[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>metacritic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: metacritic.png (82 KB, 988x763) Image search: [Google]
metacritic.png
82 KB, 988x763
>metacritic
>>
>buyer's remorse

ey, we've all been there /v/. what's your buyer's remorse?
>>
>user scores
>>
>>337388497
>0 or 10
Truly the video game audience at work
>>
>>337388841
>0/10
>it's alright

>10/10
>it's alright
>>
Sounds like he has broads in atlanta
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (122 KB, 518x874) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
122 KB, 518x874
seems legit
>>
Anytime I want to have a laugh, I look at this account:

http://www.metacritic.com/user/koval321
>>
File: 1457652890612.jpg (141 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1457652890612.jpg
141 KB, 534x820
>>337389014
>worst souls gets highest
how
>>
>>337389014
I'm still trying to figure out how this happened.
>>
>>337389491
3 is the worst

The "2 was bad" meme needs to die already
>>
File: very good.png (139 KB, 1100x616) Image search: [Google]
very good.png
139 KB, 1100x616
>>337389767
but it is
>>
>>337389491
It was the most accessible.
Definitely the worst in the entire series.
>>
>>337389767
It's not a bad game, and that's not even what he said, stupid. It's just the worst game in an otherwise great series.
>>
>>337390671
But that's wrong, you retard
3 is the worst in the series. Hopefully the DLC remedies that
>>
>>337389908
>It was the most accessible.

It's really not though. DS2 has too many unintuitive design choices like that depleting health bar will more likely only scare new players away from the series. DS1 and even 3 are infinitely better starting points to the series.
>>
>>337389491
>Played through DS1 like eleven times, not including NG+ playthroughs
>Played DSII for like 100 hours, multiple playthroughs and characters
>Played DSIII once, and then NG+, then a magic character
>Already sick of it

DSIII is the most boring shit in the universe, with boring level design besides the first area and horrible build variety
>>
>>337391128
Mah nigga. You get it

The lack of viable build diversity, linearity, tedious level design, disappointing bosses, and watered down mechanics are why 2 was better than 3. Fromdrones will deny it because "muh miyazaki" and because 3 sucks off the first game so hard.
>>
>>337391128
>DSIII is the most boring shit in the universe, with boring level design besides the first area and horrible build variety

You literally sound like you're mad because you're tired of Souls games. You ever consider that the problem is actually you?
>>
>>337388704
Think of any recent PS4 game, I overpaid.

I held off for Bloodbourne to lower in price, it never did, bought it for $34 on Amazon, it's now $19.99 at Best Buy.
>>
>>337389908
Considering how short and linear 3 is (still a better game than 2), it's probably the most accessible.
>>
File: Bamthony Cramtano.png (411 KB, 496x510) Image search: [Google]
Bamthony Cramtano.png
411 KB, 496x510
>>337391604
No, it's just Dark Souls III.
Dark Souls II had some bullshit deaths and some weird changes to the level up system, but at the very least the levels weren't just boring hallways and corridors with ladders and shit everywhere. Everything in the game besides the High Wall and the Undead Settlement is a series of hallways, dark rooms, and staircases. No major variety in the areas you can go besides two forks in the road; one on the Road of Sacrifices and another in Irithyll, with everything otherwise being a straight line. DS1 and 2 had plenty of rooms off the beaten path where you could explore to find items, NPCs, and there's almost none of that in DSIII. DSIII has no highs and no lows, just a mediocre trudge from beginning to end
>>
File: IMpossible.png (239 KB, 700x739) Image search: [Google]
IMpossible.png
239 KB, 700x739
>>337392858
>Dark Souls II had some bullshit deaths and some weird changes to the level up system, but at the very least the levels weren't just boring hallways and corridors with ladders and shit everywhere.

That's literally Dark Souls 2 you're describing, and that's about as bland as level design gets, friend. The only shit areas in DS3 are The Catacombs and Smouldering Lake, and one of those is completely optional anyway.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.