[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steam =/= PC Gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 26
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94 KB, 1920x1080
What's with the hatred for every non-Steam client?

On paper, Origin is objectively better.

> faster, cleaner UI that is also highly configurable as the games themselves (command line, you can choose between 32 and 64 bit executable)
> money back guarantee for EA games since day one, Origin Great Game Guarantee
> lets you choose the install directory since day one. Steam added this most requested "feature" after 10 years! No, I'm not kidding... (I'm a steam member since day one because of the 1.6 beta i.e. September 2003)
> great free games every month (Medal of Honor Pacific Assault this month)
> an offline mode that actually works compared to the wonky Steam offline mode
> fair subscription model (which is better than the Xbox one alternative in terms of value) for people who only play occasionally or are busy for most of the year
> smaller selection of 3rd party titles also means less trash, EA first party games are pretty varied themselves (sport titles, Need for Speed series, Battlefield series, The Sims series, Bioware RPGs (el oh el), some casual games like Zuma and more)
> great and fast customer support - at least in my experience

Same can be said about the Battle.net and GOG client. (uPlay also seems rather inoffensive)
After all, the biggest/best selling PC franchises are not even on Steam i.e. Blizzard games, most older classics (gog), LoL, World of Tanks, tons of MMOs, newer EA games, Minecraft and of course City Car Driver and more.
>>
File: 1455454990844.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1455454990844.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>origin = ea

Yeah. Thats about it.
I avoid that company like the plague it is.
>>
I avoid Origin for several years now although there are a few games I really would like to play.
>>
ea said challenge everything so i challenge them senpai. no bread for them except le bf.
>>
>>337410634
>trusting EA
Mate if battlefront was on steam it wouldnt be dead right now, fuck this stupid shit where is my server browser damn
>>
> faster, cleaner UI that is also highly configurable as the games themselves (command line, you can choose between 32 and 64 bit executable)
If you're spending that much time looking at the interface and not playing the games, that's on you, but it's ultimately pointless
Except you should be doing your research ahead of time so that you don't end up buying crap games in the first place
> lets you choose the install directory since day one. Steam added this most requested "feature" after 10 years! No, I'm not kidding... (I'm a steam member since day one because of the 1.6 beta i.e. September 2003)
Except Origin having it doesn't suddenly remove it from being a Steam feature
AKA a game everyone played nearly 15 years ago that doesn't have living multiplayer anymore
Been using offline mode for about 5 years and it has yet to fuck up on me
> fair subscription model (which is better than the Xbox one alternative in terms of value) for people who only play occasionally or are busy for most of the year
Why would I pay a monthly fee to play my games in the first place?
> smaller selection of 3rd party titles also means less trash, EA first party games are pretty varied themselves (sport titles, Need for Speed series, Battlefield series, The Sims series, Bioware RPGs (el oh el), some casual games like Zuma and more)
Except that most of the not-EA stuff is on Steam for cheaper, and most EA titles suck anyway
Haven't had to deal with Steam customer support since 2006, and even then my problem was resolved in the same day

Besides, this ignores the fact that reason 90% of the userbase installed Origin just for Battlefield, while the other 10% got suckered in by the Humble Bundle.
>>
I really hate Origin because it only has shitty EA games so I only use it once every two years or so and it sucks. Then once you log in to the crappy EA game you have to wait for it to log in a second time to the DLC server to check for DLC. Fucking garbage. Mass Effect and Battlefield are especially shitty like this. Login to Origin, login to DLC server, wait minutes while it checks for DLC. Fuck off. EA can suck my dick.
>>
File: dungeon keepa.jpg (91 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
dungeon keepa.jpg
91 KB, 640x426
Origin is made by the same company who did this, picture related.

I refuse to have a program on my computer which is made by the same people who did this shady shit.

Also, removing the unsubscribe button and banning those who show others how to get to it in one of their monthly subscription games.

Also, there is no game that I need Origin for that I give two shits about.

Checkmate, EA marketer.
>>
>>337411775
Even a tripfag knows not to buy a EA product.
>>
Origin is notorious for double charging your card. Not only that, their account security is low tier when you compare it to Steam. Their servers are slower, their customer service is shit, and the only games available are published by their company.

EA and Ubisoft need to close their little pretend clients and let Steam handle their titles. Even Microsoft(a company with actual money) was forced to kneel before Steam.
>>
GOG Galaxy > Steam > Dogshit > Origin
>>
Origin is literally malware, they've used their client to hijack its users to sign up a shitty pro-EA petition
>>
Origin isn't hated because it's not steam; it's hated because instead of the motivation behind it being to make a better client, the motivation was to get more money by cutting valve out of the equation.
>>
Steam > Uplay > Origin > Gog > Desura
>>
>>337412165
I've wanted to start using a gog but I feel like I'm too invested with steam at this point. Also, how would I go about using the steam controller with gog games?
>>
>>337412151
>Microsoft(a company with actual money) was forced to kneel before Steam.
fuck off pcuck if microsoft kneeled then how come the xbox won is so successful and awesome?
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/26/halo-5-guardians-review
These people are PAID to review games and they say this shit is badass

lol mad?
>>
>>337412360
using any of these makes you no better then a console user
>>
>>337410634
Origin isn't the worst thing ever, but it's kind of sluggish and is platform for EA games of all things.
>>
>>337410634
I hate every third party client, including Steam.
>>
yes on paper it's great

but in execution it has no games and it's a "haha now you need to run something else on your computer to play battlefield" program which makes it a gigantic DRM piece of shit and anyone who defends it is retarded
>>
>>337410634

Because the other storefronts, excluding GOG, do not attempt to be a general game store like Steam.

Origin, UPlay, they accept third party games but their only primary, actual purpose was to take their publishers respective games and corral them off of Steam so they could keep 100% of the sale price. They didn't set out to create a superior alternative with a wide range of games.
>>
>>337410634
I fucking hate shit like Uplay and Origin. They're not competing with Steam since they only offer their own games, they're just an annoying extra layer of bullshit. However I do understand that big publishers don't want to give Valve whatever share they take
>>
>>337410634
here's your reply
>>
File: bettergamesthanorigin.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bettergamesthanorigin.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>337412373
I dunno most of that old shit probably just reads it as a joystick. I have steam too but gog just has too many good games and I like their client my retarded friends are only on steam I have no friends on GoG to game old school shit with which kinda sucks.

