[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a cringe thread going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
Can we get a cringe thread going?
>>
>>337439324
I'll start.
>sign up for philosophy English class
>it ends up being full and get put in a gender/feminism class instead
>don't mind too much
>have to write research paper
>have this weeabo in class who exclusively talks about anime
>he picks some weird anime topic about qt loli girls
>another chick in my class talks about how dead or alive over sexualizes women
>he raises his hand and objects
>says that being lewd like that is part of japanese culture and shouldn't be censored
>he's really passionate about this and he's trying to debate her
>she tells him that their underage
>complete silence as everyone realizes that the weeb was advocating for lewd underage girls in vidya
heartily kekked
>>
>>337439376
>they're underage

But they're not, you ignorant mong

>university students in charge of facts
>>
>>337440165

and by that I mean DOA
>>
>>337439376
Gamergate should have been prevented from leaking into the real world at all costs
>>
>>337440165
I didn't say they were, all that matters is that the class believed it.
>>337440530
he actually asked that girl what he thought about the feminazis and fake gamer gurls that were trying to take over gaming. Dude is pure cringe. He doesn't realize that you don't talk about that shit irl.
>>
>>337440745
>I didn't say they were, all that matters is that the class believed it.

Well why didn't you speak up and correct them, are you that cowardly?
>>
>>337440840
why the fuck would I join a debate on whether lewd chicks should be allowed in a femenism class? I know how to control my 'tism. Weeb shoulda kept his mouth shut.
>>
>>337440840
Yeah, because he clearly stands to gain in siding with the pariah for the sake of some minor detail that's only there to partially placate SJWs and convinces absolutely nobody.
>>
File: 1450048690021.jpg (36 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
1450048690021.jpg
36 KB, 520x416
>>337439324
>first year of uni
>sign up for "video game society" because why not
>first meet
>I can already sense the autism and aspergers
>asians hogging the fighting games and screaming
>mario kart on the projector with people queueing to play
>autists with their gaymen laptops playing minecraft, portal 2 etc
>one girl who has a bunch of creepy neckbeard orbiters
>untouched "retro" consoles like dreamcast in a corner with a tiny ass CRT TV
>spent the entire time playing Jet Set Radio
>never went again
>>
>>337440981

Demonstrating that you posses some knowledge on the subject isn't autism. Now if you bring dakis to class and wear anime shirts, that's another story, but politely interjecting and putting things in perspective isn't autism.

>>337441056
>muh reputation
>>
>>337440981
>can't even spell feminism

Modern American universities, everyone.
>>
File: 1400770966147.png (175 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1400770966147.png
175 KB, 900x900
>>337441353
>one girl who has a bunch of creepy neckbeard orbiters

TFW I got molested by a creepy beta. They're trans now.
>>
>>337441490
>>muh reputation
Yeah, I suppose it's irrelevant if you never leave your house. I'm just assuming that anon will want to get laid at some point.
>>
>>337441701

I doubt most of his classmates are worth the time and the effort if they subscribe to modern feminism.
>>
>>337441490
damn dude, you're still pushing for this dumb shit? he has literally nothing to gain by "interjecting" on the subject matter, despite what you might think
>>
>>337441746
You forget pink haired bull-dykes can have hot straight female friends.
>>
>>337441590
it's 4 AM, sorry anon
>>
>>337441957

Apparently there was something to be gained if the Professor is allowing them to have the discussion in the first place.

>>337442013

Yeah, but you still have to put up with the bull dykes getting in your way somehow.
>>
>>337442435
That's up to him. It's one door he hasn't closed by keeping his shit to himself.
>>
>>337439324
>/v/
>>
>>337442895

Then why bother even attending the class in the first place if there's a chance he'll need to participate in a discussion and disagree with someone?
>>
>>337443101
Just because you go to war doesn't mean you have to fight losing battles, anon. Pick your spots.

