the opposite direction. Then booked it like a pussy. The retro lancer too, holy shit anon end it all.
>>
>>337510924
It is ok to be in denial anon, let it hurt
>Literally people at all times in first gears, even 12 pm, 3 pm and so
>no fucking body else in the other games
Yes it hurts anon, but we have to deal
>>
>>337508373
I might be playing it on PC if it weren't Windows 10 exclusive.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.