Pic related, so comfy imo
>>
>>337410634
the best way to spot a redditor is long winded retarded posts and putting spaces after their meme arrows
>>
>>337410803
nothing ea has done compares to wat valve has done to pc gaming

but youre too much of a ignorant nigger to know any better
youre probably one of those niggers taht cryes about DRM while praising steam. literally is fucking drm
>>
Steam fanboys are deluded and think their le gaben DRM client is the best because they poured the most money into it . One of the biggest reasons why I hate people that talk about how great PC gaming is when they start talking about how much freedom there is on PC when to play 90% of games you need to do it on Windows and have Steam installed and constantly running while you play.
>>
>>337410634
Origin is just as shit.
GOG or another DRM free store or go home.
>>
>>337412937

>Paying for abandonware, cracks and community fixes

lmao
>>
Anyone who complains about the number of digital distribution clients there are only has Steam to blame for starting the problem in the first place.
>>
>>337412937
nigga, you might as well pirate
>>
>>337410634
I don't get it either.

Steam is worse now.

Asked me 4+ years ago? Yeah, I might've been a Valvedrone and said you're insane.
>>
>>337412804
I wish I had witcher 3 on gog but I bought it on steam like a dingus. If I had witcher 3 on gog I would actually start using gog. I MIGHT get no mans sky on gog as my first gog purchase because drm free shows that cdproject red actually cares about the consumer. I'm honestly fed up with greedy gaben at this point anyway.
>>
>>337412676
>However I do understand that big publishers don't want to give Valve whatever share they take

Poor logic, sticking you game on a console lands you both the Sony/Microsoft platform royalty and the brick and mortar store cut for the physical copy as well.
>>
>>337413043
Every single fucking time there's one of you faggots.
GOG has more that just old games and I'm pretty sure I made clear that I mostly care about the DRM free part.
>>
>>337413043
>lmao

You have to be over 18 to post here
Scram, newfag.
>>
File: 1435883198896.gif (1 MB, 299x258) Image search: [Google]
1435883198896.gif
1 MB, 299x258
No. It looks like a fucking antivirus program.
Who cares?
Who cares?
"free"
Offline works for everyone who isn't a retard
"free games"
EA games are almost universally trash.
You will surely receive the Karkand
>>
>>337412453
>Giving two shits about Halo post bungie
>Shilling M$, a company that's as bad as EA
Are you 12?
>>
>>337412373
>Also, how would I go about using the steam controller with gog games?
Run them through Steam.
On Linux there's a few drivers to make it work without Steam entirely. No idea about Windows though.
>>
>>337410634
Its objectively a piece of shit that hardly runs and still has botware crap on it

So fuck off you EA shill
>>
>>337410634
Why people rely so much on customer support?
Can't you just google for a solution?

I only asked for support once to check if i could get a refund even when i knew i couldn't and got a reply in a few hours.

Imo Origin is shit, EA library is just not worthy. Battle.net it's not worthy either unless you're really into diablo iii or perhaps overwatch.
GOG is fine, but mostly because you can launch the games without the client running.
uPlay is garbage and plain shouldn't exist.
>>
>>337413131
Yeah I hopped on the gog wagon a while ago they always have good sales too, I got douk 3d, dungeon keeper and fallout 2 and tactics free from gog. They put the fallouts out for free as a fuck you to bethesda before the rights changed. I would have had fallout 1 too but the servers were actually overloaded that day because of that.
>>
>>337413098
piracy is a pain in the ass I dont mind paying a couple bucks for convenience because Im not a NEET faggot
>>
>>337412937
>>337413175
What is up with the "GOG is DRM free" meme? GOG is the fucking DRM. You still need to log in to it if you want to download or update your game. Its no different than Steam.
>>
>>337414016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_rights_management
>>
>>337414016

The difference is GOG allows for offline installation and standalone games. Steam does not.

This is a major difference, it means installing and playing your game after obtaining it does not rely on the continued existence of gog and their approval of your actions.
>>
>>337414016
no you can download the installation files straight from the website and install them on any pc you want.
>>
>EA

Fuck off shilling piece of nigger garbage.
>>
>>337412804
I fucking hate GOG custom icons, they need to stop using that crap.
>>
>>337413957

>implying piracy isn't convenient

Start up some torrents in the morning, come home from work to finished torrents ready to install and play.

Hell, it's not even like this is 1997 where piracy required knowing more about computers than Daemon Tools and WinRAR.
>>
The problem every client has is they are full of crap you don't need. I don't need another web browner dressed up as a client that has a store I can browse, I can already do that without even using the client. I dont want or need yet another friends list to maintain or have to sign up and make another facebook profile. I don't give a shit about having achievements on 5 different platforms.

All a platform needs is a library page with some handy information and a button that says play the game. All clients do this presently for the most part, the problem is they bog down simplicity with useless bloat and a client window that looks worse than windows xp windowblinds skins from deviantart.
>>
>>337410634
Show me the f2p matrix for SWTOR and I will get rid of steam right this second.

I can't seem to find it
>>
>>337414463
Nah, not him but pirating PC games is a massive pain in the ass and you're probably installing keyloggers and malware without realizing. Not worth the hassle.
>>
>>337414565

Ah, so you're one of those people who actually believes clickbait articles on tech sites.

Oh well, at least it general keeps the retards out of the important trackers.
>>
>>337413252
>> money back guarantee for EA games since day one, Origin Great Game Guarantee
>Who cares?
people who don't like getting ripped off from their games

Steam only allows 2 hours of gameplay and up to 2 weeks regardless of how much you've played.

>> lets you choose the install directory since day one. Steam added this most requested "feature" after 10 years! No, I'm not kidding... (I'm a steam member since day one because of the 1.6 beta i.e. September 2003)
>Who cares?

