[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are they up to today, /v/? Last time I saw Adam Sessler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: morgan.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
morgan.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
What are they up to today, /v/?

Last time I saw Adam Sessler he was talking about Mass Effect 3. Haven't seen Morgan Webb since XPlay.
>>
Cocaine and near softcore photoshoots.
>>
Cocaine and trying to be Olivia Munn
>>
she's married to some rich, older dude

obviously.
>>
Manjaw married the person who invented Realplayer and had some of those $85 million in proceeds pay for her breast reduction.

Nobody cares about Adam.
>>
>>337254389
>husband asks for breast size reduction

I will never understand this fag
>>
Morgan now works as a consultant and creative advisor for Activision Blizzard
>>
Sessler is working on some Friday the 13th game if I remember correctly.
>>
>>337254518

I'm a flatfag myself, but I genuinely hope that piece of shit drowns in a lagoon of dicks.
>>
>>337255529
I don't mind flat but going out of the way to reduce breast size is retarded, especially when they arnt fuckhuge
>>
File: crackheadsess.gif (3 MB, 237x329) Image search: [Google]
crackheadsess.gif
3 MB, 237x329
>>337253728
I would also like to know this.
>>
File: VhFcd.gif (496 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
VhFcd.gif
496 KB, 480x270
>>337253728
Giant tit short hair manjaw was the best.
>>
>>337256324

....Now she's just manjaw.
>>
>>337254389
Anyone got pics of her after the boobjob
>>
>>337253728
saw sessler the other day, he was selling his WiiU to score some coke.
besides that, looked fine.
>>
>>337253942
>softcore photoshoots
sauce fag, SAUCE!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.