[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
FIRST ELUSIVE TARGET COMING OUT TOMORROW

https://hitman.com/news/this-week-in-hitman-11-5-16
>>
Is this like 2 months late?
>>
File: About time.png (209 KB, 505x256) Image search: [Google]
About time.png
209 KB, 505x256
About time you shi*
>>
There's also new escalations out.
Any excuse to get me to play the new Hitman is great 2bh.
>>
>>337340942
Wat is a elusive target
>>
File: nervous frog.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
nervous frog.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>- Elusive Targets are added to the game for a limited time in real-time. They won’t return.
>- You only get one chance to take them down. If you die, you fail the contract and cannot retry it.
>- Elusive Targets do not show up on the in-game map or Instinct. You need to locate and identify them with limited intel.
>- Earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts throughout the season.
What the fuck
>>
>>337341448
Gonna turn on the minimap and the xray vision and all the attention markers for this one. Can't have my one chance fucked up.
>>
>>337341282
Don't fuck with me
>>
If you had... one shot.
>>
>>337341448
well better just kill everyone I guess
>>
>Kill these two people with a battle axe
>Without pacifying anyone
>Without hanging or climbing anything
Literally impossible
>>
so what "in-game rewards" are they gonna give you? does the game have a currency system or some shit
>>
>>337342617
Considering the guards are savage and you die in four bullets, that's actually the hardest possible way to win the mission. Not to mention your score would be shit.
>>
>>337342849
a suit.
No, they should though
>>
>>337342860
throw a mine and run, that's my strategy
>>
You know, at first I was mad that I would have to wait til 2017 to play this game, but it really doesn't bother me at all now.

This drip feed of new content must suck.
>>
>>337341719
lol
>>
>>337342849
5 successful elusive contracts - Absolution suit
10 successful elusive contracts - Blood Money suit

Apparently later down the line you'll get glove versions of those as well.
>>
>>337342991
At that point you're not killing everyone, though. You're scouting for your target and going for a needlessly risky and unrewarding method.

I'm gonna try to do it all by the book and fiber-wire the target, but I'll have my gun at the ready if shit goes wrong and I need to escape.
>>
>>337343253
I bet they will change that given the slow release times

>>337343371
well to be honest I'll probably be less risky. I think I'll pack a sniper rifle, syringe, lockpick, and a silverballer. Unless it's in Paris, then I'll replace the rifle with a remote bomb

What will you pack /v/?
>>
>>337343023
It's pretty great, actually. Since you're replaying all the levels a dozen times anyways because they're very replayable, you get new content to play every week with a big update every 1 or 2 months.
>>
>>337343670
>I bet they will change that given the slow release times
Doubtful, since the news that was published a few minutes ago continued saying the same thing
>>
>>337343981
did they?
well they better have a plan to release a shit load more of these soon, otherwise nobody will have a suit til late 2017 at the earliest
>>
>>337344124
They last 48 hours and we are 'meant' to get be getting 3 a week.

It will probably be slow at the start because they are dumb fucks, but it should speed up after next episode.
>>
>>337344446
I hope we get to replay them at some point.
Even if we don't get a reward, their adding new npcs with backstories into the game. That sounds more interesting to replay then these escalation and user made contracts..
>>
>>337343670
If it's in Paris, I'll pack the Silverballer, the Fiber Wire and the Coins. I'll put the Sniper Rifle on the shed in case I need it, which will be unlikely.

If it's in Sapienza, I'll pack the Silverballer, the Lockpick and the Coins. I'll also put the Sniper Rifle, although I haven't decided on the location yet. The Safehouse is a good place to snipe a lot of people but the ruins is also pretty great.
>>
File: Malkavian Fashion.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Malkavian Fashion.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Excellent
>>
>>337344692
pretty hard call between the ruins and the safehouse, but I'd pick the house.
It's pretty easy to move it from the house to the clock tower or the church, but sneaking into the ruins is way too risky. That area in general is too risky IMO
>>
>TFW I still haven't played more than 5 minutes of Italy

My performance seems to have gotten worse between episode.
Plus I am terrible at Hitman.
>>
>>337345165
Everyone is terrible at Hitman to start. The games are very difficult to get into (especially Contracts), but like Counter Strike, you have to git gud. Only after around 100s of hours of Blood Money was I able to pull off an accidents only run with very few reloads.
>>
>The people that managed to do the Kotti Paradigm without getting spotted

What? How?
>>
>>337346341
coins senpai
>>
>>337346439
The coin abuse you'd have to do is fucking insane
>>
File: ICA.png (17 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
ICA.png
17 KB, 426x364
I'm about to give up on this Kotti escalation. It's too fucking hard.
>>
>>337341719
The elusive target doesn't show up on the map or in x-ray vision. You have to go off the intel you get
>>
File: brb.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
brb.gif
890 KB, 305x320
Fuck it man, I give up. I can't do the third stage of the Kotti Paradigm. I have no fucking clue how you're supposed to do it. It's basically impossible to not get spotted with your suit and a fucking battle axe. I've given up on the idea of not being spotted but even then, without the ability to pacify people or climb down, you basically have to kill a bunch of non-targets to not get shot and killed.

I'm just gonna wait until someone smarter and more resilient than me uploads a video of how he did it. It's way too fucking insane.
>>
>>337350194
I know, but the mini map and instincts help with everyone else.
>>
maybe one day i'll get the blood money suit. one day....
>>
We really need human shields, accidents are almost impossible as of now. Other than scripted ones
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.