I dunno so I can fucking install to another hard drive or something?
>>
>>337414565

Piracy is still less inconvenient than paying $60.
>>
>>337414016
You can freely pirate GoG games
>>
>>337414654
>people who don't like getting ripped off from their games
They're buying EA games. They do like getting ripped off.
>>
>>337413252
Yes, you get a free game. Don't confuse it with ps plus you retard.
>>
>>337414565
>not him but pirating PC games is a massive pain in the ass and you're probably installing keyloggers and malware without realizing. Not worth the hassle.
You're fucking stupid

Got to kat.cr
search a game you want
>download torrent
>run torrent
>deluge or what ever torrent client you use opens up
>downloads
>finishes
>open and run file or mount file to daemon tools
>run game
>install
>play

Theres nothing complicated about this, its so fucking automated from what it used to be
>>
>>337412804
I want to like GOG but not having cloud saves is a fucking nightmare
Not to mention that multiplayer games are gimped since you can't play with Steam players (Meaning most people) and games that have workshop support on steam don't have a GOG alternative.
>>
>>337414751
>They're buying EA games. They do like getting ripped off.
nice one you meme loving fuck
>>
>>337414652
No, I'm one of those people that's tried to pirate a decent amount of modern games and has given up and just not played them every time.
>>337414678
Didn't say it wasn't, but if a game is on sale for $5 I'd rather pay that and have it download in 10 minutes than bumble around public trackers for a torrent with more than 1 seeder and then install keylogger crack shit on my hard drive just to play a game. The easiest games to pirate are also the best, emulators and ROMs.
>>
>>337414783
alien vs predator you can thats the only one that I really know of. I have the steam and gog version cause they gave it away free too actually and I played that shit all the time on gamespy arcade.
>>
>>337414891
I've never gotten a keylogger, virus, spyware, or malware from any torrent I've downloaded ever, kat.cr doesn't have them and piratebay doesn't either, only download from official verified seeders stupid
>>
>>337414771
It's not even that complicated
>Click magnet link
>Torrent starts without even having to download the file
>If it's an ISO file, which it usually isn't, double click to mount (Windows 8 and up have native iso mounting)
>Double click setup
>Wait
>Copy crack over if you need to
>>
>>337414862
Too bad I wasn't memeing. There hasn't been a good EA game for years.
>>
>>337415075
>battlefield 4 isn't good because I don't like it because I said so
>>
>>337415035
Neither have I, but I don't trust that there isn't going to be anything malicious in a download from some warez faggot. I'd pirate more if I had a second PC specifically for gaming, though.
>>
>>337414986
That's an old game right?
It probably uses peer to peer or something instead of steamworks
Unfortunately a LOT of games use Steam itself for multiplayer instead of a client independent system
>>
Steam has games, the DRM doesn't really worry me.

Gog is cool too, although I only use that for older games.
>>
>>337415159
yeah it uses p2p, on steam it has 2 modes though one for steamworks and one for p2p. Its from 1999 but its still the best avp game ever created.
>>
>>337410634
Shill pls
>>
>>337415127
>kat.cr
>pirate bay

>warez
you don't know what a warez is do you?
>>
I agree with OP in general, but I will add one specific reason for why I always shill Origin over Steam: customer support. Valve's customer support service is atrocious: both inefficient and slow. It really shows that they don't give a fuck about their customers.
>>
>>337415121
>the broken pile of shit that was rushed out to compete with CoD
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-19-ea-addresses-unacceptable-battlefield-4-launch
Nice example you nerd way to prove that guy's point.
>>
>>337414717
But you can't pirate the patches. Thats how they get you. You can have a day 1 buggy release like Wasteland 2 but good fucking luck tracking down a patch.
>>
>>337412905
Yes, Valve revived PC gaming you stupid shit. Origin wouldnt be around if not for steam since, while it is admittedly better, its still just a copy.
>>
>>337415365
>I've never played BF4 recently
nah ur a cunt. the game has been out for over 2 years and the last spring patch and DiceLA cleaned it all up its fucking great now

You actually think that all the patches and community server events and testing doesn't magically count
>>
File: 1322355649810.gif (3 MB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
1322355649810.gif
3 MB, 300x264
>>337410634
>Have 400 games on steam
>Company expects me to launch another client for their 1 game
>Doesn't even provide a steam option for clearly jewish reasons

First indication right there: company doesn't have my best interests at heart. Is totally ok with inconveniencing me so it can have it's own little steam.

>Launch Origin
>Password always always forgotten
>Program breaks down
>Terrible sales

The interface is objectively shitty. Granted, steam is too, but steam has never stolen money out of my credit card like Origin has. No joke, Origin once taxed me for a game I didn't buy (Spanish version of Fifa 15). Account hadn't been compromised either. Just a bug.

It basically boils down to company trust and the fact that EA has no games on origin. Steam has fucking EVERYTHING...except EAs shit.

EA are being total fags about it, and I am sure sometime soon we will see origin get shutdown like they shut down gamespy. It is gamesforwindowslive2: electric boogaloo.

Frankly I hope they go out of business.
>>
>>337410634
>no marketplace/trade system
>no third-party API
>first-party games only, cannot effectively network with other players
just as reddit killed web forums, steam killed the private DRM storefront. no one cares about shit that only works with one company's games

in any industry that was run by real engineers and not DeVry flunkies, these companies would have sent representatives to create a standard interface for cross compatibility and pool their resources to form a central governing body to run the backbone services. but instead of recognizing that online networking is an engineering task, they are still stuck in 90s marketing mode trying to sell toys to children and trying to turn every generic piece of plastic into an exclusive feature
>>
>>337415427
>But you can't pirate the patches
yes you can
>>
>>337415127
Just ask your grandson to install malwarebytes on your computer, Mr.Johnson

>>337415427
I've never had problem finding the newest versions on GoG
>>
>>337415508
>>Password always always forgotten
Because you keep clearing your temp internet files like fucking why?
>>
i don't have any issues with origin as a client, its clunky but it works. i have issues with it because it has no games i want because EA only makes trash. I used it for mass effect 3 and sims 4 and got fooled twice. never again.
>>
>>337410634
>smaller selection of 3rd party titles also means less trash, EA first party games are pretty varied themselves (sport titles, Need for Speed series, Battlefield series, The Sims series, Bioware RPGs (el oh el), some casual games like Zuma and more)
when is more games to choose from a bad thing?
>>
>>337415603
>on GoG

*on trackers
>>
>>337410634
EA hasn't released any game worth a shit since Allied Assault.
>>
>>337415361
customer support is faster for origin because nobody uses it and more people use Steam. Use your brain retard.
>>
>>337415439
>Valve revived PC gaming you stupid shit

This is bullshit, always has been.

