[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, you got that rare drop buddy? The one you wanted so badly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: you're not getting this.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
you're not getting this.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
Hey, you got that rare drop buddy? The one you wanted so badly?
>>
I had so many full stacks of G rajang and teostra mats I had to sell them because my item box ran out of space.

I'm waiting for the english MHX release.
>>
fuck rajang
>>
I dropped this game without even beating all the single-player. Game is bullshit, and there's only like 10 monsters if you trash all the reskins
>>
>>337342325
Are you playing first gen MH or what
>>
I didn't get the rare drop I wanted. Seriously, when are they going to drop MHGen's release date?
>>
File: 1424746493020.gif (3 MB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
1424746493020.gif
3 MB, 245x263
>tfw no mh4u on vita
>>
>>337342526
They said Summer this year, right? I'd expect it to be released within the next three months at most
>>
>>337342816
What makes you think so?
>>
>>337342919
Well, Summer. If it actually releases then, but the lack of a releae date has me worried as well
>>
>>337342212
Seriously

Does Tremor Resist or Tenderizer come first?
>>
>>337344681
On lvl 136+ GQs I'd say tremor. Because you can get literally one shot.
>>
>>337345097
Righto

I'm not even doing GQs and I'm still getting my ass handed to me

Why is a minibus-sized monster the toughest in the game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.