[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We pretend its 2009
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: demonssouls-pack-final.jpg (722 KB, 614x705) Image search: [Google]
demonssouls-pack-final.jpg
722 KB, 614x705
Game only you played
>>
File: 1459885114586.jpg (41 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
1459885114586.jpg
41 KB, 500x312
>>337439959
So we're either playing AssCreed 2, Bayonetta 1 or CoD babby controversy.
>>
When is valve going to patch the xbox version of tf2, been waiting for ages and I don't want to buy it again on pc
>>
>>337439959
Game is awesome, its more like a multiplayer game because you can play coop if you touch these glowing things on the ground, wonder why I've heard this game is hard its so easy lol.
>>
File: mind-flayer-large.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mind-flayer-large.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>337439959

You guys seem cool, don't come to Tower of Latria tomorrow.
>>
I remember making threads about it back when it was first announced, and it was just a 404 fest and at best only managed to get 5 replies now and then
>>
G-guys there is something amazing just around the corner.... I have never been so scared, played the early build. Too bad it'll sell like shit and the genre die off once again.

Why are horror games dead /v/?
>>
When is PC gaming going to die?
>>
>>337443754
Fuck me, it's been a while since I played Demon Souls. So long that I've forgotten most of it. But i still remember those fuckers.

Demon's is spoopy. Great, GREAT atmosphere. Demon's souls is pretty lovecraftian.
>>
>>337446865

If you like Lovecraft, you'll love Bloodborne. No other game has come close to representing cosmic horror.
>>
>>337447078
I've played it. Not finished it yet, though. But somehow, BB is ALWAYS on my mind. In a corner, telling me to finish it.

I should, soon.
>>
>>337447078

can't agree more
>>
>>337447078
what's bloodborne?
>>
>>337447078
>>337447225
>>337447351
What are you guys talking about?
>>
>>337439959
ive also heard the japanese are getting into demon soul. im probably gonna import it.
>>
I miss the days of everyone being on Halo instead of fucking ninja defusing and quickscoping on CoD. I'm really hoping whatever halo they announce this year will bring back the crowd. Also, have you guys gotten that Eminem recovery album yet?
>>
>>337439959

Who is this Obsidian making the new Fallout?

WTF? Some of the teasers looks horrible like it's from last gen PS2 game.

Fuck that, I'm having the best time of my life modding Fallout 3.

Got my new 5850 last week, shit is great, finally able to play Crysis + Photoreal IV mod at 1080p and getting 35fps. Shit is UNREAL.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 512x288
Litterally Impossible
>>
>>337439959
>2009
Will there be any more DLC for Fallout 3 guys? :^)
>>
>>337447421
>>337447450

Shit, I think I just had a stroke or something.

So, anyone else play any other Fromsoft games? King's Field is pretty dope.
>>
>>337439959
If you didn't import the taiwan version before the English release you ain't shit
>>
>>337446675

If you like it, and wantmore people to seethe game, why don't you maybe, I don't know? Record yourself playing it?

Get a webcam or something? And put it in a blog, yeah sounds stupid it may never work.
>>
>>337453854

> record self playing a vidya

kek what a fucking joke, nice idea you shithead
>>
>>337452634
>Litterally Impossible

Why would they make an enemy literally impossible to kill? I think you're using that word wrong.
>>
>>337445394
>mfw i saw a demo of the game being played in japan that had some invader stalking a party in 1-4 or 5, and right at the steps before the boss he runs in and backstabs the host while theyre fighting enemies.

basically bought my ps3 for the hong kong release of this and Valkyria chronicles.
>>
hey guys who's hyped for the next metroid?
stuff they've shown at e3 looked hella cash and they said it's gonna be a mix of 2d and 3d stuff, so a 2.5d game probably
also Sakamoto is heavily involved in it and I really liked fusion, so that can only mean good stuff
I just can't wait for them to release it, shit's gonna be good
>>
>>337439959
That ghostbusters game from last year was neat, i hope they make a new movie sometime.
>>
So, when we're getting other games using the Wii hardware as much as Super mario galaxy?
It's pretty obvious they should know the beast inside out by now.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.