[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there even a single mobile game that's good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Is there even a single mobile game that's good?
>>
Not really, kinda, yes?

Wayward Souls is kinda good, it's a 2d roguelike thing. mage Gauntlet is like Wayward Souls but easier.

And then there's Candy Crushâ„¢, the pinnacle of gaming ever. /s
>>
>>337385651
Shattered Pixel Dungeon.
>>
>>337385651
Get an ipad and play that WoW clone, it's fucking sick mate
>>
>>337385651
Ridge Racer Slipstream is free and its better than the Vita version.
>>
Plants vs Zombies 2

Unless you suck dick and go for the "PAY2WIN" argument that doesn't really do anything, it doesn't suddenly mean you can't play the game
>>
Chess
>>
File: mobile gaming 2.png (347 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
mobile gaming 2.png
347 KB, 600x468
Hearthstone
>>
Puzzle and Dragons.
>>
>>337385651
Plague inc
>>
>>337385651
Metal Slug defense
>>
File: hanayos glasses.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
hanayos glasses.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
>>337385651
Love Live! School idol festival
>>
Kingdom Rush
>>
ridiculous fishing is a shining example of a great mobile game that takes full unique advantage of touch controls.
>>
Plague inc
>>
>>337385651
SAS Zombie Assault 4
>>
Flappy bird
>>
>>337385651
there was this devoloper that made a whole bunch of sims games of the ios
forgot the name but it was basically
>A) Put together a squad and based on their skills and squad composition they try to fight other player's squads. Soldiers from the same country in the same squad is a bonus to performance
>B)Racing game where the parts you manage pit crew and car parts and have sim races against other players. parts from same manufactuer is a boost in performance. pit crew from same cuontry is a boost in pit time
>C) Sports where you put teams together. Teammates from same country = boost in performance
>>
>>337386635
This
>>
Play kingdom hearts unchained.
>>
>>337385651
Battle cats is pretty fun
>>
>>337386635
2nd this

Is there anyother decent rouge, or rouge likes on mobile?
>>
>>337389405
rogue* FFS
>>
Battle Cats?

But after a while, it gets really fucking hard while forcing you to pay (not that I did pay, the entire progress I did so far was a no-penny-given). I got to a point where cat cans are a rarity and when they do come around for me to use them for a rare cat, I mostly get cats that I already have. Its RNG on the capsule gacha can be really unfair IF you dare pay actual money for them rare cats, really fucking depends on your luck.

Lost count on how many times I got fucking Bishop Cat.

And even the fun energy glitch got fucking patched. You can still technically use it in 5.0.1, but I never once got it to work. And that severely made me lose my interest on the game gradually. I never even used it to obtain much cans, it was mostly for leveling up my dudes.

The game's fun, but like most mobile games, it's plagued with the so-called energy system every game loves to impinge. If you have the patience for it, it probably won't bother you much.
>>
File: Invasion.jpg (85 KB, 320x568) Image search: [Google]
Invasion.jpg
85 KB, 320x568
It's fun but takes a while to get higher up, luckily if your new you get put in new servers, giving you a chance.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.