[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After playing Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD to refresh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1578x903) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1578x903
After playing Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD to refresh my memory of the games, I have realized this.
>>
>>337369221
TP wins for not relying on the tablet. WW is utter shit with WiiU Pro.
>>
They're both very flawed, but also do certain things very well.

But no, your realization is incorrect.
>>
>>337370371
>Not using the gamepad
>>
>>337371951

>Not even using a procube
>>
what are the differences between playing a HD texture pack on dolphin vs buying it for wii u?
>>
>>337372128
Searched it up, looks like the analog stick is wonky.
>>
>>337372550
Some changes to make the game more bearable, like a faster sail.
>>
File: mild_eye_strain.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mild_eye_strain.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>337369221
Windwaker was a better game than TP, but TP had the better HD port.
I honestly think Windwaker got the worst graphics """upgrade""" in any HD re-release. It's up there with FFX. What the fuck were they thinking when they made the bloom that strong?
>>
File: skwyard sword link zelda.png (528 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
skwyard sword link zelda.png
528 KB, 680x544
Why does it matter which is better? They're both fantastic games. Just enjoy yourself man.
>>
>>337372865

Can vouch, I own it, it actually feels rather nice.
Deadzones are pretty meh though.
>>
>>337372979
thanks, I'll hope there is a decent sale on it
>>
>>337373246
>Windwaker was a better game than TP, but TP had the better HD port.

Other way around, nigga.
>>
>>337374689
I could understand why someone might think TP is better than Windwaker. But you must have some shit taste if you honestly think Windwaker HD is a good upgrade.
>>
>>337375724
I like bloom and was disappointed upon release of WW HD when bloom had actually been lessened some since the initial announcement of WW HD.
I also like the real instruments of WW HD.
>>
>>337369221
Wrong
>>
>>337375724
As terrible as the new lighting system is for the game's artstyle, WWHD is absolutely the best version of it that exists.
The swift sail and the ability to hold more photos/trade rare photos alone put it head and shoulders above the original release.
>>
>>337375724
HD fixed a lot of major problems with WW. Graphics sucked, but the game was better.

But it also made me realize that I don't like Wind Waker at all.
>>
Wind Waker is shit.
>>
twilight princess is trash

wind waker is art.
>>
>>337369221

It reminded you that WW was your first Zelda?
>>
File: 1461039922912.png (521 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
1461039922912.png
521 KB, 680x544
>>
Wind Waker HD > Twilight Princess HD
Twilight Princess > Wind Waker GC
>>
>>337379161
Absolutely backwards
WW is the better the game but TPHD is better because of the extra difficulty modes and the cave of shadows
>>
>>337379495

>buying McDonalds toys for small extras = better

Whatever you say anon
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.