What actually happened is the American PC developers moved to the consoles and there was a bit of a lull in PC for a bit. But a new group of developers, mostly Europeans, moved in to fill the void quickly.

This happened in the mid-2000s, years before Steam became popular in the late 2000s.

The only thing you could maybe credit Steam for was the indie game boom.
>>
>>337415763
MY

FUCKING

NIGGA
>>
I installed origina and trying to start it up immediatly crashed my computer
thank god I was smart enough to turn off its startup on boot otherwise I would have been bricked
>>
>>337415650
Not sure why my browsers internet files would affect origin, but ok shillington. Either way it is moot, because Steam doesn't have the same problem.
>>
File: Capture.png (40 KB, 281x120) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
40 KB, 281x120
>b-but they patched it
Yea and steam included installation directories and a functional offline mode years ago. That didn't stop OP's stupid ass from using it as a plus for orgin.
>I haven't played BF4 recently.
Wrong again, fag.
>>
>>337416059
The passwords are stored in the same temp cache as many other programs that store passwords in %appdata%
>>
>>337415825

Does no one remember the clusterfuck that was multiplayer PC gaming before Steam?

>install game
>game has own client that needs credentials to play online
>need to set up account for one game that won't carry over to others
>need to install xFire to talk to mates across games
>HDD quickly gets filled with excess clients

And it wasn't like those clients were added value, since they generally never gave you access to other games or anything beyond a server browser.
>>
>>337410634
>EA kind enough to put all it's shitty games in a containment client
Good, so people won't accidentally give them money.
>>
>>337416131
>Wrong again, fag.

>THE GAME HAD AN AWFUL RELEASE ITS GARBAGE FULL OF BUGS AND SHIT
>have you even played it in the last year?
>actually yea I have
then its no full of bugs and no one cares about the awful release you fucking retard
>>
>>337416140
>before Steam
more like
>game has a server browser
>connect to some server
>play
>>
Origin is owned by EA who is a blatantly anti consumer company, same for Ubisoft and Blizzard.

People like steam because valve is only partially Jew instead of full Orthodox Jew like other companies.

Gog is good too. EA and Ubisoft should go out of business though.
>>
Glad to see most of this thread is adamantly against Origin.

I see posts about how Origin is awesome on this site every now and again, but I guess its just the marketers.
>>
File: Drake 1.jpg (90 KB, 2000x1123) Image search: [Google]
Drake 1.jpg
90 KB, 2000x1123
>>337410803
But JFK, EA's making BattleField 1
>>
>>337416271

Yeah, maybe from like 1993-1996.

From 1997-2006, every other game had a separate client for multiplayer.
>>
File: 84320492394-2.png (123 KB, 349x274) Image search: [Google]
84320492394-2.png
123 KB, 349x274
>B-BUT ANYONE WHO HATES ORIGIN MUST LIKE STEAM

Wrong again, buck-o. My favorite games don't require any third party software. Take your marketing elsewhere.
>>
>>337416140
yes it was called dedicated servers with a browser in the game. then gamespy rectal cancer came long.
>>
File: 1438798617402s.jpg (4 KB, 125x105) Image search: [Google]
1438798617402s.jpg
4 KB, 125x105
>>337411559
>steam customer support
>fast
Needed to use their Customer support twice, once got my account hacked during Christmas Break it took then 10 days to respond. Once had a glitch when buying something, (essentially lost $40) took them fucking 6 WEEKS to respond.
>>
>>337416140

It wasn't that bad. Most game just used one of the major middleware platforms, like Gamespy.

People really overstate the "clusterfuckism" of PC gaming before Steam. Once upon a time the variety and freedom of user choice was considered a good thing, now it seems everyone just wants to applaud the Steam monopoly.
>>
>>337416461
>gamespy
>cancer
explain? because it worked beautifully for me back when I was a kid.

>want to rcktjump
>filter
>shows every server running the map I want, latency, if server is password, etc
shit worked great
>>
>>337412052
>EA
>Product
Anon you are giving that company more credit than it deserves.
>>
>>337416663

This. If you hate steam, go right ahead. But don't ever use it to defend EA, because that instantly destroys any credibility that you could ever have.
>>
>>337413260
>falling to sonygger falseflag
>>
>>337416578
This

Steam Customer support has been fucking cancer for over 10 years. They generate the same fucking responses, they take forever to respond in general and their actual customer satisfaction is ass too.

The only thing remotely quick is their refund system
>>
>>337413175
>Still paying for abandonware. cracks and community fixes, and justifying it because you're retarded.
kek
>>
>>337415808
Even when Steam wasn't as popular the customer support was fucking dogshit.
>>
>>337413175
>it has more than just old games
Yeah, I can play flash tier indie garbage for free. I don't need to buy it drm free from some polacks.
>inb4 muh witcher
Thanks for the DRM free ez mode pirate copy.
>>
File: Disappointing.jpg (23 KB, 296x442) Image search: [Google]
Disappointing.jpg
23 KB, 296x442
>>337416929
>>337416869
You think with as much money as valve makes they could invest into at least a small team of customer support employees.
>>
>>337416869
I don't think anyone has ever non-ironically defended Steam support.
>>
Origin client is purely for EA games alone.

If you don't play EA games there's just not much to talk about. Same with Ubisoft w/uPlay.
>>
I've hated Steam since 2004. My games should not be locked behind a client, especially physical copies.
>>
>>337417061
They already have a small team for customer support

its probably not big enough and they get swamped with thousands of tickets a day and half of them don't get answered for weeks
>>
>>337410634
How much do you get paid for shill posts? I'm thinking about a carreer change.
>>
>>337417107
I can understand wanting options, but how does having all your games in a single library hurt you?

the only counter I've heard from this is anons worried about getting banned and losing all their games.
>>
At least uplay has ingame rewards
>>
>>337417061

They might have to now.

