[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 PvP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: So sad.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
So sad.gif
619 KB, 500x280
>Lay out sign outside Pontiff for that arena action
>Having a blast, Losing some, winning some
>Gets summoned again
>Spawn on the upper platform
>Host comes into vision with a greatshield and what looks like a shining dagger
>gtfo and close game
>Afraid to even go online now
I dont want to be softbanned dudes, PvP is too much fun
>>
>>337396774
I don't PvP much, what does the shining dagger mean?
>>
>>337397174
It's a telltale sign of someone hacking, Rumors going around that when he hits you with the dagger your soul count skyrockets and froms system auto detects it as hacking and softbans that character.
A single hit from that dagger basically and you cant pvp/co-op for months.
>>
>>337397370
god that's fucking gr8 I think I may go out and buy dark souls 3 just for this
>>
Can I get some advice for a pyromancer build?

What weapons should I be using early game?
>>
>>337397370
Nobody can instantly softban you like that. The worst that happens is that you get an automatic warning, and upon receiving this you roll back to prior save data or else THEN you get a softban for continuing to use the altered character.
>>
>>337398263
Personally I'd go for whatever Str/Dex weapons I like untill level 50-60, then respec at that cathedral lady.
I hear there's a pretty good pyromancy spell around Smouldering Lake.
>>
>>337398263
Anything dex is usually good since it increases casting time, I can only really recommend spears and such because that's what i always roll on my pyromancer character.
Or just get Dark/Chaos infusion and any normal weapon will scale elemental damage with your pyromancy flame
>>
>>337398263
Raw infused weapons for decent physical damage to acvompany your pyromancy-derived fire damage. Go to Smouldering Lake as soon as possible for that better pyromancy ring and consider investing some points in dex for the slight improvement to cast time.
>>
>>337398263

just infuse whatever weapons with fire until you get to Anal Rodeo and can infuse your weps with Chaos.
>>
>>337398559
>>337398591
>>337398612
>>337398614
Thanks.
>>
>>337398372
How would i go about the save data thing, Should i get a backup of my character or is it automated?
>>
I'm about to start up ds3 for the first time. Any major things that I might miss that I do not want to?
>>
>>337399207
How about playing the game blind, the way it's supposed to be played you fucking normie.
Other than that, don't build a sorcerer for the time being. If you want to play a mage go pyro.
>>
>>337399207
Unless you cheat and look up the wiki, you're going to miss pretty much all the NPC storylines. This is okay, just play as you want, you can get ALL the secrets on your second playthrough.

There are a lot of optional areas, they are not all obvious. They're pretty cool, so once you beat the final boss I'd consult google and look up vague hints on how to access these areas.

Also, poise is worthless. As far as I know, it doesn't work.
>>
>>337399207
Just dont forget to explore properly, Upgrade material is scarce this time around.
And taking on a tough foe usually nets you good shit, Basically a challenging enemy is usually worth challenging.
>>
>>337399207
have fun and stay under 70%
>>
>>337399000
Not sure how it works on PC or Xbone, but PS4 has a setting to regularly back saves up online. It's simply a matter of restoring one of those saves. You know it's active if you check your uploads and there are a bunch of DS3 save data uploads
>>
>>337396774
>losing some, winning some
What weapon do you use?
>>
File: Simple Farmer.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Simple Farmer.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1080
>>337400086
My character is just this guy, Tho my dex and str is 29 now
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.