[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spend all your resources to beat a hard boss >It has a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1451745739.jpg (47 KB, 406x304) Image search: [Google]
1451745739.jpg
47 KB, 406x304
>Spend all your resources to beat a hard boss
>It has a second phase
> You don't get your health back
>>
>spend all your resources to stun and burst damage down boss
>it has a move that heals itself to full, removes all negative effects and gives itself an attack buff

thanks EO2U
>>
>>337421358
Which boss?
>>
File: wtf3.png (342 KB, 542x363) Image search: [Google]
wtf3.png
342 KB, 542x363
>>337418943
>Spend all your limited resources debuffing, influcting status effects on the boss and buffing your party.
>Short cutscene plays when the boss reaches half life
>Fight starts over
>Health back to full, all states back to normal
>>
>Spend all your resources, including incredibly one-shot rare items, to beat a boss
>You were supposed to lose
>Don't get items back
>>
>>337421358
Well at least you can stun bosses. In almost all of jrpgs they don't give a shit about status effects.
>>
>save up rare elixirs/mega-potions just incase
>never need to use them
>>
>>337422930
>blowing all your shit on your first try
Sometimes I autisticly repeat a fight over and over in order to conserve the most resources. Assuming the game let's me do that shit of course
>>
>>337424024
>having a really hard time beating boss
>"maybe I should use one of these rare restore full hp to party items"
>"nah, I can save them for later" beating the boss
>credits start rolling
>...
>>
File: 1460288141768.jpg (75 KB, 930x1054) Image search: [Google]
1460288141768.jpg
75 KB, 930x1054
>game has either easy, normal or hard
>automatically pick hard
>bosses have a ridiculous amount of health that make fighting them way too long with some taking 30 minutes to kill
>you didn't know its recommended to play on normal difficulty and wasted your first time experience playing the game incorrectly
>>
File: krabs.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
krabs.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>Beat boss with 1HP
>It explodes
>>
>beat the second phase without any ressources
>boss has third phase
>>
File: 14545887552850.jpg (53 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
14545887552850.jpg
53 KB, 604x453
>>337424564
>picking hard on blind first playthrough
>mfw have to restart game from beginning on normal
>>
>>337418943
>it has 4 phases
>his very last attack is a oneshot aoe that you have to dodge
>you tried to block it the first time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.