[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people still sucking up to the shithole that is neogaf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: GPNE08-251.png (486 KB, 932x700) Image search: [Google]
GPNE08-251.png
486 KB, 932x700
They ban people purely based on subjective opinion. Even if you don't break a single rule, the dictator who owns that forum will ban you with the motivation "you're not a good fit, try another forum".

Why are people sucking his dick? It's the worst fucking videogame message board on internet (after Giant Bomb, which is the biggest SJW hellhole there is).

http://www.strawpoll.me/10198571
>>
As a former NeoGAF member, I guess it's because no one has made a better forum yet? I've been looking for one even close to as active as GAF, but no luck so far.

I'm still pissed it became a SJW shithole. It used to be that you were fine so long as your weren't being an asshole about your opinion. I don't know what the fuck happened.
>>
>>337436730
GameFAQs and 4chan is more active, it's just that neogaf only have two boards so the activity seems really high.
>>
>>337436963

Yeah, but both of them have a shit load of trolls. NeoGAF originally struck shitters down before they could propagate. It was nice to have actual discussions and debates back in the day.
>>
>>337436730
It became a mod created hugbox. Fanboys are allowed to shit up their own threads, while some mods just ignore it because they stopped giving a fuck, while other mods enable it and then take support and money from these sheep niggers.

The entire backbone, the moderation and owner, are by and large mostly insufferable faggots.
>>
>>337435603
Holy shit, stop being a fucking drama fag

Why do you even care, you hate it so much just don't go there. If you don't like it then don't talk about it.

Just stop being a whiny little bitch who spends all day shitposting about SJW and other shit.
You people sure do spend a lot of time reading other sites you don't like as well as stalking twitter accounts of 'SJWs' all day and then posting about them.

You are the cancer.
>>
>Giant Bomb, which is the biggest SJW hellhole there is

opinion discarded
>>
>>337437273
There was a point where you could shoot the shit with people in the industry on neogaf. Not random indie fags that made one or two games, people that worked on several big teams, ran studios.

When SJW shit started to flood the site, anyone that would be fun to talk to bolted the fuck out. The cancer of the internet are people that make it less fun, less combative when it comes to language.
>>
>>337437398
They'll ban you if you show a woman in a thong.
>>
>>337436730

This

Before discovering /v/ neogaf was the only other gaming message board i know which had any sort of population
>>
>>337437539
Yeah, i hear the forums are terrible.
Isn't Rory the guy in charge for that?

Someone post that wanted criminal image
>>
>>337437273
SJW cuck. Fuck off back to neogaf :^)
>>
>>337437957
They have this wiki of sorts which has a butt jiggle section. But the forum bans you for talking about it.

It makes perfect sense, right?
>>
File: 1399609882743.jpg (68 KB, 343x381) Image search: [Google]
1399609882743.jpg
68 KB, 343x381
It's because they have a psudo-elite atmosphere and devs post on it. People think they are at the top of the food chain on there because you have to suck 37 dicks just to get in. You can't even register for the site without jumping through hoops.

It's users trick themselves into thinking there is a sense of community because of how small it is but everyone just lives in fear of the staff. It's like people who love Islam and believe they have a community in it but in reality they know if they go against it they get beheaded.
>>
>>337435603
>IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>337438385
This sums it up very good. It's like people want to get into this exclusive club, but it's not even a good place.

It's like people who pay more for Apple products - even though they're inferior to Samsung - just because they get higher status by owning an Apple product.

Oh, and BTW, OP girl has a fat ass.
>>
>>337437273
Or maybe we're just calling out shit.
>>
File: NeoGAF.jpg (159 KB, 665x940) Image search: [Google]
NeoGAF.jpg
159 KB, 665x940
>>337435603
They seem alright to me.
>>
Why do people still make threads about other websites? We don't give a fuck go bitch about the website you're from at their forums.

Not video games.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.