[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it, why wasn't he a part of the game's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: nagito.png (308 KB, 502x664) Image search: [Google]
nagito.png
308 KB, 502x664
I don't get it, why wasn't he a part of the game's conclusion? For the first 20 hours, he is pretty much the only thing that holds the player's interest. The game is fucking boring when he isn't in the scene, and he seems to be obviously set up as some kind of mastermind figure, but then he just gets dropped for an incredibly stupid reason in favor of a flashier retread of the ending of DR1.

Can't lie, I'm pretty disappointed by DR2 overall.
>>
Fans of the game accept that Chapter 5 is the true ending of the island saga as the main antagonists plan is defeated, albeit at a great cost.

Chapter 6 is just a weird extra story to tie it into the first game.

Also, it would be weird to have him there. He was never really a "friend". I don't really like that Mikan is there too, but she mostly just gets shouted at.

Also his mailbox is the only one without a glitched quote. Sparks the theory that he died in the machine to his illness.
>>
>>337501142
Eh, I still feel like Nagito should have gone out with a bigger bang. He's not even alive to add theatrical excitement to the conclusion of his plan. Really, what was the point?
>>
>>337502228
The whole excitement of the plan was that he was dead. It felt like he was pulling the strings even as a corpse.
>>
File: Ibuki_mioda_hospital.jpg (35 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
Ibuki_mioda_hospital.jpg
35 KB, 480x280
>>337499028
>The game is fucking boring when he isn't in the scene

That's not Ibuki to be honest though they both shared that role of "a scene being boring without this person in it"
>>
I'll admit that Nagito was a big part of why the game was enjoyable, but I felt that other characters, like Gundam, Ibuki, and Fuyuhiko made it decently entertaining. Hell, even Kazuichi made it entertaining, since it was so fun to see how much suffering one man could take
>>
>>337502561
Eh I disagree, Nagito was the most charismatic and exciting character in the game. Having him not be present just drained the fun away. Probably the best part of the game is the first trial when he first goes crazy.
>>
>>337502737
That's definitely just you. Ibuki was a lame filler character.
>>
>>337503471
Ibuki was literally the life of the party. Fuck you. I bet you're a Chiaki shitter
>>
File: 1441424249410.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1441424249410.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
I finished the first trial and I don't think i am in the mood the continue.
Is it gonna get any better?
Nagito is an edgy faglord btw.
>>
>>337504101
I thought chapters 2, 3 and 4 were pretty tedious personally. There is very little progression of the overall plot, and the murder cases get stupidly complicated and contrived, and lack any believability.
>>
>>337504101
Just play more
>>
>>337504101
Even if you don't like the other four, Nagito's trial makes the entire game worth it. Keep trucking.
>>
>>337504101
it gets better after the first two trials
this game is a mess, not in a bad way exactly though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.