[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sitting at a little under 2 hours and debating the refund. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: doom4.jpg (195 KB, 900x655) Image search: [Google]
doom4.jpg
195 KB, 900x655
Sitting at a little under 2 hours and debating the refund. I like what I'm playing but signs point to there only being 8 hours of it.
>>
Return it. Fuck nu-id and Bethesda.

Those greedy Jews had the gall to sue John Carmack.
>>
>I'm enjoying this videogame, but I think I should get my money back because it MAYBE isn't long enough
What a retarded abuse of the refund function.
>>
>>337439704
There's also the fact that Bethesda are kings of putting all of their budgets into the first couple hours of their games.
>>
>>337439704
THIS is entitlement
>>
>>337439891
>abuse
>of something you're unconditionally entitled to
>>
>>337439891
Bethesda shill
>>
>>337439704
Unh, refund it of course, then promptly slit your veins, so the retard that is you doesn't infest these boards and steam anymore
>>
>>337439704
>8 hours

that's pretty normal for an FPS
>>
Doom 1 and 2 weren't even 8 hours
>>
>>337439704
why did you expect more than 8 hours before you bought it?
>>
File: CK4TZ84UcAAPHCe.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CK4TZ84UcAAPHCe.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
>>337439798
Adrian Carmack tried to sue John Carmack once and Adrian was in the right. Fuck you!
>>
>>337441487
>Adrian Carmack
literally who?
>>
Decided to refund it since it has denuvo.

Don't care about the multiplayer, I'll buy a used console copy a few years from now for significantly less.
>>
>>337440061
Entitlement is entitled at 60 buckaroos.
>>
>>337441487
Wow, Adrian is a big guy
>>
>>337441784
another 25% of ancient id software.
>>
>>337440061
No, entitlement would be to expect more after knowing for a fact that it is only 8 hours long, but guess bethesda does not want people to know.

This is a legitimate concern.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.