They lost their case against the Australian government and are being ordered to provide the terribly inconvenient for them service of a fucking phone number you can call for support.

Of course, they'll probably just do the cheapest thing possible which is outsource to an Indian call center that doesn't actually have the authority to do a damn thing.
>>
>>337417119
That's the fucking problem. A multi-billion dollar company shouldn't have a "small team" in the first place. Hell, I'd rather have Valve have some poo in loo fuckers in India take some of the support tickets if it made their shitty support go faster.
>>
I will give origin one thing, the one time I had to contact their customer service was far fucking better then when I had to deal with Steam's customer service.

Hell, the only company that has worse CS that I encountered is Microsoft.
>>
>>337416869
I'm sure it varies because I got hacked out of my account and it took them a day to respond with request for information and then two days to verify it. This is most likely a large part due to how many people are pinging Customer Support with requests. It will vary with how fast your service was, because sometimes they have a high intake, sometimes it will be low. They are obviously not the best in customer service, but it isn't like Paypal was six years ago with virtually no customer service and no phone.
>>
>>337416271
>game has server browser
Nah
>have to install 3rd party clients like gamespy or some other garbage to play with other people
>>
>>337417331
>I will give origin one thing, the one time I had to contact their customer service was far fucking better then when I had to deal with Steam's customer service.

You will surely receive the Karkand
>>
>>337417275
>U-Play
That's the reason why I stay away from Blood Dragon and Shootmania. Fuck that noise right out.
>>
Steam desperately needs a complete overhaul
>>
File: 49549388_p0.png (1 MB, 847x1202) Image search: [Google]
49549388_p0.png
1 MB, 847x1202
>>337410634
I like GOG. It's easier to archive games with it. Easier to install. Easier to revert to previous version if you don't like the patch changes. And you don't need a client for any of it. The real downside is the lack of Workshop, but theres always Nexus
>>
>>337416059
>either way it is moot

Why the fuck are you involving that faggot with this? He's gone. We have a Japanese guy now. Deal with it.
>>
>>337416578
>it took then 10 days to respond
You got lucky. For my friend it took 6 moths
>>
>>337417725

Fuck off, Hiro Protagonist is more interested in dealing with the porn boards than with /v/faggotry
>>
>>337410634
>something that has nothing to do with the game library
>something that h.as nothing to do with the game library
>something that ha.s nothing to do with the game library
>it also means less good stuff and EA's first party titles are almost entirely trash except for the old stuff
It's the game library. Until their selection can compare to Steam's they'll remain largely irrelevant.

It doesn't matter how smooth the client is, how fair the pricing is, how good the customer support is, etc. if you don't have games I want I really just don't care.

>After all, the biggest/best selling PC franchises are not even on Steam i.e. Blizzard games, most older classics (gog), LoL, World of Tanks, tons of MMOs, newer EA games, Minecraft and of course City Car Driver and more.
Only normalfags play those exclusively. If you get "deep" into PC gaming at all you're eventually going to want to play a game that can only be obtained on steam.
>>
>>337417542
Of course it does. But it won't happen. What are you going to do? Take your games and leave? Go to another service? Valve has your money and they have a death grip on the market. Every other service is dogshit including theirs so why would they feel the need to spend money and improve when they can keep things the same without a problem?

I miss when Valve made video games.
>>
File: 1429198230853-1.png (137 KB, 1381x1231) Image search: [Google]
1429198230853-1.png
137 KB, 1381x1231
>>337412905
I see your bullshit and raise you one copy/paste
>>
>>337410634
>Steam =/= PC Gaming
Yes. Anyone who primarily uses steam (or any other similar client) is a fucking casual.
>>
File: 1429198230853-0.png (307 KB, 1112x1000) Image search: [Google]
1429198230853-0.png
307 KB, 1112x1000
>>337418191
Have another
>>
>>337418191
This will go entirely unnoticed.
>>
>>337410634
Battle net is the only non steam client done right
>can play games before they are even done installed just need them to be optimal
>games install quickly
>i can play other games on steam whilst i wait for that shit to finish
>>
File: Screenshot_82.png (263 KB, 730x549) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_82.png
263 KB, 730x549
>>337418361
RIP maxis
>>
>>337418191
Alright i'll be honest, what was so bad about spore? I wasn't around when it was released so why was it such a huge dissapointment? Only thing I hated was the fact that after stage where you need to eat shit takes way to long to evolve into the civilization stage.
>>
>>337411775
>tripfags can't see why they are cancer
>but even they can see that EA is the devil
>>
>>337418361
f
>>
File: DRM.png (131 KB, 872x949) Image search: [Google]
DRM.png
131 KB, 872x949
>>337410634

>defending Origin

People weren't lying when they said that Origin is constantly talking to EA servers. Here's the amount of traffic that goes on when Origin is open compared to Steam.
>>
File: 1451351295105.png (776 KB, 892x732) Image search: [Google]
1451351295105.png
776 KB, 892x732
>>337415963
This.

This thing crashed my computer 2 times, the first one was when i tried to install it, the second one was when i tried to UNISTALL it.

I will never launch Origin again... Maybe for Battlefield 1
>>
>>337410803
At least ea makes games you edgelord
>>
File: 1429198581857-0.png (483 KB, 1262x2347) Image search: [Google]
1429198581857-0.png
483 KB, 1262x2347
>>337418589
The dealbreaker with Spore was there was a lot more planned for it (the option to remain in the ocean and evolve as an aquatic species) that was eventually cut from the final product
>>
>>337418361
westwood:
blade runner
lands of lore

they didn't only make rts and it's Tiberian Sun, not tiberium sun. hell I'm salty because you evoked memories.
>>
The hatred for every non-steam client is because every non-steam client claims or implies it will go toe-to-toe with steam yet all it ever is, is a self-serving wankfest for whatever publisher released it and only really exists so they can have as much profit for themselves rather than anything to aid PC gaming or its consumers in anyway.
Origin has been out for a long time now, probably as long as it took steam to take off, except steam at the time didn't have a blueprint to work off nor the funds that EA does. Yet Origin is still pretty much the same self serving client.
>>
File: 1429198581857-1.png (118 KB, 1267x686) Image search: [Google]
1429198581857-1.png
118 KB, 1267x686
>>337419024
Here's the other part
>>
>>337410634
Is pretending to be a shill a meme or something
>>
>>337418741

Those aren't EA servers, they are third party ad servers.

