[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck this game is much better than I expected. >Sharing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Holy fuck this game is much better than I expected.

>Sharing Field ACTIVATE!!

Why is Uzume so cool?
>>
anyone who isnt a fucking redditor already played this TWO YEARS AGO because the imported it.

fuck off retard
>>
>>337312027
that can be said for a lot of games
>>
>>337311519
More like why is Uzume so cute?
>>
>>337312363
Uzume is COOL!!! COOL!!!!!!
>>
>>337312609
Cute! CUTE!

Uzume was the best part of the game.

Neplunker Zero was the worst.
>>
>>337312027
well i didn't
>>337312972
>FUCK THIS SHIT MINI GAME
>Watch Youtube videos
Oh... FUCK ME
>>
>>337312972
>Neplunker Zero was the worst.

agreed. At least you don't have to go through that entire stage to get platinum.
>>
>>337311519
I was hellla surprised to. Im a pretty big fan to i was partially expecting them to fuck up and ruin it. Turns out its the best in the series now
>>
I wish I could play as Yellow or Iris Heart
>>
>>337314217
They're dead anon. I'm glad Plutia and Peshy are gone from this game. Uzume was a much better character than either.

That said, the Seven Sages were better than Affimojax and Steamax
>>
>>337313896
Why? It feels like the avenues for improvement are always plentiful and obvious.

Even in VII, there are really obvious polish problems that would make for a far better game the next go-around.
>>
>>337314429
>the Seven Sages were better than Affimojax and Steamax

How? The only Seven Sage I remember even liking was Mr. Badd. Affimojax and Steamax are fucking hilarious compared to those faggots.
>>
>>337314554
>not liking the pure maiden Anonydeath
>>
>>337314614
Okay well I forgot about that pure maiden. Anonydeath was rad, I'll admit.
>>
I want to give my shares to Blanc in the most intimate way possible
>>
>>337314429

>They're dead anon. I'm glad Plutia and Peshy are gone from this game.

Why though? They are already established characters and adding them into the game wouldn't hurt anyone.

>>337314429
>That said, the Seven Sages were better than Affimojax and Steamax

Steamax spilling his spaghetti was hilarious.
>>
>>337314554
Rei, Anonydeath, Copyerase, and Mr. Badd were all funny and great characters
>>
>>337316359
Steamax is only funny when he talks to Uni. Affimojax is pretty funny though. But he just disappears after his arc. I was hoping for a scene where he infiltrates Vert's home to try and steal her panties or something, only to find yaoi doujin everywhere
>>
>>337316926
I agree, that would have been great. The Steamax and Uni scene in the shop was A+.
>>
Are you part of the school of Big Busty Blondes, or the School of Black Haired Off-Putting Tsunderes?
>>
File: this pleases my world.jpg (42 KB, 435x719) Image search: [Google]
this pleases my world.jpg
42 KB, 435x719
>>337311519
>this starts playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcTPTxCcthQ
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.