[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png (1 MB, 1920x1230) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png
1 MB, 1920x1230
This shit literally took 10 years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoFp_DebG38

People dies waiting for It. How long the next FF will take?
>>
>This shit literally took 10 years
>there are people on /v/ right now who actually believe that
Why do you pretend to like videogames when you obviously don't care?
>>>/out/
>>
>>337449134
Yes it is. The ost also got composed back ten.
>>
>>337449374
>>>/out/
>>
File: fuking kek.jpg (79 KB, 512x410) Image search: [Google]
fuking kek.jpg
79 KB, 512x410
>>337450513
>>337449134
>FFXVfags trying to defend this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecUroX9XVjo
>>
File: Ch_83GNWkAAIGZq.jpg (30 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
Ch_83GNWkAAIGZq.jpg
30 KB, 540x405
>>
>>337448998
>How long the next FF will take?
When 7R is finished or at least mid way during the development of last part. Which I still hope to be at most 3 parts. Tabata’s team will be working on a new IP. Next mainline FF will probably be Kitase/Yoshida pair. With Nomura forced to milk KH3 with KH360, KH4WD, KHBS.
>>
>>337450865
>fake gamer tries to defend his ignorance
>>>/out/
>>
>>337451403
Naoki Yoshida is busy with FFXIV online and its expansion.
Kitase is busy with FF7R and will be busy with Dissidia FF arcade for console.
>>
>>337451747
Shit. Then the next FF will be when then? Because Tabata is confirmed doing a new IP. Are they going to pass it to Nomura or someone else? There's still Chiba (the World of FF guy if I’m not wrong), but I doubt he'll be in charge.
>>
File: ito.png (67 KB, 773x573) Image search: [Google]
ito.png
67 KB, 773x573
>>337452163
Hiroyuki Ito could do it but i would prefer someone new with new fresh idea.
>>
>>337452617
if a very talented veteran developer that hasn't developed anything in 10 years doesn't have fresh ideas by now then who has?

Definitely not some "new" idiot that doesn't like Final Fantasy and just wants to make a name for himself.

Dark Souls 2 tried the "new director" approach and fell flat on its face.

Ito is the only one that can and should direct Final Fantasy XVI.

FFXII was a step in the right direction, it just needed better hardware and matsuno to finish his job.
>>
>>337452617
Ito? The director of IX? Cool. Gooch, come back and write for the next FF please. This'll be good. But please, no Necron shit at the last minute.
>>
>>337452617

>Scared that Ito, of all people, won't have new ideas.

Seriously?

I expect the XVI concept phase to have started in 2014, so I would say we'll get it late 2018/early 2019.
>>
>>337452872
>The director of IX

VI, IX, XII

and the father of ATB.
>>
>>337454375
he created the ADB too. If he direct he next one, then that means it won't be an action series.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.