[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: SigmaStarSaga_GBABOX.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SigmaStarSaga_GBABOX.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
you all remember star sigma saga?
never could beat it...
>>
>>337433046
I emulated it once. The opening level is hard.
>>
>>337433046
>bought it because of tits
>hated the feel of the game

I like Iridion 3D better.
>>
>>337433046
Combine any auto shot with that remote-control option pod. You can sit in the top left corner of the screen during the final boss fight (it's like 98% safe) and just place your option right in it's face and wait a minute or two.
>>
It would've been a great game if the encounter rate was lowered, and you had more control over the level/ship you got.

You can basically never experiment with weapons, because you'll end up in a level/ship that makes your weapon useless
>>
>>337434309
>that huge flaw on the zombie planet where you could get a fat ship in tiny, winding corridors
>>
wasnt looking for advice to beat it but thanks anyways... just wondering if anyone remembers having this game on the gameboy advance
i dont even know how i got a hold of it the memory is a complete blur
>>
Game was absolute dog shit. Bought it brand new too.
>>
How often do you see those tits in game?
>>
>>337434707
Fairly often
>>
File: 8-PsymePortrait[1].png (45 KB, 352x480) Image search: [Google]
8-PsymePortrait[1].png
45 KB, 352x480
>>337434707
There's this scene in the beginning, then it's sprites from then on out.

They're pretty nice sprites, though. Wayforward made this game, after all.
>>
>>337434707
its not a nsfw game... no nips included™
>>
>>
would have been nice if the random encounter rate wasn't so fucking high. Goddamn.

SSS2 never
>>
>>337433046
I liked it, and didn't find it particularly difficult, but I ended up not being able to figure out where I was supposed to go next after a while.
>>
>>337434823
>>337434464
>>337433046
So this... is the power... of newfags... who don't lurk... before posting...
>>
>>337435184
I didn't realize the boots let you do a stomp attack to hit switches, so I ended up running around the ice planet for like a week.
>>
i thought the ending was weird...
pretty sure half of earth blew up and the alien race was dwindled into 1/3 of its previous population... huge bummer
>>
>>337435496
Isn't that the bad ending?
>>
>>337435496
There are 3 endings
>>
>>337435567
havent really remembered them desu
>>
i didnt write 'desu' i wrote 't b h' what gives
>>
>>337435754
Fuck off back to Twitter, retard.
>>
>>337435754
Kill yourself.
>>
>>337435754
you're pretty retarded 2bh
>>
>>337435754
>this fucking nigger
>>
>>337435820
no need to get hostile just wantin a chat about an old game... dont understand what happened is all
>>
>>337435979
Lurk more.
>>
>>337436023
im new to 4chan... been reading some threads and wanted to start one...
sorry for whatevers got you all upset
>>
>>337436202
Hence, lurk more.
>>
desu famalam desu
>>
anyways... could anyone remind me what the other endings were?
im pretty sure the state of earth and the aliens dont really change but its been a while since i watched someone do a playthrough...
>>
>>337437204
Stop... Writing... Like... This... You... Faggot...
>>
>>337437918
question. relevance to game how
>>
>>337435567

Four endings.

The bad ending
The Psyme ending
The other human girl ending
The harem ending.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.