[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the division
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
lets talk about this game
>>
Let's not
>>
>already dead
when will stupid cucks learn to stop buying ubishit?
>>
$17.99 at gamestop
>>
>>337340591
What do you say about a stillbirth?
>>
File: fzfjzfjzfz.png (159 KB, 1024x558) Image search: [Google]
fzfjzfjzfz.png
159 KB, 1024x558
>>337341395
>>
>THE DARKZONE THERE R NO ROOOOLEZ
>PEEVEEPEEEEEEE
>Oh by the way there are fucking huge penalties for going pvp if you're caught and killed, we advertise your position to the entire darkzone and even single player zone. So it's probably not best to go pvp in our hugbox game
>>
I seriously hope these stupid quasi-MMOs don't become a big thing. Both destiny and the division are absolute garbage.
>>
>>337342475
litteraly get good
>>
>>337341395
>>337342427
Owned
>>
Dont you need a season pass to get all the goodness dropping over the year? Amped to get back into a hardcore mmo loot type openworld shooter
>>
>>337348061

>season pass to get all the goodness dropping over the year

So far, no.
>>
>>337348061
>goodness
>>
>>337340591
It was tolerable for about a week or two, but only if you poop-socked it to stay ahead of the various gear-exploits curve so you wouldn't get insta-gibbed in the shitty pvp zone.

It fared better than I expected for a game that everyone had to drop as soon as the first of your three friends became bored and stopped logging in.

btw, if you continued to play this game solo you are literally autistic.
>>
File: rb6.png (39 KB, 567x91) Image search: [Google]
rb6.png
39 KB, 567x91
The Division had a much higher peak of players than Siege, yet Siege has a consistently higher amount of players throughout each week.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.