[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blown away by Uncharted 4, Naughty Dog is on another level :D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: woaahhh.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
woaahhh.jpg
488 KB, 1920x1080
It's hard to describe the emotions and excitement every time I launch this game.

I'm at chapter 20 and I've been blown away at every chapter so far, literally knocked on my ass by the sceneries, the attention to detail and how lively and deep the characters are.

There is simply NOTHING that tickles this game technically at this moment, whatever the platform.

It's drop dead gorgeous, I'm in awe every time I play this game. Like it or not.... this game looks GOOD :D

When you think you've seen it all, that the "wow" effect has passed, you're hit by another brick at the next chapter with even better looking environments.

The damn game looks like a painting....!
This game alone is worth buying a PS4.

It's going to be hard going back to other games after Uncharted 4, it's that same feeling I had after The last of us.

I love you and hate you at the same time Naughty Dog .. !

PS: I'm primarily an Xbox/PC player, but give credit where credit is due.
>>
This is from reddit, isn't it?
>>
Dear marketers, please do your homework of your target market.

If you plan to use 4chan as your vector for shilling. At least spend the 5 minutes to learn how human beings interact here.

Or not. Easier to spot and report you.
>>
>>337357470
>thinking it's a marketer

It's obviously someone flaseflagging, retard.
>>
>>337357089
Nice bait I give it a 4/10
>>
File: Uncharted™.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted™.jpg
350 KB, 1920x1080
>>337357470
Thanks for checking out Uncharted™ 4 .. !
>>
>>337357089
You're kidding...right?
>>
>>337357089

>0.10$ USD has been deposited into your PSN account by Playstation of America
>>
Let's be honest guys, is there a comfier job than shilling? Sitting on your ass, shitposting all day like you already do anyway and then getting paid for it. How do I become a shill. Is there liks a secret cult I have to join?
>>
>>337357089
Literally a Reddit post

Fucking kill yourself senpai
>>
>copy and paste post from Reddit
Please GTFO
>>
>people thinking this isn't just ironic shilling
>>
I too love Reddit, OP!
>>
>>337357089
whoa.... is this the power..... of the cell?
>>
File: This is Uncharted™ territory.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
This is Uncharted™ territory.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Will Uncharted 4K on the new PS4K™ finally surpass PC graphics?
>>
>>337358116
People have thought there's been marketers since Borderlands. Guess what. There aren't any. Just people interested in a game, and people interested in trolling. And it's become so status norm that you can't discuss any game on this board if it recently came out. Even shilling gets accused of old games or games clearly without budget. Madness.
>>
>>337360076

But anon, I am a marketer. You just wait. Next month is going to be awesome.
>>
>>337360076
people sell their reddit accounts for marketing, who is to say that we cant do the same with our 4chan accounts
>>
>>337360076
Except for that one time when a battlefield game explicitly mentioned /v/. If we know that developers are aware of and even browse /v/, why wouldn't their marketers?
>>
>>337357089
>"emotions" right in the first 10 words
paid posting is against the rules.
>>
File: nathan darke.jpg (81 KB, 1200x526) Image search: [Google]
nathan darke.jpg
81 KB, 1200x526
which uncharted do i first?
>>
File: rated.jpg (147 KB, 1200x526) Image search: [Google]
rated.jpg
147 KB, 1200x526
>>337362164
>>
>rscottycuck just got utterly slaughtered like the fuckboy lamb he is

Embarrassing TBQH.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.