Having a weeb there is already a safety net for him looking like a right twat. You can always argue and disagree on other subjects that hopefully won't betray your hand and expose your autism by being cordial and avoiding nerd/retard-hot-topics like the one he just mentioned.
>>
>>337440530
Memes shouldn't have leaked either.
>>
>>337441626
What was his name? John?
>>
>>337443572

Yes, but that doesn't mean he can't ask questions that lead to disproving their position without exposing his interests.

>what games/anime are you referring to?
>what are these character's names
>are you implying there's no such thing as adult women who are petite?
>>
File: adam jensen gets augmented.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
adam jensen gets augmented.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
To the two faggots arguing and derailing the thread: You realize you're just twisting each others words and making them into strawmen at this point right? It's a funny phenomenon, neither of you wants to back down (whether or not you're actually right) so you'll just keep moving the goalposts and coming up with new bullshit until the thread 404s.

tl;dr get a life nerds.
>>
File: ohf80723.jpg (9 KB, 209x225) Image search: [Google]
ohf80723.jpg
9 KB, 209x225
>>337439324
>fictional characters
>underage

The only cringy thing about this is you. Good post, OP.
>>
>>337444349
>tells people to get a life while lurking and posting on /v/
>>
>>337444153
Not only does he have no interest in disproving their positions, the questions you suggested DO actually expose his interests.

>what games/anime?
>implying he knows the difference between game/anime A & B

>what names?
>implying he knows the differences between characters A & B

>petite?
>how would he know that?

People don't often blunder into subjects which one or several of the people already discussing them dominate and settle matters without exposing their own knowledge. It's possible, but again, a waste of that anon's time and energy.

>>337444349
>2 people having a perfectly valid discussion on a thread that's going nowhere of its own accord
>think I'll interject with my blogpost nobody cares about
The same to you, friendo.
>>
>>337441626
How? Betas are so weak you could tap them and still break their bones.
>>
>>337444629
>It's possible, but again, a waste of that anon's time and energy.

I'm not sure about that. Situations like that tend to set the tone for future discussions that have nothing to do with anime and video games.
>>
>make youtube content
>people say it's cringy because of my voice
>can't do anything about it because I have brain problems
What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGpI5TbaBoQ
>>
>>337444980

>Playing Morrowind

Nah thats just acustic

But your voice is normal i guess?
>>
>>337444980
I recommend turning down the game a touch next time I can barely hear you
>>
>>337444906
Possibly. But it's more likely than not to set the tone in a way that reflects poorly on the guy, like "there goes that guy that argued in favor of the sexualization of minors again" depending on how badly the weeb did.
>>
>>337445131
>>337445165
Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.
>>
>>337444980
You have a pretty nasal and "monochordic" voice.
You could do some projection/breathing exercises to give your voice more oomph (and not have to cut halfway through a sentence because you forgot to breathe) and doing scales to help you not always "talk on the same note".
And like the other guy said, the game's music is way too loud.
>>
>>337445232

Indeed, but if he's attending a class with radical feminists, so they're going to paint him in a negative light the moment he disagrees with them on anything. But then again, they probably already do right now. I sincerely doubt they're the types that reserve judgement until they have all the facts. Might as well rustle their jimmies whenever the opportunity presents itself.
>>
File: 1448074444122.jpg (58 KB, 777x932) Image search: [Google]
1448074444122.jpg
58 KB, 777x932
>>337444980
>cringy
>What do you guys think?
I think you should stop listening to autistic redditors and /v/irgins and do your own thing the way you want it to do
>>
>>337444980
>wanna start youtube stuff
>people have complimented my voice and say I should do it
>start recording
>have no idea what to say or talk about

True nightmare
>>
>>337445574
Guess there's no way to really tell without knowing the characters. And while I'm not opposed to rustlin, I'm afraid it's far too much to expect of the average /v/ poster. Dem tumblrinas are getting scarier by the day.
>>
>>337445895
How about reading the news? Like Tyrone, but with less nig?

Unrelated but there was a guy in SNL that used to do it really fucking well, dude sounded like a legit 60s anchor.
>>
>>337441701
Is this what american """college""" students actually believe?
>>
>>337440530
What does it have to do with gg? You people are getting more autistic by the day
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.