[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Valve stop creating games? I still play their games,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gaben.jpg (34 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
gaben.jpg
34 KB, 500x640
Why did Valve stop creating games?

I still play their games, and they are all truly amazing games, the absolute BEST of their respective genres.

What are they doing with all their game making talent? Are they just sitting on their asses in the office?
>>
You can't fool me, Gabe! I recognize that washed up softcore model!
>>
>>337487623

They're busy making hats and weapon skins.
>>
>>337488046
Most hats and skins are made by the community.
>>
Too bad Iga went full retard and lost all her attractive features.
>>
>>337487623
They became Jews and realized they could make infinitely more money by selling other people's products, than making their own.
>>
>>337487623
Did you notice a sign outdoors that said Big Game Developer? Do you know why you didn't see that sign? Because it ain't there, because developing games ain't my fucking business, that's why
>>
>>337487623
>invest money/time making a game that could see little to no profit
Or
>Sell cosmetic items that took little time/money for decent profit.
>>
>>337487623
Steam and Team Fortress 2 are still raking in the shekels, so why bother?
>>
>>337487623
They make a ridiculous amount of money with CS:GO and Dota 2, they have no need to make any more games.
>>
>>337489916
Isn't Blizzard's Feminist Fortress going to make TF2 obsolete?
>>
>tfw I walk past valve everyday to get to work
One day I'll burn it down, one day...
>>
>>337488524
I saw dead dreams storage.
>>
File: 1462930228863.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1462930228863.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>337490240
oh boy here we go.
>>
>>337487623
Iga WyrwaƂ
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.