[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if you didn't like it, you have to admit that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 105x186) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 105x186
Even if you didn't like it, you have to admit that they put a lot of effort and care into this game.
>>
File: 1462747990642.png (100 KB, 286x297) Image search: [Google]
1462747990642.png
100 KB, 286x297
Me and alll my housemates preordered it after the beta. shits gonna be good.
>>
My wife's son didn't like it though
>>
File: winston-gameplay[1].jpg (42 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
winston-gameplay[1].jpg
42 KB, 700x396
>>337423032
Probably because his dad is a shit hero.
>>
the shilling never stops, and no they didn't. everything in the game is copied from somewhere else, the heroes, music, gunplay, story is all really fucking forgettable. Shitty pixar look isn't helping either
>>
>>337423612
>what are filters?
Learn to use them
>>
>>337423612
Just like how Undertale copied everything from Earthbound.
>>
They learned exactly how to design the game, both the gameplay and visually to ensure as many people will buy it and stay playing it as possible. It all just smacks of perfectly demographic-aimed carefully-controlled frabricated entertainment devoid of all passion or creativity by anyone.
>>
>>337423228
The joke is that he isn't his dad, anon
>>
>>337425246
The joke is that Winston is supposed to be the kid's dad.
>>
>>337424129
I wouldn't really say that, just look at Battleborn, now THAT is a game without a fucking soul.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.