[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cod tries to do something different for once >2 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>cod tries to do something different for once
>2 million dislikes

you can't make this shit up
>>
lol haha
>>
xD
>>
>>337372138
>tries something different

It was my understanding that they just copy pasted Modern Warfare.

Am i wrong?
>>
>>337372138
Haha lol!!!!!!! Lolol!!!!

Hee hee hahahaha lol
>>
File: obama1.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
obama1.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>337372138
>different
>>
>>337372442
>>337372623
did you not see the space combat n sheid
>>
>3rd "future tech" game in a row
>something different

Meanwhile Battlefield is actually trying something new and everyone is applauding them for it.
>>
>>337372702
So it's like the last three games with something that was tacked on to recent halo and killzone games?
Why am I even posting in this troll thread...
>>
>>337372702
I don't care for cod and just assumed it was what i heard.
>>
>>337372138
it's not something different, it's the same shit as advanced warfare and black ops 3
>>
different ways to do the same things
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY
>>
File: AfVqEMq.jpg (255 KB, 861x467) Image search: [Google]
AfVqEMq.jpg
255 KB, 861x467
>>337372282
haha
>>
A lot of the dislike are from Dislike Bots/Scripts.
Though maybe this might smack Activision and stop being fucking jews and sell MW1R to everyone, then release CoDOnline and the yearly release will stop, allowing other games to shine.
>>
>>337372138
They LITERALLY just changed the setting AGAIN. How in the fuck is that different?
>>
They should just make COD a monthly subscription at this point

and just add maps and shit instead of a new game every year, they'll make more money that way
>>
I bet you fags can't even pongtext
|OOOO/spoiler]OOO|
>>
File: 1442524915656.jpg (214 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
1442524915656.jpg
214 KB, 600x620
>>337372138
>LETS PUT IT IN SPACE
>IN FUCKING SPACE
>>
>>337373539
It probably won't

Big triple A games these days are all about making mediocre games with a lot of hype that get a lot of sales on release, then drop immensely in popularity once everyone gets bored of it.

Kind of like what WoW is doing with yearly expansions.

People's attention spans are too short and the devs don't care enough to make a lasting game.
>>
we wuz space niggas n shit
>>
>>337372138
Haven't cod "tried" to do something "different" for like the past 5 cods now?
>>
I don't get why everyone hates this. It's literally just as shitty as the last half dozen CoDshits.
>>
>>337374480
oh I know its just as shitty as the others.

it just appears that everyone else is just starting to figure this out too.

took them fucking long enough.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.