[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CEO requested that female characters be improved by hypersexualizing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: c.png (227 KB, 848x242) Image search: [Google]
c.png
227 KB, 848x242
>CEO requested that female characters be improved by hypersexualizing them

Did CEO have the right idea?
>>
Reminds me of that quote from the Atelier team, where they said nobody on the team wanted a Rorona in her thirties in the game, so they turned her into a loli
>>
Yes. Females' value is based purely on their sexuality.
>>
File: warm coat.jpg (455 KB, 1810x2215) Image search: [Google]
warm coat.jpg
455 KB, 1810x2215
>>337337372
Yes
>>
>>337337483
FUCK YOU ASTRID
>>
>>337337372
Firefall thread?

Firefall thread.
>>
>>337337539
That still exists?

Anyway, the game in question Paladins (which noone probably knows what is).
>>
Depends on the game and specific character.
>>
Why do the employees bitch? They're getting paid to do whatever. If they don't like it quit.
>>
While I'm all for hypersexual female characters, wasting your team's time and money by being a fickle shithead is not okay.
>>
>>337337797
Not Firefall Employees.

They got a letter on Christmas Day that instead of money, they were getting apologies because Red5 couldn't pay them money.
>>
>>337337797
You can fuck right off with that attitude. "Just get a new job" holy shit. Somebody clearly doesn't work for a living.
>>
>>337337372
Can we get a range chart with examples showing the differences between sexualized, oversexualized, supersexualized, and hypersexualized?
>>
What company?
I'm guessing blizzard
>>
>>337338591
I tried.

>sexualized
Modern Lara Croft

>oversexualized
"Ara, ara, but I'm an older woman!" Party member in jrpg.

>supersexualized
Bayonetta (overly erotic presentation, I know the proportions are weird, but it's not the boobs or the ass but the neck, joints, legs...)

>hypersexualize
Classic Lara Croft (hyper sexual organs, boobs, ass and lips)
>>
>>337337372
>tacking on sexualization as if it were a good complaint like the rest
They deserve every ounce of fuckery they got
>>
>paid to do what their boss says

Its their job, whats the problem? Don't like it? Quit.
>>
>>337337372
I guess so. Sure. Depends on what "hyper sexualizing" means. Different people find different things sexy, but yeah, nice shapely curves and washboard abs, 20-30ish, is pretty much always an improvement. She doesn't need a j-cup but its a videogame, we can do better than c cups. And she shouldn't have a flat butt.
>>
>it's a puritans and Muslims are upset about sexuality but violence is fine episode
>>
>>337340495
Hi-Rez on that shooting game coming out, Sauce is from Glass something or other.
>>
>>337337797
constantly needing to rework assets because the project lead doesn't know what hes talking about is fucking annoying and demoralizing
>>
>>337337372

Overwatch is doing pretty well, so I say yeah.
>>
>>337337372
What game?

>>337337797
>people doesn't have the right to complain
>>
>>337341574
It's a valid complaint.
>>
>>337346950
faggot just fucking kill yourself you are everything wrong with vidya
>>
IF a character is already good on its own, I don't see no reason NOT to sexualize him/her as well. You get a good character AND a chance to fap to him/her. It's a win-win.
>>
>>337340556
>hyper sexual organs

Yeah, dude, my pancreas is just so damn sexual.
>>
>>337349758
This might be the dumbest thing I've read in years, congratulations.
>>
what the fuck game is this thread about
>>
>>337337797
I work in construction and the thing I hate the most, is doing something, scrapping it right after, and doing the same fucking thing again with a slight difference.
>>
File: C81_007~01.jpg (176 KB, 720x902) Image search: [Google]
C81_007~01.jpg
176 KB, 720x902
>>337337483
Nice.

It is true though. No one would have wanted to see that so why do it?
>>
>>337337372
George Lucas thread?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.