[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why arent you faggots playing this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 267x189
Why arent you faggots playing this?
>>
Well?
>>
>>337394693
it's fun for abit, i only play once every few days
>>
>>337394693
Everyone dies way too easily, I feel like most encounters are luck based. When I kill it doesn't feel earned
>>
It's a fun little fps. I really want the community to grow as it could be really good.
>>
Togusas mullet is op
>>
I don't play games based on pre-existing anime
>>
>>337395768
headshots honestly, but they did seem to mess with the recoil now, it used to be easy to hip-fire the weapons since aiming down sights and hip-firing had zero penalties, but now it seems like hip-firing has a much larger spray pattern and is less accurate
>>
Overwatch
>>
File: 641.jpg (36 KB, 880x527) Image search: [Google]
641.jpg
36 KB, 880x527
>implying I care about Ghost in the Shell after this badass showed up

Adam Jensen is MUCH better. I played him once and never looked back.
>>
>>337394693
there doesn't seem to be enough going on to sink time and money into it. I'm not a huge fan of having to pick one character and locking into that character until you pay or grind out another character. I initially assumed each character was a selectable class you pick whenever you want.
>>
File: Major Motoko Kusanagi..jpg (1 MB, 1000x1688) Image search: [Google]
Major Motoko Kusanagi..jpg
1 MB, 1000x1688
>>
>>337394693
Because i hate Koreans to the bone.
Does this have controller support?
>>
>>337397348
Yes it does.
>>
Because it costs money to play a game that is essentially black squad/sudden attack
>>
>>337397304
>was gonna wait and hope to see this as an alt costume for Motoko and maybe I'd buy it
>check
>alt costumes are like $10 each
Fuck that noise.

Enjoying the game regardless though.
>>
The only thing they need to fix is those abilitiy chips, they're just clutter for now since the "durability" is 20 which is seriously vague.
if by 20 they mean uses then that's even more useless since some make you swap weapons quick, so 20 times is nothing since you swap weapons in the game constantly to run faster with the pistol and back to the main weapon
>>
File: DAT ASS.jpg (346 KB, 822x1000) Image search: [Google]
DAT ASS.jpg
346 KB, 822x1000
>>
>>337397434
I don't think my 2GB RAM laptop will run it though.
I'll just play Overwatch in my PS4.
>>
>>337394693
Is it better than dirty bomb?
>>
>>337398821
I never played Dirty Bomb
>>
>>337394693
I forgot it existed, it's probably dead online hence this thread so no point jumping into it now.
>>
>requires a nexxon account
>>
it's a Gamebryo game right?
Is there any mods so I can see Motoko naked or at least half naked?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>337398821
It's not technically better, just a really nice atmosphere desu
>>
Because it's pretty generic.
>>
>>337394693

its boring
and theres still no seburo rifle
>>
>>337398036
I want to be attached to that ass face first for the rest of my life.
>>
>hardcore GiTS fan
>fav is Togusa
>pick toga
>whip out his side arm
>see not a revolver
>refund
>>
>>337394693
Cause it's a shitty and old korean F2P shooter being sold as an early access game in active development.

It's a fucking scam.
>>
>>337398927
>dead
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.