[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of the most hidden secrets in videogames?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Ice_key.gif (61 KB, 177x96) Image search: [Google]
Ice_key.gif
61 KB, 177x96
What are some of the most hidden secrets in videogames?
>>
>>337446502
those that are that the existence of another secret is just a well placed and intentional rumor.
Those are plain to see and even if the developers come out with the truth, there is still some people thinking that they are trying to double trick them, and keep on looking.
>>
>>337446502
there is that one in arkham asylum that no one found until the devs pointed it out
>>
If you do the dark souls 1 dlc before you fight sif, you get a new cutscene when approaching the grave
>>
File: rebecca_weskersdesk.jpg (67 KB, 880x554) Image search: [Google]
rebecca_weskersdesk.jpg
67 KB, 880x554
>>337446502
why was this picture on Wesker's desk, and why did it take 50 searches to see it?
>>
That Ling Ling's head easter egg in Halo 2 was pretty freaky
>>
>>337446502
Lots of stuff in old NES games, like Castlevania Simon's quest BS secret with crouching etc.
>>
>>337446502

Шacкep is a pedo obviously.
>>
>>337446502
i mean, the secret was never fully implemented so its more that it never existed rather than was hidden at all
>>
Wesker knows how to hide his fap file, you should see the security on his laptop.
>>
http://www.eeggs.com/tree/563.html
https://tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor

Thought you guys would appreciate these
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 362x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 362x545
>>337447605

Halo 1, 2 and 3 had some pretty good ones. I remember finding The Siege of Madrigal all by myself in 3 and was a bit startled
>>
>>337447605
the face on one of the Halo's in the sky was kind creepy.halo 2 had a lot of cool easter eggs
>>
arcade cabinets have some pretty infamous well hidden ones.
off the top of my head, there were two in the last year that were just found decades after the game came out.
one was the dev console for mortal kombat, the other I think was a programmer's name in donkey kong?
>>
Playing Ape Escape in MGS3
>>
>>337446502

I would say The Lost from the second BoA but faggot ass dataminers got the answer key and everyone and there mother knew about it by the end of the first month.
>>
>>337448038
The bears were weird to find in Halo 3

Also, the secret of LoL is that it is terrible.
>>
the arwing in OoT
>>
File: ShhSecret.jpg (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ShhSecret.jpg
15 KB, 500x500
>>
File: image.gif (981 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
981 KB, 350x197
>>337446502
yeah remember all those fuckin stop and swap vids like it was some kinda mystery? everyone knew it was a feature rare couldn't implement because they were retarded and didnt think about how hardware gets damaged

where was the confusion? like "oh man this door in the back has something to do with stop and swap probably I better theorize how to get in it"

it definitely persuaded me as a 12 year old but now I'm just :/ thefuck
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.