[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade - It was infinity better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why don't we see massive push rowards TBC servers instead of just vailla servers when TBC is superior?

There are no two ways about it, TBC is objectively better than Vanilla, yet Nostalrious fags are jerking over Vanilla when TBC was clearly the better version of the game.
>>
Been there, done that.

Just play Legion.
>>
>>337343887
use the other fucking threads
>>
>>337343887
Because TBC emulation is dumpster while Vanilla emulation is fairly good so kiddies, who never played Vanilla, get to experience it.
>>
>>337343887

I've played several times on vanilla server and only once on TBC one. Enjoyed vanilla more despite having the fondest memories from TBC.

Could be because it was mostly raiding and heroics that was top notch in TBC but outside that there wasn't that much else.
>>
>>337344053
Post transmog

http://imgur.com/a/i1EHP
>>
leveling in the out lands sucked. You didn't have any options really on where to go.
>>
>>337344654
Paladin is best.
>>
>>337344718
Once you finished Hellfire you were high enough level to skip Zangermarsh and go to Terrokar.

You also had many ways if finish your leveling, but you could essentially level from 60-70 while skipping two zones, if you finished all the quests in the others and did a dungeon or two.

I might be wrong, but I leveled by Warrior to 70 way before the exp nerfs
>>
>Kara was the best raid
>Heroics were challenging
>Mages were fun
>Nagrand was the most comfy zone
>Eye of the storm

BC was pretty damn amazing,
>>
>>337346584
Agree on everything except Eye of the storm.

That shit was retarded.
>>
>>337348732
no it's not, it's just that people still think you can win by capturing the flag.
3 bases always beats 1 base + flag capture
the flag is just there to prevent a 2v2 base stalemate
they couldn't make a 5 base map because AB, so a 4 base + 1 flag map makes sense

>>337343887
no one gives a shit about TBC because all the servers suck and corecraft isn't out yet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.