All that really says is that EA uses third party companies to serve their ads and Valve doesn't. Not surprising because Valve doesn't advertise anywhere but Steam, EA advertises all over the web.
>>
The reality is that I don't want to have to jump between tons of different game clients just to play a game. Having an online library is great because I can delete games but still install them whenever I want in the click of a button. The problem is that there are too many different online libraries and there's no good way to mesh them together. Steam's got way too much power here and that is a problem, but I have no idea how it could be fixed.
>>
>>337418971

EA's games are a detriment to gaming overall.

And given Valve's handling of CSGO and DOTA2, it might be for the best that they don't make more games.
>>
File: 488194835.jpg (54 KB, 341x502) Image search: [Google]
488194835.jpg
54 KB, 341x502
>>337410634
>> great and fast customer support - at least in my experience
>>
>>337419219
so it's basically spyware.

Thanks EA
>>
>>337419329
No its third party ad servers

its more malware than spyware
>>
>Netflix
>Wow, finally a centralized place to watch all the shows I like for a really cheap price! How incredibly convenient!
>Spotify
>Damn, I can listen to almost any song in the world for absolutely zero cost, this is amazing! The ads are a pain, but if I dislike them too much, I can just pay a really cheap monthly fee! Annoying, but still amazing!
>Steam
>Oh my fucking GOD look at all these SHILLS fucking EVERYWHERE using this shitty unusable garbage, the entire industry is ruined forever due to this centralized platform that has almost every game I want for a tenth of the retail price. Truly this is worse than cancer itself.
>>
>>337419259
Valve's games are detrimental to gaming over all.
Loot boxes that you have to pay for keys to unlock (money to valve) so you can get a super rare item that you can sell for real money to another player (money to valve) so you can spend that money on another game (money to valve) that you play and get some cards for so you can craft a badge, but you never get enough so you go and buy a few cards with the left over money from your lootbox item (more money to valve) so you can level up your steam account.

wew.
>>
File: vapetwitter.gif (2 MB, 252x183) Image search: [Google]
vapetwitter.gif
2 MB, 252x183
>>337410634
>On paper, ________ is objectively better.
Wow.. truly a new book is opened in memes
>>
>>337419258
More online retailers that have their own downloads, rather than through steam. No clients.
Can download clients for library building but not required to play a game.
Will never happen though because publishers will cry muh DRM and they want their own slice of the pie via their own clients.
>>
>>337419329

Not really, it's the software that determines what ads to show you.

And lets not forget that Valve has admitted Steam is spyware too, it monitors the servers you connect to.

They claim it only does so as part of it's anti-cheat system but it's kind of difficult to trust a company that lies, they previously claimed they never monitor user internet activity at all.
>>
>>337419589
Also let's take the time to thank Steam for completely killing pre-owned PC games because now every single PC game you buy has a key for Steam (except for Ubisoft/EA games because they are big enough to have their own service and not bow down to our Lord and Savior Gaben XD)
>>
>>337419573
Neither of those services are similar to Steam, but nice try.
>>
>>337415825
>What actually happened is the American PC developers moved to the consoles and there was a bit of a lull in PC for a bit.

This was in 6th gen, yeah? I swear, 6th gen was the best CONSOLE generation, but the worst PC generation. All the PC devs flocked to the PS2 en fucking masse, and the remaining PC devs were bribed to either port their games to the Xbox (Doom 3, HL2), or co-develop games for Xbox (Invisible War, Quake 2). Ironically, I think Microsoft hurt PC gaming the most, when they were obsessed on riding on DooM's popularity to push the Windows PC. As a result, many console multiplats didn't get PC versions (Timesplitters, Mercenaries, Black), and what few multis got PC versions often had entirely different games (Spiderman 2, Bikini Bottom). This continued well into 7th gen.

Thankfully the Europeans actually made better games, also technologically superior to boot.
>>
>>337419830
How
>>
>>337419573
Those things have alternatives, currently there is no alternative to Steam. Closest thing is GOG.
Granted that isn't entirely valve's fault.
>>
>>337419742
>And lets not forget that Valve has admitted Steam is spyware too, it monitors the servers you connect to.

Nope, a hashed cache and watching connections are 2 different things. Nice try though marketer.
>>
>>337419867
You don't have to pay for each individual song on Spotify, or each movie on Netflix. Plus Steam prices are generally the same as retail except for a few times in the year.
>>
>>337410634
>Origin
>EA

Kill yourself.
>>
>>337419842
>Quake 2

Whoops, meant Unreal 2.
>>
>>337419809

>Also let's take the time to thank Steam for completely killing pre-owned PC games because now every single PC game you buy has a key for Steam

>CD Keys didn't exist before Steam

At least make some effort.
>>
>>337419867
you dont buy individual netflix shows/movies.
you dont buy individual songs on spotify.

you buy individual games on steam.
if you have 1 steam game. thats all you can play on it.

how is it similar?
>>
>>337419573
It's funny you should mention that because purists on /mu/ hate Spotify with a passion

It's almost like the more pedantic and petty you are about your hobby, the more opposed you are to an easy way to get into it
>>
File: g8qz8.jpg (396 KB, 1764x3296) Image search: [Google]
g8qz8.jpg
396 KB, 1764x3296
>>337410634
>.15 Cents deposited to your account
>>
>>337410634
What games are available on origin? Oh right, only ea games. I'll pass.
>>
I've had a Steam account for 12 years and it's annoying having my games spread out over 3-4 platforms just because EA and Ubisoft want to cash in on something Valve started
>>
>>337419923
do u really think there's anything competing with Spotify or Netflix on any sort of level
"oh boy time to log on to my Hulu account and watch, i dunno fucking Jerry Seinfeld's new show"
"time to listen to whatever random-ass music Pandora decides sounds like Operation Ivy which could just be any-fucking-thing with a guitar"
>>
>>337420053
>CD Keys didn't exist before Steam

Back in the day CDkeys weren't permanently tethered to an account and were freely tradable.
>>
>>337419809
Today I installed GTA IV on PC via disc, I had to install GFWL, Rockstar Social Club, It has SecuROM as well and demanded I "check if the games release date has passed" through an online check and THEN type in a CD key.
Triple layered DRM without steam.

