[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass on Steam but I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: dlc.jpg (68 KB, 445x329) Image search: [Google]
dlc.jpg
68 KB, 445x329
I bought Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass on Steam but I didn't get all the DLC's, is this normal?
>>
>I bought Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass on Steam
no, this is not normal
>>
>>337472119
Yes. I think those were separate preorder bonuses added later so you don't get them.

But I'm not entirely sure how dlc works as I got the game through a NVidia promotion and for some reason have access to 4 dlc outfits even though there is no indication I have those dlc
>>
>>337472505
I had the normal edition then I bought the season pass for the DLC's
>>
>>337472119
No it's not, but Square Peenix is so worried about sales their willing to use Denuvo on it, and like pulling shit on you like that, to try and make some more money of the franchise.
>>
>>337472119
it is the typical jew attitude

you buy the season pass expecting to be set with the game, and enjoy all the content

then they relase anything out of nowhere knowing the motivation behind the buyers of the season pass, so they have another guaranteed purchase

i do the opposite, and wait to buy the game when they pack everything at a nice price

i wont buy this new tomb raider until they release the 'complete' edition or whatever they call it

fuck them
>>
>>337472878
>separate preorder bonuses
so they aren't included in the season pass?
>>
>>337473685
They're not listed as part of it
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/90034/
>>
>Buy X on Steam

>See it has a Season Pass available that includes 6 DLC packs

>Game has 7 DLC packs available, Season Pass doesn't specify which DLC it actually includes

I'm so over this fucking shit.

How can publishers be so fucking lazy as to not even specify what their bullshit season passes include?
>>
>>337472119
Some season passes only cover the "big" DLCs.
>>
>>337474252
It wasn't like that on game launch you fucking shill.
>>
>>337474024
Add the season pass to your cart, go back to the Store page for the game and you'll soon see what DLC isn't included.
>>
>>337472119
>I bought...season pass
You are cancer
>>
>>337477309
>All those DLC are literally Horse Armor DLC that don't provide any changes to gameplay
It's not cancer, it's late stage Syphilis.
>>
>>337473685
of course not you entitled fuck
>>
File: Goy.png (1 MB, 4282x5000) Image search: [Google]
Goy.png
1 MB, 4282x5000
>fuck loads of little dlc packs most of it cosmetics
>still missing content after buying season pass
>modern Square Enix
>is this normal?
Yes. This way there is even extra stuff most people missed when they release the goty edition that actually has all dlc packs. The ones that get withheld until then are usually the different "limited time exlusive preorder bonuses" and a few other little dlcs that got sniped from the season pass. Rest assured the goty edition will also be improved and offer stuff that wasn't in the game originally nor can it even be purchased seperatley.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.