[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is coming out next week. I haven't heard anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (34 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
34 KB, 460x215
This game is coming out next week.

I haven't heard anyone talking about. No one even shit talks it. Nobody wanted a sequel to Homefront, it's even a reboot for fuck's sake. This game is going to be immediately forgotten.

It's being made by the people who made fucking Timesplitters. Why aren't they making a fucking Timesplitters game instead?
>>
>>337287132
>Literally Who: The Game
>>
>no one even replying this thread
>>
>>337287132
?
>>
>>337287132
Looks generic
>>
>this thread again
Homefront isn't even memorable enough to make fun of.
>>
i hope its the next freedom fighters
it probably will be a mediocre Far Cry 3 in urban environments, but thats okay i guess
>>
>>337289602
This. When I first watched the trailer it reminded me of FC3 but in a guerilla setting.
Might be worth a pirate and eventually a buy, who knows.
>>
Yeah it looks like Far Cry 4.5 or whatever but thats not a bad thing after they decided to go Caveman. I'm more worried about how the game actually scales because every demo I've seen for it is choppy as all hell. I'm afraid to see how it runs on console.
>>
First one died after a week, same will happen with this. Don't even remember the single player.
>>
>>337287132
>>337287132

I fuc king LOVED the first homefront, only part that was shit was koreans have super aim...

I hope this is sgood too!
>>
>>337291394
>>337289602
Wait, so it's more open worldy now ?
>>
>>337287132
This is the only game that deserves to be shitposted about. The beta was fucking horrendous.
>>
>>337293509
Yup, I think its main problem is its relation to the first homefront and its mediocre campaign, the new one is basically the same style as Far Cry 3 or 4, with some extra stuff to make it more Guerilla wwarfare. I just hope it gets a Ziggy's mod to make it a really ball crushing guerilla sim.
>>
File: file.png (157 KB, 256x304) Image search: [Google]
file.png
157 KB, 256x304
>>337287132
>Why aren't they making a fucking Timesplitters game instead?
>>
>>337294329
WHERE'S MY FUCKING TIMESPLITTERS
>>
>>337294497
they actually tried after Haze, but no publisher wanted to touch them after that
>>
Weapon customization looks kinda neat. I like the animations and converting shit into other stuff. Looks pretty generic other than that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcAAMHCd2SI
>>
>>337294930
>that woman bitching
>dealbreaker

why do shooters need female characters?
>>
>>337296609
there's no reason why they shouldn't have one, especially given Homefront's setting
>>
thanks for reminding me to pirate the game
>>
>>337296609
Because Samus Aran felt the need to stop making sandwiches in the kitchen and instead decided to actually use a gun herself. *Suddenly realizes I'm not in /pol/ Oh fuck.
>>
Who gives a shit? I can't even be bothered to pirate it.
>>
It's a shame, the leaked dev build of Battlefront 3 was actually quite good which gave me hope for this, but it looks even less interesting than fucking Haze.

I don't know what happened to Free Radical
>>
written by dude who wrote deadwood - expect the amazing
>>
>>337287132
I still fell fucked over after buying the first one and then the game was DOA. I was in the top 10 ranks for like a month after not playing for time played on 360. The killstreak or items or whatever the fuck system you call it was pretty cool but it spiralled way out of control imo not only that but the gun balancing was a complete joke.

I may hire this out for console from the video store for a weekend but I definitely wont be buying it
>>
>>337287132
I played the alpha. It was fucking shit, terrible shooting, boring missions and retarded AI.
>>
>>337287132
Free Radical still exists? Last I heard, they got super fucked over by a bunch of publishers several years ago and basically died.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.