[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: DeusExInvisibleWarCover.png (603 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
DeusExInvisibleWarCover.png
603 KB, 480x680
Is it any good?
>>
>>337430515
comparing it to the first game? its irredeemable trash
>>
>>337430515
No.
>>
>>337430515
If you play it before touching any of the others, like i did, then it can be enjoyable. If you however play any of the others before touching it then it is garbage.
>>
>>337430515
>guido haircut
>holding gun like a nigger
what were they thinking
>>
>>337430515
It's good for today's standards. It just wasn't good according to the stands of the time.
>>
Literally decline: the game.
>>
funny how absolutely everyone bashed this game for being too casual & consolized back then yet no one would lift a finger if it were to happen today
>>
>>337434335
Funny how you put a fact next to something from your imagination and try sound intelligent about it.
No fan of deus ex would be silent about a shit game in the series even if it recent (see The Fall)
>>
>>337434335
funny how you eat hundreds of nigger dicks
>>
>>337435074
HR has the EXACT same issues as IW when it comes to the reasons people based that game.
Consolized controls and UI
Simplified skill and ability system
Smaller levels
Almost every level can be solved simply with guns
>>
>>337430515
Nah, same as The Fall, just play for story.
>>
>>337435528
>HR has the EXACT same issues as IW
no
>Consolized controls and UI
No. Fully mouse driven menus, inventory tetris, hud that doesn't cover half of the screen
>Simplified skill and ability system
Still way better that iw
>Smaller levels
than dx sure, but iw had like your moms basment sized levels, hr did good in this department.
>Almost every level can be solved simply with guns
like in any deus ex game
>>
>>337436054
>Human Consoleniggeration is better than IW

I don't like this meme.
>>
>>337436172
>Consoleniggeration
This site is for people over 18 years old.
>>
>>337430515

Play it just for NG Resonance.
>>
File: it-stinks.jpg (682 KB, 1050x1049) Image search: [Google]
it-stinks.jpg
682 KB, 1050x1049
>>337430515
The design and gameplay was made around the OG Xbox's specs and demo-graphic.

It is the same with Thief "3" in case you are wondering.
>>
File: Retarded pepe.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
Retarded pepe.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
I played the PC version
Someone please explain to me why the exe file looked like it had to close and reopen itself everytime I went to a new area.
>>
File: OmarTrader2.png (955 KB, 560x784) Image search: [Google]
OmarTrader2.png
955 KB, 560x784
I didn't mind it.

Not as good as the original obviously but still good for one playthrough.
>>
File: 1462768978249.jpg (97 KB, 691x960) Image search: [Google]
1462768978249.jpg
97 KB, 691x960
yup , I own it .
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.