[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The problem with Nintendrones, (And by this i mean REAL drones,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 86528.jpg (18 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
86528.jpg
18 KB, 400x299
The problem with Nintendrones, (And by this i mean REAL drones, the kind who only play nintendo IPs and nothing else, not /v/s twisted description of nintendo fans in general) is that they starve themselves. Nothing really decent has come out and they feel cheated, hurt and a need to lash out at everyone because of it. Very little has come out on nintendo consoles and handhelds lately, and very little is on the horizon. Its nobodys fault but the company, but what can they do?

Branch out. People NEED to branch out. Drop this petty console wars mentality and find other IPs you like. I used to be pro nintendo because it was all I had up till 2009, when I went back and bought a PS2 to explore some old things i missed out on, then that branched to Dreamcast, then Xbox, then Amiga, and so on.

I discovered Golden axe, Devil may cry, Okami, Sly cooper, Gunstar heroes, Guardian legend, Max payne, Katamari, Okage, Rogue Galaxy, Dark cloud, Jet set radio, Space channel 5, Metal Gear solid, Resident Evil, Tales of, Yakuza and much, much more.

You need to have backups, you can't rely on just one companty's IPs and expect it to pump out content for you, go find other niches and things to keep you occupied.

The only curse is you then are excited for any sequel that comes out of that franchise, or disappointed when it becomes a pachi slot.
>>
>>337470206
>Sonygger damage control
>>
File: 1457089098077.jpg (31 KB, 588x457) Image search: [Google]
1457089098077.jpg
31 KB, 588x457
>>337470206
>People NEED to branch out.

People NEED to abandon consoles and get a PC.
>>
Samefag
>>
>>337471784
>People NEED to abandon consoles and get a PC.
And beg for ports?
>>
>>337471921
>Ports

I think you mean definitive versions.
>>
File: 1434039989957.jpg (54 KB, 411x255) Image search: [Google]
1434039989957.jpg
54 KB, 411x255
>>337472105
>>
>>337471268
>muh Sony boogieman

Seriously?
>>
I did. There's very little else worth playing except for the exceedingly rare and actually interesting RPG, as well as Devil May Cry.

Everything else is a movie, a shooter, or some damned MMO paywall scam.
>>
Maybe their Mom will only buy Nintendo consoles for them. Probably live in a Christian household. I've seen it many times.
>>
>>337473839
This. Nintendo is accepted by churches nowadays. So parents are told their kids are safe.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.