It wasn't the only game to pull bullshit like this either back in the day.
>>
>>337420356
Since there's plenty of services taking shows away from Netflix, yes.
>>
>>337420378
>This single key can activate thousands of copies of this one game
Gee i wonder why you can't do that anymore???
>>
>>337419573
Any topic relating to videogames will have people raging for incredibly small reasons.

Honestly I prefer getting games on steam cause it keeps my games in "one place". And the DRM is such a non-issue since the client (at least now, I remember it being pretty shit) takes up effectively no resources.

I mean it would have been nice if a service like GOG had taken over but that's just a pipe dream, and if EA or something had instead taken over you know it would have been putrid shit (OP makes origin sound okay but look at this shit >>337418741).
>>
>>337420524
That doesn't mean they're competition
EA took away EA's games from Steam, that doesn't mean it's competition.
This is a fly competing with a horse by biting it on the ass
>>
>>337418191
Ubisoft and Valve are becoming shittier every year but EA has 20 years if advantage at being shit.
Also, Origin is a piece of shit, OP is a faggot.
>>
>>337420524
EA took games away from Valve with Origin.
>>
>>337420356
There is literally nothing on Netflix. Anyone who isn't a poor college student has Amazon prime.
>>
>>337420053

CD keys were only ever utilized for offline disc and multiplayer verification before Steam.

The first non-Steam single player game to actually require online verification was Bioshock. This was three years after the release of Steam. The first non-Steam single player game to actually require linking a CD key to an online account and therefore killing resale came years after that.

Steam DID kill the second hand sale market for PC. To be fair, that was a really small market.
>>
>>337420667
http://variety.com/2015/digital/news/netflix-bandwidth-usage-internet-traffic-1201507187/
sorry what was that
>>
>>337420546
>Gee i wonder why you can't do that anymore???

I'd be happy to settle for being able to untether a code from my steam account so that I could sell it or trade it to someone else. I just hope that those lawyers in the EU win their fight for this to happen.
>>
>>337420586
>>337420597
Except EA was the only one to do it and EA barely offers anything more than EA games. Unlike Netflix alternatives.
They key difference is actual services with the same intentions as Netflix in building a library of movies and shows bought those shows/movies, rather than the shows going off into their own closed self-serving garden.
>>
>>337420597

Actually, Valve kicked them out because they didn't like the fact that EA was selling DLC without paying Valve their cut.

That's a condition of having your game available on Steam, Valve have to be able to get a percentage of any DLC you sell.
>>
>>337420941
>EA was the only ones to do it
uplay m'dude
why are you continuing to argue this if you clearly have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>337420941
Blockbuster is still alive and well.
>>
>>337419589
>cosmetic items that have no effect on gameplay that you aren't required to use at all

Yeah truly awful.
>>
>>337420803

>I just hope that those lawyers in the EU win their fight for this to happen.

If that's the case, then the EU is going to be up against a whole cabal of software companies besides Valve.

If you don't think Adobe/MS won't fight such a possible precedent, then you're delusional.
>>
>>337421013
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about if you think Uplay has taken games away from Steam.
>>
>>337420747
What are you trying to prove? It's still a shit service with literally nothing on it
>>
>>337421072
That's actually what they are fighting for dude. That's all part of it.
>>
>>337421179
You're trying to say no one has it. That's objectively not true.
>>
>everyone already has steam
>campaign to make them switch to origin
>have to rebuy all their games
>unlock all their unlocks
>rebuy all their dlc

>origin is better
KEK
>>
>>337410634
The first word in the first two lines of your green clearly state everything.
>>
>>337421251
>I can't read
>>
>>337421251
It still has nothing on it worth watching.
>>
>>337421432
stfu
>>
>>337421375
Deepest lore
>>
>>337421531
XD
>>
>>337421434
Well clearly there's quite a few people watching something
Did you consider there's just nothing YOU want to watch and that the world, unfortunately, does not conform to Random Internet Asshole #13692125's tastes?
>>
>>337420597
>>337421013
Origin is to Steam as HBO NOW is to Netflix.

One is a giant that provides media originating from tons and tons of third parties.

The other is just one company's "fuck you this is ours" distribution platform.
>>
>>337421531
Can't write whole sentences either.
>>
>>337421580
Anything and anybody who doesn't conform to my tastes is shit.
>>
>>337410634
I use steam and battle.net. If you're not on either, you can fuck off. Only thing that almost tempted me was battlefront 3, which was a complete piece of shit. I've even dropped runescape. Fucking Jews.
>>
>>337410634
Save for the slow as shit download speeds and the botnet, Origin is okay.
>>
>>337421592
>one is a leech living off other people's creations
>the other is one that actually creates

Actually, that's not fair, Netflix does create their own shit. The comparison is not appropriate.
>>
File: smoking daffy.jpg (46 KB, 380x385) Image search: [Google]
smoking daffy.jpg
46 KB, 380x385
>>337421654
Wore y' out a little to quickly, huh
>>
>>337421812

Except it is.

Steam as Netflix works, since the majority of stuff on it is 3rd party but the majority of users are just watching Netflix-made stuff like House of Cards or Daredevil.
Origin as HBO NOW because it's first-party programming, and there's only one thing on it that people actually watch (GoT).
>>
>>337421592
Pretty much this.

There's only HBO NOW's, no Amazon Prime's, Hulu, NOW TV (not to be confused with something like HBO NOW), etc.
Regardless of what you feel on the quality of those services compared to Netflix, genuine alternatives are there. There is no genuine alternative to Steam currently.
>>
>>337422018

But Valve hasn't actually made anything themselves in a long fucking time.

