[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, a lot of people hate the new COD and they say they are gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: batfull of retards.jpg (50 KB, 810x400) Image search: [Google]
batfull of retards.jpg
50 KB, 810x400
So, a lot of people hate the new COD and they say they are gonna buy Battlefield1 instead ot the new COD.Do you know what that's mean /v/? It means that a lot of fucking casuals that only care about the fucking kills ratio and not about the objectives is going to play the new battlefield.

Thanks Activision you killed COD, and now you are gonna kill Battlefield
>>
Battlefield has been completely infested with those fags since 3.

The only people hating the new CoD are the same fags who already thought they were cool for liking BF more.

Literally nothing is gonna change. CoD is still gonna outsell BF by a country mile and BF is still gonna just be CoD with lower framerate and bigger maps.
>>
File: 1445030827954.jpg (40 KB, 650x374) Image search: [Google]
1445030827954.jpg
40 KB, 650x374
>one has shitty trailer music
>the other has space battles
>one has biplanes flying like jets
>the other does battlefront better than the actual battlefront
>one has a black guy on the cover
>the other doesnt
>>
File: 04.png (268 KB, 1103x869) Image search: [Google]
04.png
268 KB, 1103x869
*clears throat*

HOL UP
>>
File: LIPPPP.png (61 KB, 782x411) Image search: [Google]
LIPPPP.png
61 KB, 782x411
>>337270115
*SMACKS LIPS*
>>
>>337269608
white guy on the cover is blacker than the actual black guy

can't even see his face
>>
>>337268264
>and BF is still gonna just be CoD with lower framerate and bigger maps.

wew u wot m8
>>
>>337271705
That's because he's you. Infinity Ward still does silent, never-see-them protagonists.
>>
>>337268264
I, too, have outdated and uninformed opinions. Oh wait I don't.
>>
File: 140.jpg (15 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
140.jpg
15 KB, 292x257
>people already assuming BF1 will be good and IW will be bad even though we know jack shit gameplay wise
>>
>m-muh kdr boogeyman

If you get one kills for every ten deaths, doesn't matter if you play the objective. You're never gonna turn a flag. Hell, you'll just spawn at a base and die on the way to the enemy's.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.