[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redesigns that fucked up everything. it looks like he is wearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: sonic_eyes.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
sonic_eyes.jpg
119 KB, 1080x1080
Redesigns that fucked up everything. it looks like he is wearing eye shadow
>>
>>337287993
Sonic's sprite is legit one of the very few things that 3K fucked up
>>
>>337287993
I see a furrowed brow. You're the only one that sees eyeshadow you closetcase.
>>
File: conker_evolution1.jpg (144 KB, 2200x480) Image search: [Google]
conker_evolution1.jpg
144 KB, 2200x480
>>337287993
>>
>>337289453
>IT'S A NUT
>THAT YOU CAN PLAY OUTSIDE
>>
>>337289314
>>337289314
Getting closer to cwc status. That depth does now indicate that he has "eye holes" instead of the eyes being on the same surface level as the rest of his face.

Looking at the first picture, you could make the autistic assumption that His head is completely spherical except for the spikes on the back and the nose coming out

Now we have a sonic with his eyes inside his head and his face not being necessary a round sphere l
>>
>>337289453
>effects of meth usage
>>
>>337287993
I never saw a problem with 3/K Sonic. He looks more expressive and filled with 'tude than 2's. Though I love 2's also. None of them are bad.

Also, has anyone tried that Sonic Next Level hack? I loaded it up on the Genesis/Mega Drive Collection on steam as a 'mod' and holy fuck. As an old school Sonic fan it blew my little nuts off. Definitely check it out.
>>
>>337287993
Sonic 2 already fucked his design.
Giving him that shitty blue tone and making him taller for no fucking reason.
>>
>>337289843
Not OP but I dont like that they gave him a smirk, he looked more serious on 2 without it
>>
I liked 3's design. I don't know what it is but he looked 'finished' to me as a kid in 3. His design in 1 and 2 are kind of hollow and lacking in some personality.
>>
File: sanicbum.jpg (101 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sanicbum.jpg
101 KB, 640x640
>>337289678
>>337287993
Fixed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.