They just buy out mods and then get money for nothing by taking a percentage from trades made between people using community made content.
>>
>>337412541
Using steam doesn't lower my graphics settings to low and lock my resolution at 720
>>
>>337421812
>one is a leech living off other people's creations
A better term is middle-man.

You can designate the entire retail industry as just one big leech but no one really thinks that.

Steam got as big as it did because it was convenient. Like, say you wanted to buy 20 games. You could either:
>add those 20 games to your cart and purchase them all at once
or
>go through a different process for each game depending on what the publisher's system is
Average consumer likes the first option more.
>>
>>337422412

>They just buy out mods and then get money for nothing by taking a percentage from trades made between people using community made content.

As opposed to EA, who buy out companies, rush their development schedules to shit, then liquidate the companies when said game doesn't sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>337422605
>implying Valve didn't do that exact same thing to Turtle Rock Studios

They came in with Left 4 Dead and left with fucking nothing and now they are on the verge of bankruptcy. EA and Valve are peas in a pod.
>>
>>337418361
>pre 3

BC was shit
>>
>>337422798

>They came in with Left 4 Dead and left with fucking nothing and now they are on the verge of bankruptcy

They came in, did their work, got uppity, left for 2K and thought their one game would carry them along. Then after Monster Race Edition flopped harder than Ride To Hell Retribution, they realized that they would have been better off staying with Valve but they got greedy.

Nice try though. You could have at least mentioned the IceFrog controversy.
>>
>>337422574
>>go through a different process for each game depending on what the publisher's system is

Fuck off. You bought it from a store of your choice, online or brick and mortar, and then installed and played the game without any more fuss than leaving the disc in the drive.

The idea that everyone had all these radically difference systems before "BASED GABEN" came along and gloriously centralized everything is complete and utter bullshit.
>>
>>337418589
>I wasn't around when it was released so why was it such a huge dissapointment?
Users of this website must be 18+
>>
>>337423034
That's not true, plenty of publishers were trying to do their own clients and hoops you had to jump through pre-steam.
The idea that it was always so simple where you just installed the game and put in a CD key and that's it is complete and utter bullshit.
>>
>>337423034
Yes, I around pre-2000.

Even without Steam you know that dream wouldn't have lasted. Services like Steam, Origin, uplay, etc. were inevitable with the advances in Internet throughput.
>>
>>337423031
>got uppity, left for 2K

What is this revisionist bullshit?

Valve told them they were shutting down their studio and their only choices were to move across the country and integrate with Valve's main offices or fuck off. Oh, and Valve was keeping their IP. They chose to fuck off.

This is exactly the same shit that all the other "evil" publishers pull and yet Valve get a free pass because of all this cult of personality bullshit you people have been suckered in by.
>>
>>337423418
>That's not true, plenty of publishers were trying to do their own clients and hoops you had to jump through pre-steam.

Utter crap.

The only people that had any sort of client before Valve and Steam was Blizzard. No other publisher had anything of the sort and they wouldn't until years after the release of Steam. Online verification was unheard of for anything but multiplayer games.
>>
>>337423101
Sorry I got into 4chan in 2012 and had better things to do like working then live in my moms basement.
>>
>>337423468

And then they went to 2K and got fucked even harder than Valve ever did them.

Also, you're equating 1 instance to a decades-long history of destroying developers.
>>
>>337423762
Kill yourself back to Facebook.
>>
>>337423832
>Also, you're equating 1 instance to a decades-long history of destroying developers.

There's a long list of mod developers that feel they were screwed by Valve too.
>>
imo only thing wrong with Steam as it currently is is that you can't sell games you've already added to your library. If you could do that, the service would basically not have any note-worthy flaws.

Even if it had a ton of conditions like:
>under two hours playtime
>valve and publisher get a cut
>can only do it so many times per month
It'd be nice to have as an option.
>>
>>337418361

This list is missing Phenomic (Spellforce series and BattleForge)
>>
>>337410803
EA isnt that bad nowadays
>>
>>337424058
what would be the point of that? If it had those restrictions why would you sell it instead of getting a refund?

if you bought a game for 60 bucks, get a refund, who in their right mind would want to pay you more than what the game is worth?

even if you wanted to use it for trading just get a refund and rebuy it as a gift
>>
File: (you).jpg (3 MB, 2766x1808) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
3 MB, 2766x1808
>>337410634
>>
>>337423832
Valve hasn't done ANYTHING noteworthy in the last 5 years.

ASSFAGGOTS does not count, its simply building off TF2's hat schemery.

I once was a Valvedrone, now I am not anymore (as of probably 2012).

Also I am not originally in this post chain; I was one of the first to post in this thread and simply revisited it.
>>
>>337424058
>>337425198
I think the main restriction should be that the game's maximum cost is only half of what it currently runs for. If I wanted to offload Sakura Sprint, I could only get 5 bucks for it at best. You could also give the games away.
>>
>>337414654
they let you play for two hours regardless of game time? holy fuck that's abusable. thanks anon, downloading it now.
>>
Well OP, people want one platform. They don't want to have several accounts for several clients, that's messy and all around consumer unfriendly.

Steam has the largest library, has been there the longest, and has the most popular exclusives. It's as simple as that. You'd have a better chance of convincing normies that there are other computer besides apple. Not trying to defend steam but that's just how the market works.
>>
fuck you man I will never forgive fucking EA for killing dead space, it makes me want to vomit every time "gamers" support fucking battlefield 1 and boo the new COD, ignorant motherfuckers
>>
Clients are bad generally, and it's impossible to function without steam
why would I choose to eat two pieces of shit instead of one?
>>
File: Xzibit.png (187 KB, 744x463) Image search: [Google]
Xzibit.png
187 KB, 744x463
>>337410634
what i really need now is a launcher to launch all my launchers
>>
GoG and pirate if it isn't there is the patrician option
>>
>>337410634
Origin and GOG Galaxy are good.
Uplay is trash
Steam is where all my stuff is
>>
>>337423762
>had better things to do like working then live
>then
apparently one of those things didn't involve learning how to use words properly.
>>
>>337410634
>Medal of Honor Pacific Assault this month
FUCK YEAH
time to revisit my childhood and kill some japs
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.